Posts by Tactikill

I would go with speed also, never denied that, in fact i admitted to it earlier.

But i accept that if I want to use those mechanics which speed things up to an insane amount, that my fighter aint going unless I pay a party to tank with a poko.

Even if you drop buffer, your fighter aint getting in. Its going to be turtle every single time as they have insane attack speed damage, as well as disgusting AOE when required, and can provide a utility buff.

There was always a turtle in that last slot that the buffer vacated in TW.

The thing is, if people played the game the way it was meant to be player (In other words without attack speed stacking) You could take any 2 dps's you wanted. Its that simple.

I remember CC150 coming out in 70 cap and people saying that It can't be done this cap, it must be a level 80 thing, its too hard.

Then people started spamming attack speed and every average party could complete it.

People where just happy that there was a way to complete it.

It has since been proven that it is doable with crit.

I would like to know where people are getting this information, because in TW there was an overwhelming amount of knowledge that suggested that speed capped at 100%.

Anybody who was anybody tested this to death.

If by some remote chance it wasn't hard capped, there was a soft cap at 100% with extreme diminishing returns that rendered the increase completely unnoticeable in terms of animation speed and damage dealt.

This is why most fighters dropped blitz fist, as it made no additional effect when you had thunder + 25/26% attack speed weapons.

The advantage blitz fist did give you was with an attack speed hat and blitz fist, you could reach the speed cap and still wear either focus, crit rate or crit % gloves.

Using karma and poko is whats preventing other classes from going into end game pvp.

You said it yourself, ulti buffs are mandatory, and speed is not, it just makes things faster.

i'am 89% sure attack speed wasn't capped ^^ ! now it's like 100 % ( not totaly but let's say it's 100%) , kaio ken gives 5 % attack speed taiwain use to give 15%

Attack speed was 100% capped in 70 cap. Before that it wasn't. If by some remote chance it wasn't hard capped, there was a soft cap at 100% with extreme diminishing returns that rendered the increase completely unnoticeable in terms of animation speed and damage dealt.

It was tested to death by everybody who was good in Taiwan.

This is why most fighters dropped blitz fist, as it made no additional effect when you had thunder + 25/26% attack speed weapons.

The advantage blitz fist did give you was with an attack speed hat and blitz fist, you could reach the speed cap and still wear either focus, crit rate or crit % gloves.

Er attack speed was capped to 100% in 70 cap in TW.

The advantage it did give you was with a attack speed hat and blitz fist, you could reach the speed cap and still wear either focus, crit rate or crit % gloves.

TW was broken in terms of buff removal.

Props needs fixing

Crit Damage needs fixing

I don't believe standard damage is lower.

What you are asking for is the advantages of taking a class with you, but without actually taking the class with you.

Its like having an extra 1/2 a person in the party.

That goes against what a party system should be, its a system where you make choices to form the best solution you can within the confines of the party limit.

You only ignore the last adds but that's the same case for crit parties. Those mobs have way to much lp to kill them.

I don't believe that they were stupid enough not to realise that everyone will go speed. Also do not forget on tw speed was not even capped. You was alot faster than here + your auto attacks could do a crit of 7-8k as turtle. Moreover your eng atk was much higher.

The problem is not your own party. The problem is if I as a dende search for a Kraken party then I won't go crit. Why should I? Speed is 4 times after than crit. Why should I go with the slower mode? Just to help a random human? The same goes for turtle. There is literally no reason to go with crit party. The only reason would be to help friends but then they could also help the ultis that are crying because they can't find a party for bids.

As I said, its 4 years or so ago I did it, so I cant remember specifics.

I can't accept that they would intentionally expect people to use attack speed. It would mean that they deliberately made 7/12 classes in the game un able to get into PVE.

There just isnt any way that they intended for people to receive poko and karma speed, equip speed gloves and sub weapon and just stand there auto attacking. Theres no way.

It probably ended up being more powerful than they intended. Perhaps they also didnt intend to have poko and karma buffs stack, blitz fist doesnt stack with them, so seems like a possible oversight.

Fine, take speed, but then accept that if you want to take a shortcut, there are party limitations

Crying about a buffer though, really?

You are the one saying you need a buffer but don't want to take one with you...............

The party system is designed so you make choices. You can't have everything.

If you want ulti buffs, you take an ulti, if you want attack speed, you take a poko and karma.

