Posts by Tactikill

The thing is I play all classes so that doesn't apply to me at all. A buffer's spin is broken in it's own way anyway. Just because it doesn't deal as much damage or not as good as turtle's aoe doesn't mean, "oh we gotta nerf that." Please throw that mentality in the trash.

Seems I'll have to make sure some suggestions will never see the light of day. See ya later.

Are you suggesting that a buffers spin is broken, but a Turtle one shotting or 2 shotting in the later floors an entire cc room is balanced?

If your going to look at broken AOE damage, then we need to look at all broken AOE damage.

Iv clearly hit a nerve here.

Have you even played the original? I'm sure you would have complained way more back then when we had even crazier damage.

Whelp all I have to say is deal with it if we have to deal with all the bs of buffers and every other class taking our spots. It's literally all we have. It's what makes turtle a turtle.

We are a nuking class, you are buffer. Deal with it.

I player the original massively.

Of course I didn't complain, but we all use to laugh that we could 1 or 2 shot an entire room of end game mobs. At the same time I am not complaining about buffer.

These threads are all about changing things that should be left alone. Maybe they should finally do something about SK.

Personally I wouldnt change anything.

But if you are going to break a buffers AOE, which is pretty much all it has going for it damage wise, then you need to address the truly broken AOE the game has.

Here's the issue, everybody wants classes they dont have nerfed, but as soon as somebody suggests changing a class they do have, they jump down that persons throat.

They are turtles, that is what they were designed to do. These turtle are undoubtefully geared out the ass to be one shotting everything. I am a +12 turtle and still can't most cases.

Of course they have a bigger range than buffers, they're buffers lol not a dps class or aoe class like turtle.

And everyone leave it as it is, they'll see the penalties once the player base decreases.

Indeed they are designed that way, but they are too overpowered in ranged.

You should have either a smaller maximum amount of targets, or damage should be reduced when spread out to multiple targets.

Using a Giant Kamehameha is basically like using a Super High Speed Needle on every mob in the room at the same time.

If people are complaining about nerfing a buffers spins, which have high cooldowns and leave you dizzy, then they need to address properly broken AOE.

Personally I would leave the classes as they are.

What are you talking about? Turtle doesn't need a nerf.

Being able to One shot an entire floor in CC is balanced? Even at the higher floors on the way to 150 they can almost 2 shot the floor.

They crit higher than fighters, and damage is not mitigated when shared between enemies, in other words every enemy takes the same potency attack.

Also their AOE range is massively bigger than a buffers.

Then there is the female turtle RP book in PVP.

Press F for respect everyone.

These weak humans crying about everything. First, they don't want buffers to be on their parties, they just wants buffs but not to give someone the slot because they ONLY buff and not help with damage.

This one sentence sums up PVE at the moment.

I main a fighter, I knew I wasn't going to get into PVE with it way before I made it. Im not going to cry about it. Instead I made a PVE class to play with as well.

The Spin is OP, maybe it needs a slight nerf, But eitherway buffers have no damage outside of this.

I wonder though, how many of the people crying for a nerf have Turtle Hermits, now there is a class that needs a PVE nerf.

Anyway to sum up. People don't want to take Ulti's with them in their parties and they don't want them to have any damage.

They just want to use them as a slave class, to scrounge buffs off.

Lets nerf every class. Give them all the exact same stats, moves and armor, lets see what a fun game we end up with.

That spin is already too powerful even without additional movement speed. (Coming from an ulti)

But seeing as Ulti is mandatory in these dungeons anyway, wouldn't you rather it actually be able to do some damage, because it has naff all else outside of kid buu genocide blast that is useful in a dungeon.

A slight nerf would be fine.

me and my parties are one of the fewer people who try out new things. we did cc100 with turtle tank and stuff like this.

problem with dbo is you have 3 different rarities of items, a party of five players and a set of effects and all effects have a certain amount you can get.

So if you want to drop a 12-13 prop or 34 dex earring you either spend the next weeks or even months as fighter or any other class which is bad in BIDS right now, then you have to dice and be the winner out of 5 players. Or you farm legendary earrings and you are forced to brown box them and have enough luck to get those max stats you want.

