Posts by Retro Edge

How could you install an old version of directx? I can't install it because it's only for XP.

The reason is that since the severs opened its been kinda packed. That’s whats cuaing lagg not ur comp

Nope it is a Windows 10 compatibility problem, not server related. The whole client freezes every 10 seconds not the server and people already tested it on Windows 7, no freezes whatsoever there.

Just make a virtual machine and install windows xp, vista or 7 on it , then play the game :)

Nah, it's too much effort for the laptop that I have. I just hope that the admins are fixing this, cause it doesn't sound like a problem that would be impossible to fix, more like a small thing, but first they need to know how big this problem really is and that almost every win10 user has this.

all windows 10 users(almost 80%) are having problem..i agree downgrade your windows is maybe one solution..but its not worth because all the new games are playing better at windows 10

Is this known? Does the admins know about that problem? I hope they can fix this somehow.

I also get a lot of freezes, maybe every 10 seconds 2-3 seconds long, but it's not a lag or something like that, it's the whole client that freezes, like when your browser freezes and windows says "the program doesn't react anymore".

Is this because of the server? Seems kind of weird? Is this a different freeze or the same for the rest here?