Posts by Setti97

If you can, send a ticket: Click

Make sure to attach the dbolog.txt to the ticket so Verdant will look for the issue-crash!
    (You find the file in your DBOG Folder)

Let us know.

Here is my dbolog :) thanxx for answering, hope you cna help me :(

Files

• dbolog.txt

(15.03 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )

Trataste de reinstalar el juego de nuevo y instalar el ultimo laucher y dbo.exe que verdant dejo en el discord ?

Sep, he probado casi todo, lo unico que me queda por pensar es que mi portatil no soporte el juego y por eso no abre, o bien tenga un problema en windows y necesite formatear.

Hello Verdant, sorry its me again. Still have problems to make it work. yet i could play it in another pc, this my desktop pc and its made only for gaming, so i asume that may be the issue. Is that posible? that my portable pc cannot run the game so it crash? Or maybe there some files or programs that are missing? Thanxx again for the help.

Oh! It'll probably be easier to redownload the game, that should solve your problem. You'd have a massive patch anyway, we've changed a ton since then.

Okay I try redownloading, thanks for taking the time to help verdant :)

Hey Setti,

ile

Are you launching using DBOGLauncher or DBOG.exe?

Hello Verdant, I tried both ways and none of them work. The launcher leads me to the loggin screen and then simply crash while the DBOG.exe after select loggin stays in that screen forever.

Hello! Its been a while since last time I played so I had to download the launcher again and udpate it, after that I downloaded the launcher and the DBOG.EXE for windows 10 from discord, I also added bothn programs to windows firewall yet the game still doesn't work it crash after login. I already update my password too. Any help? Thanks for reading.;(

Hi there! is there anyone who still have the blue sentinel cc armor? I couldn't bought it before patch and i want to have all my characters with the sentinels armor, if someone has it please sell it to me, nickname: Sakurarda

:thumbup: