Posts by feifei

i feel like , what "Daneos" is trying to do currently is , move the game old engine into a new one, so it's alot easier to edit/fix it , and i would assume that's not an easy thing to pull off , so i would Recommend suggestions to be hold off till that happens , maybe they would get view'd at least,

cause i don't think they really taking these fix's/suggestions into consideration right now , but it doesn't hurt to do so i suppose.

No, I do not think its possible. As games like this if were to be say imported into a new game engine would have to be entirely recreated or replicated. There is no shortcut, It takes alot of work to recreate the textures and working of the code mechanic to mimic the game now, so no. Daneos is probably not doin that. Unless you want to volunteer?

Edit: I agree with most of what Roli has suggested, other than brown boxes. Having them accessible to everyone is what will keep beginner players from quitting the game. The grind is already perilous enough, having to grind months to years for said equipment aint cutting it.

This thread has enough proof on why some of the top players that main their class should NOT be in charge of balancing their respective classes. They don't state out anything that might be wrong with their class. Its those players that do not play the class, that have to fight AGAINST them that knows what is to be nerfed. The only thing these people that main the class do is just stating buffs. "HEY! I want this to be stronger so I can feel better about myself. HEY! How about buff that, and that, and THAT! But..don't nerf a single thing, as my class is the WEAKEST." I won't give any feedback about any balancing as I don't believe my Ideas of either nerfing or buffing will actually benefit. Its better to leave it to the PROS that actually know whats up, those people that spend their time pvping 24/7.

Literally a bad idea to get feedback from these players. They main that class, most of what they suggested are buffs. I have yet to see any detrimental nerfs to their respective classes. They are all subjective when it comes to their own class.

I think people should be more careful with their wording and not put the ENTIRE staff team on blast.

There are genuinely members of the staff team such as Hardlock for example that if given the opportunity really try to make this game a better experience; its even worse when you consider the rumors/possibilities that GMs themselves don't even have all the power that they should have, and those with lower ranks such as Mod though can only do so much.

Dude...we know that. Not everyone is a developer like Daneos. At the end of the day, the one making the shots or changing/adding any functionality to the game is well, up to him. Making such adjustment to such a large project is pretty difficult. We are not saying its easy. The people here are just angry due to the fact that nothing has changed and the player rate is dropping.

The amount of lapdogs and dck suckers still here is crazy. This game will never get better with the type of leaders you have and look up to. By the middle to end of 2019 this game will be gone and you all will look retarded for constantly supporting a scum bag.

Do yourself a favour and leave the game, and actually do something productive instead of wasting your time defending a corrupt and selfish retard.

Kinda have to agree. What i saw from the first day of open beta till now, nothing much has changed tbh. If he never intended for any of this to happen, would have seen it from the start itself. If it took so long and theres still no change, its kinda a hint that nothing will change at all in the near future.

Losing f2p players does not matter to him, as long as the cashers stayed. Do you not understand? Majority of the people that stayed now are cashers. f2p players are already long gone. Why cater to f2p players? It's already long gone, just keep on doing what we have always done. Milk whatever thats left of the cashers. Still... did not disprove my point, if he did not intend for this game to be pay2win. He would not have put any stones in the wagu machine and made the probability of getting it binomially probable. He would have made it possible for people to attain it through the progression of the game itself not through ways that does not make you feel good spending that amount of money to reach. You wont ever look back and said that it was a money well spent. His intention were already written all over the game from the beginning of the game itself. Nuff said.

This will never in a million years be agreed upon by Daneos. He has already deviated from his previous self. The only thing he cares about is money. He forgot his promises. If he really did care and followed through his principle. The game wouldn't have lost all its playerbase. Its currently in this state due to greed. MMO model ran under the notion that spending money to get stronger rather than cosmetics will never be able to succeed. No wonder BR and MOBAs are taking over. Heres a little hint, they dont sell you items to become stronger, they give you a level playing field to improve and the only cashing in those games are for overall appearances. Guess what, they are still making BILLIONS. BTW, thanks for putting STONES into the wagu machines, DANEOS. If you didnt have any intention for it to be pay to win, you would never ever put into wagu machines from the start of the WIPE, OOPS. Tongue slipped.

Been awhile, glad its dying. MMORPG that runs with this kind of business model do not deserve to live long. Nothing but cashers running around. The only gameplay in this game is directly proportional to how much money you can put into the game. Glad the MMORPG genre is dying.

Astin does fking know how much you get per back to merchant. He's a real farmer unlike some self benighted fools. It's exactly <200k ish. I am farming level 46-48 areas. Getting level 46/50 equips to sell. You don't get alot. God bless someone that knows whats going on. Understand that its improbably at this current state.