Would you rather want to spam a dungeon 1-2 mins a lot of times or be forced to box them and/or spend months in that dungeon lol?

You want a mode that is easier than the already easy mode we have is what you want.

yea pretty much read my other post about your knowledge, I won't even answer on your troll posts anymore.

Coming up with some random jocer bugrise players who didn't know anything either. Have a good one.

Your knowledge is pathetic.

But whats worse is you trying to pass it off as fact.

Only a few of those names are Uprise.

Why where we always in the last 4 in Budokai?

you know that people didnt manage to do kraken with the old system and buffer outside?

i am literally against any kind of easy mode, but this change was just stupid imo and is making it harder and annoying to actually enjoy the dungeons as buffer and other classes.

Because they didnt have anti poison accessories.

+50% thunder +3% on legendary hat = 152%

yea you also forgot either super saiyan or kaioken instead of thunder.

What?

Who the hell is talking about fighter in a regular party?

Listen, let me spell this out for you.

A fighter in 70 cap uses 25 or 26% gloves and pole.

They quick attack, Buff, Kidney Shot then Thunder.

This gives them 100% Speed.

No good fighter used speed on a hat unless you drop 26% Gloves. You can then use Focus or Crit Gloves and then a dogi effect hat + Blitz Fist caps you.

You did 0 (Z E R O) Extra damage over 100%

very simple dealing 20k crits with perfect gear turtle (which is the best damage dealer). so it would take you like uhm 150 kame crits to kill kraken sounds fun to me considering the cooldowns have fun 30 min kraken.

nerfing the sht out of everything and bringing this nonsense change and saying that if you want something you take it in party.

buffer is a dead slot it was always nice to have buffs, not necessary but thanks to some gamebreaking pve "balancechanges" they are necessary now. considering the amount of work a buffer brings is just too low taking him as an actual party member (especially fixed).

much respect saying that you dont care because your class wasnt affected. opinions like yours doesn't matter at all because that is upright selfish.

Your using broken or at the very least unbalanced attack speed mechanics.

You just want to make easy mode even easier.

a player like us , what's the point putting legendary or even rare dogi ball in hat for speed if it was capped ? u right none !!

just compare the speed animations bettween the pob and know tw , bro in tw u won't see any animation just kikoha's going

I never heard of him.

Are you for real?

In a party

Karma Speed = 15%

Poko peed = 25%

Glove = 26%

Sub Weapon = 26%

Total = 92%

92% + 7% Speed on Hat = 99% (Assuming max stat weapons)

And your asking me why people used a dogi effect on a hat.

No fighter ever used speed on a hat in pvp because they where already capped.

lmao hell no this isn't the best change ,

speed fly , dogi balls cc , exp weekend , db sytem , token shop , stone's drop ..ect this is the best things we got until know

I am stating my opinon, in a topic that is all about opinion.

What gives you the right to flat out insult my opinion, with a lmao hell no?

tell me one proper reason and not because of "you want buffs get buffer in party xdxdxdxd" or "hard to find party"

If you want attack speed you take A poko and Karma.

If you want a healer you take a dende

If you want ulti buffs............ You take..........

What you want is a system where you can have the advantages of one class without actually taking it. That is wrong.

A party system is designed to force players into a choice where they come up with the best possible solution to a dungeon within the confines of the party size limit.

You want to ignore this.

Stop spamming attack speed, it will take linger, but then the 2 DPS slots open up to other classes. Simple

Attack speed is the real cancer of this game, but you ignore than and scapegoat buffers because attack speed makes things easier for you.

You want to have your cake and eat it.

thats not really true?

you filled the last spot with any kind of damage dealer you could find, DBOG is not like you can simply take what you want, rather take what you can get. Thats why buffers also had/have a chance to find a party, just like fighter sm plasma with speed.

It was a turtle every time, because that was the fastest way to clear it.

I know because If it wasent budokai or scramble, I would be on my Karma spamming PVE.