Posts by joe366052

When I log in, Everything is in Taiwan and I'm unable to log in with a big White picture in the middle. I have no idea what's going on. Tried reapplying the English patch and updating the game. Help? x.x

Edit: Also I cannot click on the Username and password screens to login.

Edit2: Aswell as when I was ingame before, all the health bars, names of characters and levels are all just question marks like so: "???"

Edit3: I found my old deleted Localize folder and it managed to let me get rid of all the login issues and I finally got in game. But the problem still persists where everything is just question marks

NiZCUGU.png

When I log in, Everything is in Taiwan and I'm unable to log in with a big White picture in the middle. I have no idea what's going on. Tried reapplying the English patch and updating the game. Help? x.x

Edit: Also I cannot click on the Username and password screens to login.

Edit2: Aswell as when I was ingame before, all the health bars, names of characters and levels are all just question marks like so: "???"

Edit3: Managed to fix the login issue with an old localize folder. Now I need to figure out the character question mark problem

NiZCUGU.png

When I am in the Log in screen, I put in all my information and try to click start, But all the buttons are grayed out. I wait about 2 minutes and the buttons return to normal, but when I press start, the just turn gray again. I don't know if It has to do with the server being offline or not, but the forum page says the server is online.

I dont think so. The manga have far too few chapters to continue the Animated Version.
    I suppose that the Anime is going to coming out like 1-2 years by now.

I sure hope Not, but hey Where is Attack On Titan it's been forever and the new anime hasn't come out yet.

I finally collected all of the Tier 1 dragonballs and went to make my wish, to find this one guy named Quetal summoning Shenron. So I waited there, and waited and waited. I have been waiting for a bout 20 minute snow and Shenron is still summoned and never went back. The bug I'm saying is that people can just Leave Shenron up and summoned and "hog" the altar. There are 6 of us waiting for it and he is just sitting in the dialogue.

As you can See, the sky is dark but no one is on it. Sorry wasn't able to capture the bottom of Shenron himself, too high.
    4dvTRUu.png

Also Theres a weird mesh texture bug with Shenron Shown here.

yONWT41.png

The Fighter has A Super Kamehameha, The Swordsman has a Burning Attack. Though If I had to say, Fighter is probably what you are looking for.

Dude that's crazy 50$ for nimbus ? wtf man ... most mmorpg's price for any kind of mount is 20$, as far as re-customize goes 15$ would be ideal price.

That's why I said IDK about the prices. Yet again, it is supposed to be kind've limited. Something that they don't want every single person to have.