Posts by Tsuku

Its like guys above said, we have 0 reasons to even hope for some changes. I can't blame Daneos because he made a great work with DBOG, but back then he couldn't foresee hackers and bots. And stability problem at top of that. The thing is, he should either fix this game with announced 2.0 or just apologise and admit he screwed things up to give us some basic info. Coz now it feel like scam like guy above said. I can confirm corruption was a thing, didn't know about zeni selling tho.

About the game itself, idk much about programming but it seems like he just copied most of things from TW to KR, making it pain in the ass to work with leaving it for 1yr in result. Sometimes he just fix some typo, delete unnecesary option or changing shit with ingame chat while big issues like %LP stat still dont work at all after all this time! Can't really communicate with someone who can't communicate with his own staff, usually they dont even know what's going on! So ur right, lack of it is the biggest problem. Shame that threads like yours aren't on paper, he could wipe his ass with those at least

Uh... There is no such thing like effective pve build. First thing, you should be warned about playing some classess like SM/Fighter. In dbo there is no such a thing like class flexibility, those classes are pure PvP and such they are useless in farm or DB Hunt. On other hand u can go some dungeons but you are not really that usefull. You should just choose something like turtle or ultima, turtle is superior in solo PVE and good in team pve. Overall you will be struggling with things you mentioned, seeing another sm/fighter next to your farming spot trying to kill those mobs is kinda sad but also too common because newbies just want be like goku/trunks xD

Of course you can play this "pve" build, no one will force you if you like it and want to do it, just consider it a warning. Thats the first thing someone need to do- just warn you.

If you consider it a good explanation but also you dont want to leave SM, just do it like its supposed to be: Make turtle, enjoy content, make this sweet zeni and gear your SM, get gud on arenas and go kick assess on pvp/budo

Daneos made some GOOD changes, like ultima buff removal when entering dungeons. He made them PLAYABLE at least. About spins... Its nonsense. For PVP they are not impactful at all since in solo ultima depends just on survivability, in parties=buffs and some utility. It must be powerfull for PVE because its only relevant skill, and still with "waiting time" after every skill, turtles just outclass them. Thats just for spins because im still thinking that ultima overall is unbalanced, probably because of that old attributes...

Attributes: Old system was okay for pve, shitty for pvp. Someone got huge boost because he had luck with choosing the right attribute, or just sniped and saw what his opponent is wearing, lmao. On the other hand, new system is not better... You need to change props, some class skills, balancing it would be impossible or fcking hard at least.

CCBD: Hilarious statement. What? You can get better gear in the instance for the end-game? HoW stUPiD idEa, juST giVe mE eNDiNG crEdiTs oR SOMethING. Thats the sole purpose of this, its called MMO. You have also some fancy titles, guy just add boxes and its still not enough?

Rates: Lower for sure. But... Thats great! Since on 70cap crafted gear is superior, you need to put some effort in this. Farm some zeni, materials and try try try. Whats the difference between this and looting from TMQ? Its still better, on tmq you have shitty rng and you need to do it with party so even more rng to get it. Its easier to just farm it, i got fine crafted gear for my dende on 2.0, farming as AOE dende, just 20kk and materials. It was easy as fck, friends got full sets too with similiar effort...

Yes, he made some dumb mistakes but also good changes. Dont blame a guy for trying, the problem here he is just SLOW as hell. You need time to balance attributes for example, he should be able to do it but its a lot of thinking, trying and balancing so its not gonna happen at this rate when he's struggling with basic things like minor bugs and crashes.

It makes no sense at all to allow everyone to enter when opening for the first time knowing there are countless bugs.

Ever seen an first alpha or beta test that is open for everyone straight at the beginning? No? Me neither.

Now that some important bugs are fixed (and some will be fixed these days), more people are needed to find more bugs regarding pvp.

Keep in mind that they are still crucial random crashes. They happen without reason(or its hard to find a reason) and break the game completely. For example, turning ssj/kaio is worthless, you will too often crash after few seconds. Because of that its hard to do anything, you never know

when someone in ur party will crash during dungeons or just doing quests. Also if you are reading this, there is one bug that i cant report now. Some classes will crash every single time on teleport for 5cc boss. It happens on spiritualists or sk. We dont test everything, but ultima and dende is ok.

I will share my thoughts about this. As You see no one longer adds new testers (still free slots). This is probably because there is nothing to test right now so it will be pointless. Game suffers from random crashes and it is a major problem right now, you cant test dungeons or cc, you cant even gear yourself properly for this purposes. So, this must be fixed first to do any progress with testing. At this rate I will say we need an average of one year for 100% working server.

Because we need much time for fixing major crashes->letting new people access->let them explore the game fully->fixing some minor bugs. Sadly im not happy with it but it is a reality and we will need to wait and cooperate with Daneos because its a titanic work, laying just on one-man shoulders.

I never played dende before so sorry if i am mistaken, but i think one thing are not right.

Aoe heals works on player just on self-cast, when you cast it on ally it doesnt heal you. When u cast it on ally instead of yourself, you are screwed :P

https://streamable.com/fdpgr (ignore me pointing kaioken, it was mistake)

Simple bug, game crashes on AH double click. Tried many times with same result. Left or right no problem, together- instant crash. First two times cursor was just invisible, after that just crashes.

Yes indeed, there is teleport for that. I thought about it too, I mean about those two skills. I suggest to move them into passive section for those two classes, obtainable on certain lvl or when certain conditions met. Because now they are useless, You must waste precious skill points for just a utility mechanic. What do You guys think?