Posts by phreak4

The most important thing for me would be to be able to summon 2 pets at once and 0 cast time for pvp. God's Fury is okay, I just think the taunt should be in the area and change the punch skill that is very useless for a similar one to DW's dragon's protection. God's Rage should be an attacking pet.

God's Fury;
    1 - Taunt in area;
    2 - Attack in area with hit-hit debuff;
    3 - Buff increase F.def. and E.def - cost of pet's life

God's Rage
    1 - Single target with debuff of e. defense;
    2 - Mult target atack with a Dot;
    3 - Buff energy atack or atack speed;

- Make 10,000x TMQ => Title: Time Traveller;

- Defeat 100,000 monsters => Title: Hunter;

- Defeat 1,000,000 Boss monsters => Title: Professional Hunter a exclusive Hunter Dogi;

- Defeat 10,000 Boss monsters => Title: Boss Hunter;

- Defeat 1,000,000 Boss monsters => Title: Professional Boss Hunter a exclusive Hunter Accessory;

- Craft 500 times => Title: Apprentice;

- Craft 10,000 times => Title: Crafter;

- Craft 1,000,000 times => Title: Craft Master;

- Win 1,000 Duels => Title: Warrior;

- Win 1,000,000 Duels => Title: Gladiator and a exclusive Gladiator Dogi;

- Upgrade 1,000,000 times successfully => Title Upgrade Master;

- Play 1,000 hours with a class => Title: Class Master (EXEMPLE: 1,000 hours as Poko => Title: Poko Master);

- Play 1,000 hours as a Kid => Title: Kid4Ever receive a Kid Clock;

- A title given to players who have made outstanding contributions in the DBOG community.

HI,

I'm playing DBO since the alpha version, I'm from Brazil (sorry for the bad english) and in alpha version the game was running normal.

Now in open beta the game usually opens without any errors, but after 10 or 20 minutes the game closes alone and no error message appears. I've tried everything, the game folder is on the desktop, I open the game as an administrator, I deactivated the ant-virus .... and it continues to close itself after about 20 minutes. I would like a help, what can I do to resolve this, ?

My PC configuration: Windows 10, core I5, 4GB ram, gtx550.

best regards.