Posts by Tatuzka

What do you mean? When you open DBOGLauncher.exe nothing happens? Did you get the full download, or just the launcher.exe?

Hello, yes exactly that. I downloaded the launcher.exe from discord, so it just the launcher that i assume is suppose to download the full game for me, but it does not open when i try to double click it open. Nothing happens

But aren't you downgrading your Windows 10 version if you installed 1709? I am not going to downgrade my whole damn windows for one game. The problem is the game and the game needs to be fixed if the devs wish this game to survive the so called test of times.

Ah, very nice! Please keep doing mods man. You are good at it.

Also gonna download this as soon as i re-download the game, after of course i have found the root for the stuttering problem that i have with the game :D

Hey, as the title says, is the In-game stutter still there? I tried the fixes shown with the windows defender and i am using Windows 10, but none of them worked, so i uninstalled the game for the time being. Now after a while i am thinking about returning to the game, but i am kinda held back by the fact that if that stutter is still there i would had wasted my time downloading and installing the game.

Thank you all in advance!

Cheers~:thumbup:
    Tatuzka

As the title says does anyone have any idea that have the devs addressed that when they will look into a possible Fix for the in-game lag, since it is driving me crazy and roughly keeping me enjoying the game.

I have tried the real time anti-virus fix, but that didn't do squat for me saddly.

Thank you all for reading! :3

Hey, i don't know if i put this to the right place, but i am just wondering that is there away to turn of the move by mouse option, so my character would no longer move when i click the screen in-game. I would love to be able to move with only my keyboard. I keep accidently moving my character sometimes and for some reason it is driving me crazy, haha! :'D

Thanks for your time guys! ^^