Posts by Yagersblaze

Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

Maybe I'm confused because youre post is hard to follow/understand, but I get broken on my upgrades all the time, not to mention I just had to drop 6,000,000 zeni to just get from +8 to +9. can someone explain this to me please???

crane masterclass passive is wrong. It should increase DoT damage AND base damage of skill that have a DoT effect, but i guess it never will get fixed..

U can see on this vid:

that it gives the passive bonus to base and DoT damage.. if they would fix it it would make crane usefull again.

Finally someone voicing the troubles of being a crane.... also after using fan out, and another skill which I cant remember at the time, character stops basic attacking

Just kind of curious, and a little sad... WHY IS IT that no one wants a Crane in their party? I have been trying to get a UD3, TMQ3 or TMQ4 group for days, and everything is fine until I say I'm a crane, then I don't even get a reply, and I always see people asking for 2 turtles... WHY??? We cranes have sleeps, slows, debuffs, aoes, dots, high damage, high lp, and heals WHY is it no one wants a crane? It is near impossible to get a group for a dungeon or tmq, I just don't understand it. I was told it was because people don't understand cranes, and I was told its because everyone is like nostalgic over turtles. I don't know, I just wish I could get a group, hell, it'd be nice to just get a reply from a group leader at this point. I don't know, just a little upset about it and figured id share it and maybe someone could at least tell me why, or maybe raise awareness about how useful cranes are. I don't know just felt it needed to be posted.

The game came out like almost a year ago. The only difference between pob and ob is our char getting wiped and a lot of fixes. That doesn't change the fact that daneos has been changing things we never had a problem with, which is the reason why many players are getting frustrated. We said make db hunt sundays too, he did something else. We said nerf fighter/sk, he screwed up the aggro system and DW class went down the drain.

Not to forget the Crane nerfing as well.... Cranes used to be fun to play, now its a struggle to get decent exp withought dying, and a chance in pvp is nonexistant

Anyone else notice the early hunt started late and ended on time, then right when the later hunt started they did server maintenance, On top of the low spawn and drop rates............. Can we please have hunts more often? like more than just one day for 2 2hour periods? I gotta get up at 6am to catch the first hunt, between that kill stealers and trolls harassing me I could get the two dragon balls I needed in the whole 4 hours I hunted....

Was I the only one who noticed the earlier hunt started 22 minutes late but ended on time, then right when the later hunt started they did server maintenance???? Idk about yall but I feel ripped off, especially since we can only hunt for 4 hours out of the week..... and I have to get up at 6am to catch the first hunt.... and the drop rates and spawn rates were soooooo low! not to mention I got trolled by this guy all through the later hunt. needless to say I'm a little upset by it especially since I only needed 2 dragon balls and didn't get anything through the whole 4 hours of hunting.... can we please have hunts more often? especially if the rates are going to be soooo low.