Posts by Ebon

I would love new content myself but I don't think that's a priority right now, we still have crucial bugs to fix and classes to balance (according to retail), we should work with what we currently have on our plate. However I agree that some transparency on what's being done and whats planned for the future of the server would keep players at ease (just no false promises plis).

I am in no position to demand anything other than fixes and maintenance, and if I donate it is just so I can eventually get the closest experience possible to retail. In the end donating doesn't make us customers, it makes us financial supporters. Hopefully the administration would consider investing their earnings into a solid developing team that would later on be assigned to the very different sections of the game.

Lastly I don't believe this is "aiming for the cashers", trust me I have played real P2W games where the gap between cashers and non-cashers was colossal, and this game is far from one of them. But I can safely say that the economy of the game needs work:

- Most of Cash Items shouldn't even be tradeable, this is giving Cashers the upper hand on the market and its functioning as a Cash-to-Zeni exchange service.
    - All the items in the Cash Shop should be obtainable by non-cashers, I don't care if you make them kill 100 world bosses for a Kid Clock or complete 50 CCs for a z32 bag (I am exaggerating btw) but at least they know it IS there and it can be obtained without having to fully depend on Cash Shop users.

PS: The other day I ran up to this guy who straight up told me that he doesn't need to learn crafting because he gets all the zeni he needs by selling Cash Shop items, and if we are aiming for a healthy economy, that shouldn't be happening.

exactly , we need a bot check if u done it u got a small buff , if you fail or you are afk dc and wait 10 Min to bee able to log in again and if u fail 5 times in a raw ban 1 day and unable to gain tokens for a week

So sitting around for more than 10 minutes is now considered lack of discipline? I really hope you never run a server.

At 55 you get 10 tokens every 15 minutes, thats 40 tokens per hour, lets say you play up to 6 hours a day actively (which is rare for many players), thats 240 tokens for a day of gaming, not enough for a single white stone, and good luck trying to get an autopot.

But lets say you get 1 white stone a day, you'll have 7 stones a week, 7 white stones can be burned in less than 3 minutes and there is still NO guarantee you'll get one piece of gear above +12.

You can get a lot more white stones by grinding mobs, the token shop is NOT an issue.

As the title implies I haven't found one of these around the forum, so heres a thread for players to show off their gaming setups!

1 - Link an image to your current setup.

I'll start it off:

2lbdnj6.jpg

gaming/music setup :s (yes I know "mac" and "gaming" don't go well in the same sentence, don't stone me to death now) ;(

Olá Metal! é verdade que não haverá mais resets de acordo com o administração. :)

Eu levo jogando quase 3 semanas e posso dizer que não encontrei nenhum problema com a estabilidade do servidor. Existem ainda vários bugs por concertar comparado com o jogo retail mas até o nível 55 nada que atrapalhase o crescimento do personagem. O que mais me chateia até agora é o facto de os mobs ainda poderem ser atraídos através de texturas solidas como paredes, objetos etc. (ainda não completei várias dungeons recentes, mas até UD3 e TQM5 esta quase tudo ótimo)

Tenho visto varias guilds brasileiras activas, não será um problema encontrar jogadores conterráneos!

I dont know if you bursted his bubble,but you have your own there,your comment about players complaining are the sneaky ones that steal balls,its a proof for that.

The information about supers,etc...its coming from retail,as i havent saw any of that info for this project,if there is one ,please link me to it...

Even say so,it applies here as well,how many spots by the level 60,are in the world map?20-30?lets say 30spots x 8 channels its 240 people,so 240 people are farming those spots,lets say i suck on math and make them 500 spots,so the rest are just random farming,anywhere else,right?so...

In old event system i was gaining 2-3 sets on a 2 hour base with an aoe class and about one and a half sets with a single target class...Now i get one or 2 sets with aoe and 2-5 balls with single target class in 2 hour base.

Also the event is called Dragon Ball Hunt as i remember,not Dragon Ball Farm...

Alright let me rephrase that. "Most players complaining about the new system are the ones who used to sneak up on other players farming spots just to get an easy drop."

Judging by the amount of dbs you claim you had on retail VS the amount you get here, I'd say the drop rates aren't too far from each other. What I am trying to say is that people need to use good spots for their own advantage instead of mindlessly diving into any mob they see, wether your math is correct or not I can point the fact that 80% of the time I walk on a decent farming spot there is nobody there.

Doesn't matter which argument people use, if you're nor getting at least 3 dbs in a 2h span regardless of your class you need to change your hunting habits.

What's so funny? only those who have attacks in an area that works well, now that if you are a fighter, dende, or any other class that kills one by one you will be eternity killing and nothing comes.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have gotten 8 dragon balls in one event with my fighter while killing mobs one-by-one (yeah just with Needles) in a spot with a decent amount of supers. Why most people completely disregard the fact that Supers and Ultras got a higher chance of dropping dbs? (they are fairly easy to kill on a 1v1)

Normal 5% drop rate
    Super 10% drop rate
    Ultra 15% drop rate
    Boss 20% drop rate
    Hero 25% drop rate

IMO, players complaining about the new system are the ones who used to sneak up on other players farming spots just to get an easy drop. The new system makes everyone work for their own good.

Hola chicos, puedo confirmar que desactivando el escaneo de actualizaciones automáticas parece haver funcionado perfectamente. Me gustaría añadir que hay otros servicios desnecessarios que pueden desactivar en cuanto juegan via Administrador de Tareas.

Atencion yo tengo w7 64 ultimate y me pasa igual. Como rafaelvp sugerio acabo de desactivar el windows defender, escaneo de actualizaciones automatico (y todo lo que pueda estar funcionando en el fondo mientras juego) a ver si lo soluciona. Ya os dire algo.

I thought the point was giving zeni/token hoarders something to burn their currencies on, getting your stuff upgraded is what makes most zeni circulate. The break feature should make a come back. While I start selling punching sandbags irl and make a profit out of the decision.

As we known that the server is not stable, sometimes the imperative buffs are gone if buffer is disconnected while playing CC. I suggest the buffs should not be removed even the certain class is disconnected from dungeon! I can't believe this situation is still happen in playing CC 150 floors if someone is gone. Buffs removal is the fatal factor causing death of the team!

Get better/reliable buffers. Another solution would be giving them a short timespan to rejoin the same instance, but definitely not making the buff stick perpetually without the buffer.

Could someone give me a small briefing about the difference between chests (Strong, Powerful, Gorgeous) as well as the Keys (Silver, Gold)?

Thanks in advance!

I don't really like mindless grind, at least questing and flying makes me feel like I'm playing a better game.

I've reached LVL53 only via questing just to find out that there are no new quests for 53s In Mushroom Rock South. Also the most exp I've gotten from a quest reward there is roughly 16K, while previous maps rewarded you up to 50K exp. I don't know if it was like that in retail, or if I am misplaced, but thats just awful.

In the end I will have to resort to horrible team activites to further level.