Posts by Shadyvox

They didnt know? Theres litteraly a warning.notification every 10-15 mins on your screen . How can you avoid that. They took the chance they took the ban . Simple as that . They were warned and now take responsibility for their actions . If they wannet to "support" daneos they woulda bought cp

Yes I do, and honestly I could say the same to you with everything you type. So many grammatical errors and everything not making sense. Well sorry you couldn't understand what I said. I will take out my other comments since I didn't know that they could be sealed.

Lol they cant be sealed . they're bound to account

Funny how everyone flames because "cashers can sit in korin pvp area and buy everything from others" and yet you want that gear is sellable?
    Hypocrites lowkey

is it that hard to understand that this is the most effective way to help the f2p people ? This benefits the f2p way more than the p2w . and helps daneos's pocket aswell its a win-win

Base damage should be a viable option for PVE, not just 1 shot crits or speed. My friends laugh at this game when I explain the meta to them, pathetic.

i agree . it shouldnt even be about AS that first of all makes it easy af . No difficulty whatsoever when doing an End game content . Dungeons should be harder and more strategic . Base damage should be the way just like in other mmo's . Its trully ridiculous how this games pve is played through

lmao this is actually sexist af . Also should be fixed . Daneos should actually be making Polls so people can vote . That way most of the community will be happy with the updates

^ exactly what im trying to say . This is something that would balance the game a LOT and fix a lot of stuff . F2p players will actually have a chance to play

Aight . Im also sorry for doubting you . I was being rude . i apologize

And yes i DO get where ure coming from . But what you dont understand is that yeah most of the stuff is obtained through CASH . but thats actually a solution to the problem . I mean think about it . How do u make money as a f2p player in dbog ? Farm mobs ?

As far as i know the PvE aspect of mmorpgs isnt just farming the dungeon to get the gear but also farming the dungeon to sell some items so u can make some in game money . Thats how it works and thats how the in game economy gets balanced .

u might consider selling those accessories p2w when people can just cash and get them . But think about if the seller of those accessories is a F2P player with a pve class that can just grind the dungeon and sell them to make some zeni so he can progress without p2w . Thats what im trying to say

I can enumerate more MMORPGS than you ever heard of and i altmost played everything you can come up with so please dont make a premise followed by your own response OK?Comparing mmorpgs is only what a kid would do."In WoW i could sell every item dropped in dungeon why i cant do that in dbog uhah''. every mmo is it's own universe dont compare. In BDO(Black Desert Online) you couldnt even trade the high end items from world bosses .I could enumerate more just send me a messege in private i'll help you:)

also:

So Daneos will make the change NOT YOU. so why not bring him into this ?

God damn . I really dont know how to get a simple point across you . What im trying to say is NOT every class is PvE worthy ATM. so Either BALANCE THE CLASSES or either Have the items available for everyone . I dont get how a PvP class has to stick with some lvl 46 rare earrings cuz thats all he can get and then have a PvE SK(as if they werent broken enough) Have lvl 70 accessories just cuz he can tank . Then the SK can go in Budo and rule that shit over and over again . See where im coming from ?

And why do people always gotta call others a kid lmao . i find that hillarious . Cuz comparing mmorpg i dont see how thats considered childish its the same genre . so why not ? YES black desert has that system . but then again Black Desert had a VERY different Economy system . What you can sell is limited to what the devs think is appropriate and thats keeping it balanced . and In black Desert every class can PvE cuz its only world bosses and this is where u cant compare ann mmorpg . When you're comparing DBO a 2007 failed tab targeting game To Tripple A game that got a world wide release and sits at the top of the mmo genre atm alongside WoW . BDO is a different mmorpg from the bunch you can compare dbo with any other game but that

I dont know a MMORPG where some classses cant do PvE like DBO . There ARE some specific classes in other mmorpgs sometimes that cant do PvE YES . but thats rare and even at that occasion the PvE items arent binded and are able to be sold at AH or by any other matter .

In DBO ure stuck with what u pick when ure a lvl1 newbie . U get to lvl 70 and realise that u cant do pve cuz nobody wants ur class . U cant gear up unless you cash to get some decent gear from ah . only to find out u need to cash more to upgrade your gear more . and get stuck in a whirlpool where u cant get geared cuz u cant do PvE .

DBOG SHOULD take matters into their own hands to fix the game that NTL failed to accomplish because of their lack of Balancing and understanding . You're just making the same mistakes NTL did over and over again .

DBO's economy is shit . because most shit is blinded if wore . and the only way u can make zeni is game is legit farmin mobs and selling to an npc untill u die . And then u go on to talk about how u hate that the only way to obtain zeni in this game is CP . WE NEED PVE to actually be profitable .

