Posts by Tactikill

There is p2w and then there is dbo which is a new level.

Heres the problem, I'm probably going to come up against an SK in Budokai that has got 2 of those earrings, and +11 - 13 armor and weapons.

How would you suggest my fighter beats him? Lets assume I have already used HTB2.

Lets also assume hes not stupid enough to let me KD him out of the ring at the start of the fight.

13 props? please ill give you time to re -read what you just wrote. and please if you still think you are right show me a pic of a lv 55( max level rn) with 13 props .

He never said lvl 55. He said 13 props is max. Which it is.

The level 55 item is not the best accessory in the game, a level 70 13 prop earring/34 dex etc earring is.

Therefor how can somebody seriously want 130 dollars for what will become trash in a few months.

How much is a level 70 13 prop earring going to be worth (Although 70 legendary earrings are all perma binded) Lets assume they can be unbinded here/

So you would prefer donating $130 on Wagu and have the chance of not getting boxes at all?

You havent read what I have said.

No, you should be able to buy them for a reasonable price on the cash shop.

On taiwan it was around 20 dollars for 50 boxes.

130 dollars buys you enough Z32s to make 150kk. Which might buy you an earring that will be outdated in 1-3 months and thats assuming the seller drops from his 500kk asking price to the general consensus that its worth 150kk.

You could put infinite money in the wagu and not get anything

How about just try getting boxes from World Boss and both save your money and not rage on Wagu. Yeah it takes longer, but hey you aren't throwing away money.

Mostly cause it takes you about 6 hours and 500k to get 1 box. Considering you need hundreds, its not a very attractive option.

Even if 55 cap last 3 months, it will take you longer than that to get enough boxes to box just 1 accessory.

The value is ok 150kk for an item which is max level right now. And max stat thats basicaly best item in game.Yeah as a f2p there is no way to make such amount of zeni without farming HARD. But the price is right whats the problem bro ?

The problem is that nobody can obtain that amount of money without spending 130 real life dollars on cash points.

Thats 130 dollars for 1 accessory..... In level 55 cap.......

How can that possibly be "the price"

How can i make 150kk by farming hard?

I farmed for about 12 hours at the weekend, and got 5 u55 whites and 1 u55 purple.

That is approx 6.5 - 7kk for 12 hours work. That is under 5% of the value of that earring, and that is for 1 piece of gear.

Lol you are telling me you want to have best gear with just a few hours of farming? Sry but it's the best gear right now so it's normal that it's expensive. Normally you should farm weeks for it but nah right now you farm a few days and you have the zeni to buy it.

But hey I know you farmed on retail already and don't want to do it again....

Please give me a comprehensive guide that will guarantee me that exact earring.

The problem with the economy is people like you accepting that the value of that earring is 150kk.

It's the best earring for this lvl. I think it's fine for that price. You need to spam alot tmq6 to get it and use alot of boxes to get 10 prop.

You think $130 is fine for 1 accessory in lvl 55 cap?

How would you like me to get these boxes exactly?

Again... Your seriously saying this is acceptable?

I don't understand the problem? I really mean it what's the problem with 150kk for that earring?

That earring costs $130. And somebody will pay it assuming he goes down to 150kk.

Or you could farm 150kk.... oh wait no you cant.

Can you not see the problem with this?

Having boxes makes that 1 piece of gear more affordable for the rest.

Let me give you an example of why Brown Boxes need to be available from the cash shop (And binded to you)

Would you rather have a 21 dex (not even close to max stat) legendary earring instead? Well that will only set you back 180kk

qrgXJrW.jpg

so you want buffer to be good in every aspect of the game , as where sm is onl good at prelims?????

DO YOU EVEN SEE HOW HYPOCRITE YOU ARE?

The whole reason for making a buffer is for party utility.

People make a buffer as a support charachter, that is their purpose, same as a dendes is to heal.

Do you know dendes are broken up to 60 cap in PVP and also mandatory in PVE?

SK's are broken in every cap and staple (not mandatory) in PVE.

Ultis die in 70 cap PVP, and can not pass prelims before that cap unless you are against absolute total scrubs.

If you want the party space, drop poko/karma easy mode attack speed and play the game the way it is meant to be played with 2 DPS's.

You can also tank with a poko as a lot of people did, retain attack speed and open up a party slot.

What you are suggesting makes it impossible for an ulti to farm lvl 70 cell/kraken accessories. 30 seconds is not enough to check on the item dropped, decide who gets it, get your buffer in the party, enter the dungeon and run over and collect the item.

You want the benefits of a buffer, whilst making them worthless in anything other than cc150. This would make them officially the least used class in Cell and Kraken.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

This change in my opinon was a good change, and something I felt was broken in Retail. It was almost like having 5 and 1/2 party members in your party by being able to buff outside the dungeon then drop the buffer.

You shouldn't be able to have the advantage of one class if you don't take it with you, this is the case in any MMO on the market.

If you want Chef buffs, take a Chef, if you want ulti buffs take a ulti.

You already have 2 DPS slots in the party, If you don't want any buffs take an extra DPS.

The problem is that people want those 2 slots for Karma and Poko so that they can effortlessley pass the content, stop spamming speed which is utterly broken in PVE and use your DPS slots properly.

If you choose to use speed, absolutely fine, but accept the party limitations that come with it.

I think I need to explain you how an online game works. You have your client which will just represent the data that's on your server with visual images, 3d models. It will also check if your actions are allowed to give you a better user experience (this will also be done again on the server to prevent hacking). Your server does all the work. All the logic is on the server. How mobs spawn how to clear a dungeon how to skill everything is on the server.

Also this is not an emulation of a game. It's a real game without any emulation. The client was here he did not change anything on it just that you can use multi client. How this game behaves is on the server and he did the server from scratch.

What on earth is your argument about.

You have completely contradicted yourself, your now suggesting that he is using the original client? You clearly said originally that this game is not based on the retail version.....

And also:

emulation

ɛmjʊˈleɪʃ(ə)n/
    noun

effort to match or surpass a person or achievement, typically by imitation.
    "their success is inspiring emulation from others"
    COMPUTING

How on earth is this game not an emulation? It is not the original retail game so......?

Who said that he did reverse engineering? He just wrote his own server with his own code with his own database. Don't know why it's that hard to understand? You could reverse engineer the client but he did not have the server he did not have anything to look at only at videos and the knowledge of the community.

Well, there is one of 2 ways Emulations of games work.

1) The code is stolen, copied and published as is, or changes are made to the stolen code.

2) The code is studied and reversed engineered allowing you to write your own similar code that is able to produce the same or a similar outcome.

You have just said yourself he could reverse engineer the client? So what on earth are you trying to argue about?

Look, the simple fact of the matter is that reference material has been used. The game is an almost perfect representation of the original. On top of that an enormous amount of work has gone into it from the dev team.

Or are you suggesting that this game was made from absolute zero, and just happens to have the exact same graphics, quests, TLQ, TMQs, armor, weapons, menus, budokai, scramble, dojo wars, same icons for everything etc etc...

Or are you suggesting that the team decided to start writing quests in Chinese after the starter maps?

Or are you suggesting that the community is able to remember every single quest in the game all the way to lvl 70?

Obviously a reference point has been used.

I personally, am delighted to be able to play this game again.

Well that is not 100% true, and if theyre still not the best choice for maximum efficiency

If you want to take a different tank, then good on you, I respect that and you are helping the game.

And its true, it can be more efficient as other classes don't have to hold back on damage to avoid taking aggro.

How many others share the same thoughts though?