Posts by Danin / PureEvil

Is DW any good in PvP as well? I like the idea of wielding claws but I really like PvP so if SK is just better in that aspect I would probably end up playing that, think I've narrowed it down to those 2 or Fighter. Thanks for the suggestion!

If u wanna pvp, SK is the best for beginners, Ultimate Majin is good cuz it can easily find party anywhere (UD's, TMQ's, CC, Party Budokai, etc). I'm a DW myself, and it's a great class for pve, but no point playing it in pvp when it has low damage + people use resistance to confusion so u can't do anything with a DW in pvp.

dude we play dbog cause there are no alternative dbo games well not yet anyway

i played dbog till 1month ago when the game completely died - no updates, no server restarts, no announcements on dbog discord, no people playing it etc

There are few ways of earning zeni, u can farm, so find some spot, kill mobs and get the loot, sell junk to merchant, some good stuff like stones sell in auction house, but it's maybe way too late to farm this late in the cap, but u can try. Second way is crafting, you have some guides how to start crafting, so basically craft items and sell them in auction house. And if you a casher you can sell cash items for zeni too but other 2 ways are for f2p

"Since the fighter has little defense and does not dodge more" u still can go full dex and dodge more, you can make op gear and have more defense, depends on your gear, problem is not in the class

accept it or not, fighter is luck based class, depends on crit rate and dodge. its already a balanced class maybe more strong than it should be so wym bring back bleed to needles

So there are 12 different classes, some are PvE, some PvP, some a hybrid so u can be both PvE and PvP. Best u can do is make at least 2 chars, one PvP and one PvE. Also when we talking about Plasma Majin, I played it for some time back in POB, and it is unbalanced, we can just hope it will be buffed in some of upcoming updates

This game is based on rng. Everything is based on rng (drop rate, upgrade rate, etc).

When it comes to Upgrade System, sometimes rng is really sh*tty, I mean u spend that much money and get nothing, u can see guys with good upgraded gear, but they either cash or they grind a lot (some chinese use bots). In some MMORPGs, upgrade isn't based on RNG. It should be like that in DBOG too - and it would make it a little easier. For example: Everytime u try to upgrade with blue/red stone u get +1 potential, when u upgrade with purple/green and white stone u get +3 potential, etc. So it would mean, u have to upgrade as much as you can, and then u will have more chance to get Success. Some people already suggested this, but it didn't get any feedback, so I decided to try.