And ye daneos is the one makin the change not me . But last time i checked this section is called "Suggestions" and im supposed to speak what i feel is right for the game and suggest my opinion on the matter . And when i know that Daneos has less knowledge than needed to progress this game into a better environment imma say it . Cuz this is whats the suggestion section is supposed to be .

And btw you mean items should also be aviable for pvp classes? how does that work? so a pvp class should have all items a pve class can obtain.But a pve class cannot win budo and /or farm mudosa points so where is the fairness?

hue glad u quoted that cuz i wannet to respond to that . Well you see in other MMORPG's i cant pick them off the ground like daneos said . But you know what ? In others mmorpgs THEY WERE NEVER BINDED TO BEGIN WITH . and since the devs dont wan to unbind them . Its the only way around . You do realize that many PvE classes are great at budo right ? Turtle can win budo if played and geared properly . So is karma . and if they cant . Thats not a problem for the gears . Thats a problem for the devs . They need to balance it . All classes are supposed to be able do both pve and pvp . Some maybe better at pve some maybe better at pvp . but in the end of the day . the classes should always be BALANCED so i can play WHAT I WANT . as a player

Gosh . u dont seem to have any experience in mmorpgs do u

EDIT: And dont bring daneos into this . he obviously has not that much experience over DBO retail . Not tryna talk smack or offend him . but its the truth

voted no . this is stupid you guys just want to get items easier through cash by buying them and not doing everything. Not even stepping inside a dungeon hah. Reconsider that this choice will help those ppl that stay at plat and spam the wagu machine.

You're completely missing the point . Its not about "getting items easier" Theres classes that dont even got AS where they never gonna get a chance to play the Dungeon since they're considered useless . i dont care about what anybody says "DBOG balanced that bla bla " what i know is that the community doesnt give a damn and they will always go with an AS class for these dungeons and wont even considerother classes unless they're friends and they wanna help eachother out . So this is a big YES

This items should be available for everyone not just AS classes.

The good gear drop is pure luck. You can drop amazing items in 3 consecutive runs, which has happened a lot or just drop crappy items that of course, will happen way more often. Imagine the drop is like crafting, the stats are random once it spawns and only really few will have something good.

- Santo, DBOG Team

It really wasnt that hard in Retail dbo to drop a good item . It is in this version . i wonder why

Guild? Who even needs a guild... I was a one man army always killing those paradise people on plat and making them angry. Your elite players will remember me well =P

Oh lord.....i give up im uninstallin rn

He was on our server , a little and irrelevant guild who managed to get some dragon auras (never won) when the server was running out.

Figures

Maybe TW S1?

Oh what a legend . You're comparing your accomplishments to Paradise and Uprise's accomplishments ? like dafuq . Do you EVEN KNOW ? go back in dbocom and search the posts . find me ur guild there ur accomplishments there and i might believe u and ill just stfu

Sure it was. We also played back then and we got alot of times 3rd place aura some times also second place. Our ping was pretty bad + our gear war +8. +8 was something awesome for us. Baby's party was always first we only won 1 round against them (most of their party had +15) second was most of the times absolutez's party. After that it was us.

oh okay continute . and what retail version did u play ? cuz its obviously certainly not TW . atleast not the server im familiar with

You mate need to stop smoking whatever you have and wake up to reality. I know when your little bubble will pop you will remember how stupid you were.

All the thread you are trying to acuse everyone of everything just to cause drama.Well on real world what you and the rest of the guys are doing is called CRYING and WHORING FOR ATTENTION. This post was made to freaking show a close fight between 2 guilds not to MOCK or to CAUSE DRAMA.

If next time we lose im sure we will post the video on forum aswell. If we win same thing .

So cringy to think you guys actually posses the greatest cellular development called ''BRAIN''.

LMAO and here i thought you actually had a functioning brain

We are crying and whoring for attention ? PLEASE .the sore purpose of posting this video is to hoe for attention .Other wise a few comments later when someone said "We will take it back next week!" sendoku wouldnt be like "Gonna call more people?" cuz thats called provoking .

which leads me to my next point

If the point of the video was to show 2 guilds competing and not mocking or drama . Then you would have uploaded the previous dojo war as well . Which u didnt...cuz u lost....misserably...With a difference. dont have to post a screenshot again

Its even more cringy when you're tryna say that you're not mocking . not talkin specifically u not u . But sendoku is obviously doing just that. I got plenty of material to proove this but i wont bother . Cuz all of you just jump on the "WE DIDNT WANNA CAUSE DRAMA" d**k when u obviously are doing . Look at what your other members are posting " You're waiting for lvl 70 all i see is talk we got budo aura.." and the other smack goes on . and u dont need to be a scientist to figure that out .

Calling me stupid ...Yet all u said is a backfire right back at you if you were to just read every single post of this thread