You strongly advocate against cashing for useful items like brown boxes because it gives people a short cut. Yet here you are wanting to take the short cut yourself. I could have swore you said that farming takes time.

i feel like we will gonna debate for a long time on this but nvm

let's take cc95 boss ( wich is a bugged boss by the way the green flat should bee kind of dot ) this boss will spawn clones and super's , the player's will stay at long range or they grap the boss out of the green flat , what will happen then ? tank taunt , all other's DPS , super's will spawn tank taunt all peopole will attack the mobs each time they spawn ...ect until boss die , same for the crit meta just take way way way way longer for crit meta for example you won't take a poko and a karma cuz they are usless you will instead take a energy Swordman , and turtle or crane and then same method ^^

That boss would work largely the same both ways yes. Although from memory, you may even be able to ignore those adds with an attack speed party and just dps the boss down, similar to the second method of doing Cell X. Though its been 4 or so years since I did it, I can't remember exactly, so I could be very wrong about that floor.

But again, I believe that it was not the intention of the developers to have every single party using attack speed to clear content.

So if people choose to stack speed so that the can gain a huge time advantage on other methods then fine, go for it. But accept the party limitations that come with this method, which is that the DPS spots are mandatorily assigned to Karma and Poko.

let mee just clarify somthing speed isn't easier then crit bouth are same , you deal with the boss's the same way and almost same strategy it's just speed is faster and way much more fun that speed animation is just sooooo BUSTED

Except with ranged attack speed you can stand way back and avoid most of the fight mechanics.

Its way easier.

The only thing you have to do is make sure your aggro doesn't pass the tanks.

Regardless, if people choose to take the shortcut, then you have to accept party limitations.

If people do it with crit, they can take any 2 DPS they want.

I do hugely agree with that, the speed animation is awesome.

I hope you know that crit dmg and prop got nerfed? And that pretty hard. Also your eng atk and phy atk got nerfed. Soul, Foc, Dex, Str are giving not as much atk as on tw. But mobs still have same lp and same defense. You are literally saying give up the only good way to do a dungeon and go with the pretty hard slow motion mode. People won't go the boring low dmg slow motion mode just because a fighter needs a party. Also why is this abusing atk speed? Sry to tell you but atk speed is the only good option you have right now. Except you want to be 4x slower than all the other parties. No one wants to fall behind.

Btw in all MMOs I played buffs never got removed on entering a dungeon and buffs were never so op and as much needed as in dbog.

What are you trying to prove here that I havent already said.

Thats the price you pay for using attack speed. If you want to do it 4x faster as you say, then you have to accept your DPS spots are filled.

So ulti buffs are mandatory, and are the most needed buffs you have ever seen in a game, yet you don't think we should take an Ulti?

All I know is I cant get a success card on anything that is currently at +10 or more no matter how much I try I can't do it, and very RARELY have had success on anything +9 or above.

(You can probably check how much I have upgraded dev team, you will see that despite that I have never seen a success card on a piece of gear that is at +10 or more)

Last night I tried upgrading +9 pants, I got broken... Fair enough... Down to +7 they go

Then I proceeded to get 10 fail cards in a row at +7

Then I see the constant stream of +12s, 13s and 14s crawling along the bottom of the screen, and I just resent how unfair this game really is.

What he means is fighters are getting out party by poko and karma. For a fighter, plasma, sm, or any other class let me just say "ANY class can tank with the right gear" attack speed is not abusing just do not want to spend hours on end to do let's say cc 150 when I can be doing it at a faster rate with speed. Speed just saves time. Speed for Dungeons means faster kills per hour while crit means minimal kills per hour.

Attack speed is a mechanic that was put in this game, and was not nerfed at any point during the retail release.

It speeds things up, and makes them almost fool proof. But I can not seriously believe that the developers intended for people to clear the game this way.

I really don't know if I believe a human can tank cc 140 with any gear, but yeah for the most part if you have disgusting gear you can tank most things.

But if you choose to have the advantages of clearing the place faster, and having something largely foolproof, you have to accept that fighter or SM isnt coming, unless you pay a party to tank on a poko.

In summary, if you want to abuse attack speed you fill your DPS slots with poko and karma. This is perfectly fine, but then people can't moan about other partied being left out.

If you don't and play the game the way I believe it was intended to be played, then it opens the party up to other DPS's.

You need to change peoples mentality that attack speed is the only way, which isnt going to happen.

Two words to describe Danoes decision from removing the boxes from cash shop "Smart marketing"

He lowers the odds, and as I have read earlier, people are still willing to put $400 (IN ONE GO) solely into the wagu machine just to try and get brown boxes.

What incentive does that give Daneos to change the system?

The Extreme casher has destroyed this game, and now the regular casher has to spend 4x as much to get something accceptable.

You need to narrow this gap, allowing people to buy boxes at a reasonable rate will do that.

Then theres the argument that farming takes time. Yeah I agree with that, but thats never been the way that this game works in the past, and it certainly isnt now. Go to budokai with quest gear and let me know how you get on. Go to budokai without anything but OP as hell gear and let me know how you get on.