I think I'm gonna take a break from the game. I have been farming for weeks now. I dont think im even coming close to 20% of what the cashers have. I think im better off doing something else with my time. Thanks for the feedback from players that actually cared about the game. The game's state right now is beyond "donation". I thought we donated to support the server, but turns out that was far from it. We are actually paying for power and rank.

Im farming 24/7 i have never seen the same faces that farm at level 46-48 areas. It's always the poor ones with bad equips that farm for zeni.

I'm not talking about the publisher's side, but rather the developer's side, who creates the game, or buys the rights to do so. Publisher only gets the marketing part, customer support, store prices, invests on the servers to keep them stable and online, etc. Who creates the entire p2w system is the developer. If a game is no longer making enough money, it is the developer's fault, who thinks only about making money in the short term and does not listen to the feedback of the players.

Essentially, talking about the game design in regards to it's natural structure.

Thanks for the reply. Although it is called a donation I personally don't consider it one. The people giving money are doing it for their benefit(cash shop money) not out of the kindness of their heart. As for cashers eventually running out of items to buy the best way would be to add more replayability. Currently you pick a build get perfect stats for the build and if you want to try something else you make a new character. I'd prefer a free skill reset any time system maybe even saved loadouts. People would try multiple builds and try to get gear for all their build types for that character. Obviously there would be some gear overlaps, but enough variety to encourage getting new items.

Its true that equipment have a certain cap, means casher would then spend money on all kinds of equip for different counters. After that, either creating new characters and doing it for them or if Daneos release new items to buy or cash flow stops from cashers. But for f2p players, its actually far from finishing. Unless they get mad luck and win every upgrading they go for, or else it will take great time. As the only cash im willing to spend is either on cosmetics, mounts or pets as mentioned by AMZD. Well...all and all, happy that Daneos brought the entire server back reverse engineering from scratch, coming so far.

Cosmetic, pets and mounts take work. Why work that much when you can get money from cashers free due to their personalities. Triumphing over others and busting out insane damage fast, trying to be first to everything. Competition.

Inflation do rise,you cant hunt perfect stat'd equipment. The zeni economy of the entire system is solely based on the zeni farmers to provide to the pool. If the cost of these things are so high, once the zeni farmers stopped supplying zeni what happens then? Demand-pull inflation influences this as brown boxes are literally unobtainable in this current meta by f2p players unless they farm constantly. This leads to most to f2p players either crafting their equip, selling it for zeni or having bad equips. Who controls the market, the cashers. They provide the equip as they are high enough level to participate in all the end game content. You think its a well balanced system?

Edit: Nero, when do you expect f2p players to achieve their final stats? 5-6 months later per character? Farming constantly non stop for the cashers so that they can keep on increasing zeni price sfor each item? They would come up with a new scam saying that the current brownboxes are priced 10kk thus we should sell the price of equips to 400kk as it is difficult to obtain such stat through brown boxing? Repeating past failures?

Doubting other multitudes of feedback from capped level players regarding the issue, when they themselves are playing the game. Obscuring the fact that intuition detects issue before the intellectual mind can fathom it. You must be a great designer, discarding any form of feedback and challenging your customer to actually make a detailed analysis on the issue, when you are the person accountable for the project. Collecting data, which the developer has the access to. And he is the only one able to determine the success of the server based on the monthly statistical behavioural patterns of players. The only downfall i see is that cash player's (sigmund feud's) ego is wounded that now that things are farmable, and they will no longer be special which in turns lead them to quitting the game as they feel inferior to others. As some players reasons for playing this game is that they have no recognizable skilld to thrive in other environments so to "procure" their feeling of satisfaction through gaining advantages by means of irl currency.

But he has no clear data black and white on the current system, no proof whether it will be beneficial or will it be found deficient compared to the actual testers that are playing the game. Feedback as we call when we are designing a system. Yet hes talking off a chicken's backside with nothing to show.

Most people hate fatigue systems and a quota is just a disguised fatigue system. I personally have no problems with them, but don' recommend using them unless you have no better way to control item/money faucets. Feifei and anyone else who supports a grind based system I'd like you all to participate in a game design exercise with me. List every zenni sink and every zenni faucet your ideal dbo would have. Calculate the growth rate and inflation. Them simulate how long it would take for your ideal economy to bust. It is easy for us to all demand this and that when we are not the ones in charge of making all the systems work. If you really want to help make the system better write an entire economic design document. I'm confident most if your models would fail(economy busts) faster than you think. And if the system you want isn't sustainable why would you suggest it.

Since youre also protecting your ideology, it shouldnt be too adverse to request a detailed analysis from you, correct? As you are so sure that your non sequitur design here feigns to be more successful and fruitful for the server.