Posts by Groobar

the guy you just spoke about has got alot of post deleted by mod/gm because he is way to toxic. but hey im noob you all know what's going on.gl

Astin, why you keep posting in the threads I post in and keep being a pain in the ass. You were toxic too, dont try to play 'Im innocent, this guy did all the toxicity here' Stop trying to ride me all around these forums just because you like to make edgy posts.

And then you would be crying over the delay of the channel swap.

" But ya know, thats why there is how many people can be on a certain channel too as well. " What is that supposed to mean lol, yes the max capacity for a channel is 1000 now. Channel hopping would still put stress on the server, dunno where you going at.

No I wouldnt cry about the delay. I would move to another spot.

Sooooo. From glancing around from what people have been talking about ingame and I feel the same with them.

20% chance for dragon ball mob to spawn with 5% chance to drop a Dragon ball.

So For this to work effectively. Make it so the dragon ball mob spawns infront of you not 5 minutes later in the area randomly near by, this literally shafts the person farming the area when you got troglodytes flying in the area waiting for it to spawn regardless. I see now that first hit or most damage dealt gets the mob kill but for it to randomly spawn and you arent a AOE'ing Majin or Turtle Hermit. This even is literally a farming RNG loop.

Id rather fly around and go for the kill for the DB than sit there mass killing and having it spawn randomly in the area for some other idiot to come steal it while you worked for it. I feel like this was a rushed method fix to stop people from stealing db kills. Could've done a poll like I am doing now to asked the community before shoveling it upon people.

Work around fix for this.

1. 20% chance for the enemy with DB to spawn infront of you like the little blue named invaders would.

2. Revert back to the old method and keep how the kill would be yours if granted you dealt most damage or first hit and Extend the Day from Saturday to Sunday aswell

3. Keep this event the way it is and extend the time to Sunday as well but keep it so its 30% chance instead of 20%. Not all of us are Spamming AOE ki attacks to get them to spawn.

Have atleast two days of it for atleast a total of 6 hours for saturday and sunday. two seperate 3 hours of it. One day of it vs 5k people is pretty hardu