If you really want brown boxes added, which I do, then the way I see it, is that you have two options:

1) Every body stop cashing.

or

2) Every body stop buying wagu coins.

The game is designed to generate income, if you stop giving it that income they will have to adapt to include the things that people want to spend their money on.

so for you karma and poko aren't dps ? yeah maybe ! guys i don't know why even doing this theard it's non-sense you wanna do instance's with crit okay ? find friends or call you'r friends to play with them dbo then everyone choose a role and here we go you got a party of friends that play's crit and wanna do dungeons , final step download discord to enjoy the game better !

This rant isnt aimed specifically at you.

Can people please take the damn time to read what I am saying before commentinc, because this is just becoming incredibly frustrating.

Poko and Karma are DPS!!!!! They are being used in the DPS role. Where have I said otherwise? In fact Karma has very respectful damage.

I have said that people are choosing to fill there DPS slots with these 2 characters.

IF YOU WANT A FIGHTER IN, STOP FILLING YOUR DPS SLOTS WITH POKO AND KARMA AND ABUSING ATTACK SPEED.

OR TANK ON A POKO LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES

What 2pro is asking for will actually inadvertently benefit the game by reducing inflation.

However what he wants as probably the biggest or one of the biggest cashers on this game is to put an even bigger gap between his already full +13 gear and the rest.

feels like im talking to walls.

SO YOU WANT TO KILL ATTACK SPEED( a stat) JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET INTO A PARTY ?

im out,

Are you for real?

I am the one talking to a wall.

Where do I say I want to kill attack speed. I have posted previously many times saying attack speed is fine, it will ruin an option fighters have in PVP by changing it.

I have said that if you intend to fill your DPS slots with Poko and Karma so you can abuse this cheap method of playing the game, then don't come here moaning because your fighter cant get in a party.

You are the problem.

Oh by the way, I main and always have mained a fighter. I have never moaned about getting into a party, because I understand that people want to abuse the cheapest way to clear content in this game. I have done the same thing, I had a Karma on retail that was never out of CC, Kraken or Cell, and I have an Ulti here. Clearly I have never had any issues getting into a party.

What you are saying is that you want Ulti Buffs, without taking a buffer with you??? Why don't you just ask for a 6th Party Slot, thats basically what you want.

Get a grip

Or find a good poko to tank like everybody else did.

Let me simplify this.

Forcing Buffers into the party is a fantastic change on Daneos's part.

No other MMO would allow you the benefit of one class without taking them on a raid or instance with you.

5 Slots in the Party:

1 Tank

1 Healer

1 Utility

2 DPS

If you want your SM or Fighter to come then stop abusing attack speed and play the game the way it was intended to be played. Karma and Poko are taking the DPS slots.

If you are willing to accept that attack speed is the way to do things then don't come here moaning about buffers being in the party.

There is no way that the developers of this game intended for your party to stand still at range and auto attack a boss to death, from a place where only the tank takes any kind of damage.... The kind of damage that ulti buffs are mitigating...

Attack Speed on characters who can fire energy based auto attacks is the reason that your SM or Fighter can't get in to end game PVE.

I am glad that we finally agree on something :). Anyways why are these people arguing about an earring when this thread is about equipment boxes, SMH.

Back on topic,

I think my idea of making equipment boxes purchasable for 24hrs as an event once a month would be a good idea..

Adding a 2nd wagu machine without dogis wouldn't be a bad idea I guess but rng on top of rng? RNG to get boxes and RNG to get good stat? If they made it it will probably be 99% chance to get potions and 1% for boxes lol. I'd rather have them implement what I stated before so you can buy them directly but only for 24hrs once a month.

The earring is directly linked to brown boxes.

Game is not fair bro. But at lv 70 ur fighter will probly 1 shot with +8 gear and only 8-10 props if not 25 dex on earrings .

SKS who stack Con with 1 x anti crit jacket can tank a SHSN crit from a +12 pole using +10 armor. This assumes you use crit rate gloves. If you dont use crit rate gloves you will go from critting once a week to once a blue moon.

This was before the fighter crit nerf.

Genuine question now, not looking for a fight. Have you fought many properly good lvl 70 SKs? 80% Anti crit is no joke, Bold Strike is no joke, success based attacks is no joke, 1k defence on each armor piece without upgrades is no joke, fear is no joke, paralysis is no joke.

At least thunder is a bit more effective in 70 cap, but your still only wasting their auto pot in 1 round.

You will almost never crit them, (Coming from somebody with the CC150 Crit rate title, 34 dex earrings, 28 dex craft and tmq 7 armor/34 dex cc110 armor dex rings and crit rate gloves) where as they will crit you with bold strike constantly because dodge is underpowered, and dodge pots where nerfed.