Posts by xlr678

proof : https://prnt.sc/ipc6au

So, to my story. I just remember back in the tw version I was young and therefor didn't understand half of what i was doing but i had fun. so one day me with my messed up build lvl 48 turtle who just got his super kamehameha (i was really happy) decided to do one of the uds (ud 3 i think) on hard with a couple of people in my guild we tried and failed miserably. so one lvl 70 op swordsman came to aid us and i just remember the feeling of seeing him literally one shooting everything and i was both amazed and looking forward to being that strong . he also had the kaio-shin dogi which was my dream dogi at the time and so after 2 runs of ud i just got into a deep conversation with the dude about the game and things i dont know yet which got me so hopeful and excited.

that's my story not really focused on game play but it sure is a happy one , hope i win the giveaway :)

WDxPKKk.jpg

this picture may not be creative or w/e but its when we first got the tlq and master class i was lvl 62 and those were 62 levels of hard working, i was extremely exited for it and hyped so its a fun memory..

God these comments... just wait until budokai and the important systems (dodge/defense calculation, curse res, skill dodge) will work and then ya'll see for yourself why pots are important :D cant wait to see how daneos will change things :/

Dodge has wrong calculations

thought so , but what about success?

Edit : Just to compare dodge then and now , i remember once i had a char turtle lvl 40-49 dont exactly remember i had no dex gear like at all and i had another char i was leveling lvl 20 martial artist i tested a duel between them the level 20 wasnt able to hit once with nothing....

I don't know if i'm the only one who noticed but mobs have like 100% Success rate, also why the hell can a level 5 monster dodge a level 70 fighter auto attack? i don't know if its a bug or intended ?

haven't played in a while came back and poof just like that dex is the most useless piece of shit i have ever seen.... wtf? also defense should be first priority and why does ressistance and succses work for mobs only but i can get stunned/feared/frozen by a level 10 char... why change dex?? whyyyyyyy

No. I deleted all my quest and restart and I have the same problem: I can't complete some quests that other people can. And it happens since yesterday, when server turn off...
    Other example:
    16ab952.jpg

press j in there at the bottom you have items that belong to quests if its full remove some but watch out that you wont remove important one for current quests ill advise to first turn all your completer quest and then just throwing everything.

also the fact you can't dodge skill or resist debuffs, and stuns like kidney shot, headbutt confuse,candying,stone,paralyze don't have any CC diminishing returns.

2. ressistance - stuns/paralyse/debuffs are way too op and pretty much decide most fights we need a way to avoid it.
    3. dodge - you should be able to dodge skills if you have high enough dodge like level 50 shouldn't be able to hit level 70 so often (btw it works partially on auto attacks cause you need so much more dodge than what it used to be able to dodge mobs)

http://prntscr.com/cb7og3 skill bugs yay

It works to prevent you from using abilities and skills, much like it's partially intended to do. However, since Attack Speed doesn't work as a buff the benefit you get from Thunder doesn't exist despite the malus.

also it doesnt give you 10% phy attack

yeah i hope @Daneos sees this and will handle those before UD

so probably then next update is going to be UD although i dont know daneos plan i really want and push that before UD and other stuff come the basics of the system should work.

what i mean is that the following stats should work before actually releasing it :
    1. defense - said to be fixed but isnt working i do and get the same dmg with / without my equipment.
    2. ressistance - stuns/paralyse/debuffs are way too op and pretty much decide most fights we need a way to avoid it.
    3. dodge - you should be able to dodge skills if you have high enough dodge like level 50 shouldn't be able to hit level 70 so often (btw it works partially on auto attacks cause you need so much more dodge than what it used to be able to dodge mobs)
    4. block - should be at 100% way too op.
    5. crit should work better .
    6. attack speed is so needed vs bosses (fix attack speed buff and ablities like thunder)

im not trying to push and i dont care to wait but i honestly think this is more important than most things.

thats the thing with thunder u are not allowed to use skills with it, only auto attacks which is good, but trust me its op asf when the attack speed works and increase attack power.
    about the pets i dont think u can summon any pets yet, even poko pets dont work.

he meants that thunder doesnt give you any stats and only the part where other skills dont work , works.

No one will use Great Namek in PVP to attack you, just to defend against you and tank hits, since it disable all good skills lel.Ofc in Korin Plat (Tatami) you will see DW, Poko and Dendes with it attacking all people with its transformation skills, for fun lol.

hey iceman do you have any good build for a farming, UD, TMQ and CC ultimate majin build?

Thunder doesn't work ya, and with that blitz fist honestly i don't feel any difference too. I wanted to make speed/critical build but its worthless if my thunder don't work.

i feel a bit of a change with blitz and yeah we have to have thunder fixed,

now to more bugs - "papya island quests"
    288d35e0925a422e94feac9b077f55a3.png
    something needs to spawn or something like that but nothing happens.
    caddfe8cefaa413bb741ff76d2c80f80.png
    tells you to go to a grandma in the middle of the woods and nothing happens there.
    38a124ef6faa40d499adb4fa2ce4843d.png
    gives you a quest item and activating says "Unknown Error #G"

im a fighter aswell most of what you say is true but attack speed from what i have seen is weird first thunder doesnt do anything you can see you aint faster and that you aren't getting 10% phy.attack but blitz seems to work not sure thouhgt also i dont think items apply attack speed for some reason but we need an official stats view from daneos.
    that face that we cant dodge skills or use dodge pot sucks :(

if you need to go with someone to somewhere when the quest ends you have a mark on the map but you cant see him, also only quest for level 55 requiers to do something with "FR" something can doesnt work, that quest is a chain for all level 55 quests and if doesnt work make level 55 completely for grinding.