Posts by Reem

[POST EN ESPAÑOL] -----> Link Proximamente ... Quizas

@@@----@@----
    This is a suggestion for the future when everything is back to normal like lvl70 and stuff, not for now ----@@-----@@@

*** This might seem like a long post with the images ***

What if we could have some new pets and mounts??
    We now have 4 types of pet, Dragon, Cat, Flower, and Robot (i don't know their names) , but in TW server I remember them having more Dragon Ball Online Pets by Hector444 on DeviantArt

but let's forget about the existing ones, the suggestion is...
    And.. if we could have dungeon exclusive pets?
    I don't really know exactly what could they be so pls SUGGEST below, I thought maybe for example make tmq 1 to 4 have an incredibly low rate of dropping a pet or mount, exlusive for that part of the story (Saiyans arc), or for example tmq 5 to whatever tmq Freezer's arc ends have a frog like Ginyu
    Captain Ginyu Frog Capitn Ginyu Rana RENDER by Widdirit on DeviantArt

or if sometime they add Cell's Tmq's, a little Cell jg or something, or some creature from the series, from GT or whatever, but add drop, so people would play previous content even at endgame not just to power level

Same with mounts, now we have Car, Bus, Scooter, etc, but they only work on ground, so
    What if we have the same thing from before, drop a specific mount representative of their TMQ or UD arc, like Saiyans's arc (tmq 1-4) drop Saiyan's Attack ball
    6 curiosidades de dragon ball z | 🎮Dragon Ball VideoJuegos🎮 Amino
    or UD1 Tao pai pai's trunk
    Epic Tree Flying - Tao Pai Pai - General Tao - Dragon Ball - YouTube

and so on, maybe Freezer arc (tmq 5++~~) drop Freezer's floating vehicle or something, all of these being able to fly a bit faster than flying with your character (maybe even have no AP cost, or more max AP), so it makes sense to get them
    Again all of these with very very low drop rate so it feels exclusive to have them, and you don't see everyone with one of these, it's like a collection item for those that think they have nothing to do.

Also, maybe big vehicles like Bus, or some airship like Bulma's or Freezer's army's (smaller version ofc) could carry more people, like 2-5 so you can go around with your party or with someone else (i mean, the cars in game have 2 seats)
    En Japón prueban con éxito un novedoso auto volador. Se espera que esté  utilizable para el año 2023 - Upsocl | Cosas que inspiran, cosas que  intrigan, y las cosas que deberían ser vistas.
    like in Kokkara's buses for those who don't have tp party skill on their pet (even if it's easy to get it now)

I think that might add a bit of that feeling of "I'm playing until I get this" like in other games with mounts collections and that, coz we have many dungeons (like 7 TMQs + 6UDs or so i don't remember) but we don't see people playing them all that much if they are not good for leveling like tmq4 spam or UD3, so making a "Hero" difficulty or something so end game players could play older TMQs but with endgame contet's difficulty, and those exclusive drops from before, maybe have a little more drop rate in this than the other difficulties so people don't abuse the easier difficulty but new players that do them at the proper lvl just to do them for the first time, they still have the lucky boy chace of getting it

Easy-----> don't drop
    Normal------>0.001 drop
    Hard ------>0.004 drop
    Very Hard (i dont even know if this exist tho) -----> 0.007
    Hero (same difficulty as lvl cap dungeons like TMQ7) ----->0.013 (sry about the hard to see color but i wanted it to be the same color as Hero mobs' names ingame)

I don't mean those numbers, it's just an example for the concept

Maybe even need to farm like 1k mobs for the entrance crystal quest for Hero dif so it's harder to get them so people don't spam it, it also might be nice to make money so end game player buy to newer players that farm with the quest taken while leveling

@@@@@---****

And to clarify if someone somehow ignored the first line of the post, all of this is a SUGGESTION for after having lvl 70 implemented (i think it's the sole priority is to have lvl 70 as soon as possible so people don't leave coz of the waiting)

@@@@@---****

Quite the long post, thanks to everyone that made it this far, the content might not be to the point but it my fist post, if you think it's needed pls sum it up so lazier people also participate suggesting
    Thanks for your time, and pls tell me what you think

Ohhh and plssssss add a Horn to the vehicles, that would be amazing to play with it in West city, like Press Z while mounted for da HORN