Posts by Ebon

At this point they KNOW what people want and what measures need to be done to restore the pristine player traffic we all miss. Taking too long to solve the problem is causing even the most loyal players to completely lose interest in the server.

I don't want the new client to be rushed to the point it'd be even worse than the actual one, I believe that if the team feels release dates need to be pushed back to assure they deliver a stable client, they should play safe and focus on releasing a solid client people wont complain about as much as the current one.

But at least keep us posted, tease us a bit.. Im periodically losing my boner for this game Daneos, trust me this.

Finally a dbo database!
    Minimal and straight to the point.
    No ugly ads, and registration isn't mandatory.

You sir deserve a cold beer!

Increasing the radius of a skill for PVE purposes is a delicate matter as it would affect group PVP, it'd be very noticeable in Scramble for example. It's why balancing isn't as easy as it sounds, you have to consider how the changes would affect every aspect of the game.

Despite the fact that some classes need a boost, a class isn't meant to be good at everything. Before tweaking skills first they need to know what direction they want the class to go, and which role it's supposed to cover.

It has been mentioned many times that adding the possibility for Pure Majins to Dash would definitely make farming a bit more interesting (Plasmas), but then again this would affect PVP and all Majin sub-classes (even those who really don't need a boost). It would be perfect if each sub-class had it's own individual transformation skill, that way tweaking would only affect the class at hand.

But he can use turtles for pve and equip the fighter for pvp. The material of ccdungeon must be Tradeables for can equip all characters.

Yeah no doubt, I myself leveled a fighter to 60 1st, only to realize I needed a turtle and a ultimate buffer just so I could survive and make a living independently. You wont progress with just a fighter, and if you do it will be extremely painful.

You can multi-client here, so I'd take advantage of that and level at least the turtle and the full buffer ultimate simultaneously, after you got your zeni-making duet set you can focus on PVP and level a fighter. Thats my opinion.

But, i'm trying to make my point as
    ITS BAD TO MAKE THOSE CHANGES

Sadly the source code of this game was far from where TW was at by the time they shut down, a lot of new coding had to be done with only the information TW players could provide. Pretty sure they tried to get as close as TW as possible, but its complicated, so they decided they would discard the idea of a TW clone and proceeded on doing the changes they felt necessary. As far as I know the admin never played any retail server, but hey, at least he knows who Goku is (?)

The only healthy way for a lvl 70 cap is to whipe this server first.

Thing is the new client will not be flawless as soon it gets implemented, it will most likely need a handful of patches until its stable, think of it as another beta phase. A wipe should only be considered after most of the exploits have been addressed and dealt with.

As of today, "viable" and DBOG don't fit on the same sentence.

Pros
    - If you're a devoted Rngesus worshiper perhaps all your crits will almost 1 hit kill everyone and you will dodge everything. (very unlikely)
    - You get to be a cool looking super saiyan. This seems to be very important to many players.

Cons

- You can't farm unless you re-spec your skill points to a farming build. If you don't have a farming class, be ready to reset your skills on weekly basis.
    - Gear requires to be nearly perfect for you to be effective in anything. I mean nearly +15s with max stats and a bunch of jewelry to counter each class.
    - You're weak as paper, as a fighter you'll die more than in a Dark Souls game.
    - You don't like CCBD and party PVE activities? Rest easy you wont get invited to any.

Solutions:

1. tbh i think the cash shop should be changed,if i want kid clock i need to use wagu machine,for everything wagu machine that cause high price
    if it will be separated i mean almost most of the things should be separated from damn wagu machine.. i dont wanna sound mean but if its possible to decrease a little price of all items from cash shop, it will be good,

Kid Clock is on the last page of the Cash Shop as a direct purchase. But yeah I am also looking forward for a CP revamp.

Personally getting a client that is compatible with the most recent update of windows is priority number one, it's what they should push forward asap. Having a game that lacks content is not as bad as having a game that performs poorly even on high end machines. This currently makes the game unplayable for me and many others, we can't even enjoy plat.

[Suggestion] Open World Boss Event - Frieza Army Invasion (Weekly)

frieza_army_render_by_maxiuchiha22-dcjzu5f.png

- Addressing the culprit to all your boredom symptoms, the lack of content. Pure PVE event designed for the LVL70 cap, very f2p rewarding, given you are extremely.. extremely lucky.

- The theme is based on the Frieza's army attack on Namek, it wont all take place within the Porungas but yes, you will be fighting the whole Ginyu Force and none other than Lord Frieza himself. I've tried to cover many aspects that needed attention like Brown Boxes, Wagu Coins, gear for Kids and even an alternative to obtain tier 3 dragon balls! Now do not expect to get any of it as the drop chances will be very thin. But hey, at least there's a chance.

- I though on the achievement system as well, It would be suitable that killing each boss once would give you a particular achievement, and killing all of them would grant you a special one + a title. ie: World's Protector, Frieza's Vanquisher.

- Now getting into detail, basically a boss will spawn twice a day, and each boss is dropping a specific piece of gear (boots, chest, weapon, etc), The bosses will be up for 2 hours after they spawn, if players fail to defeat them within that time-span they will despawn and show up later that day or next week. Every boss is meant to be extremely hard and will require the full strength of the server population. PS: Everything except the Dragon Balls and the Wagu Coins should be tradeable.

Here's a detailed list of the bosses, spawn time and locations, as well as a draft of what I believe should be the loot tables:

Monday

Boss: Guldo

Spawn Times: 10:00 AM CEST and 10:00 PM CEST (Spawn duration 2 hours each)

Spawn Location: Korin Forest

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Boots [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Boots [extremely rare drop]

- Brown Box x1 [rare drop]
    - Brown Box x5 [extremely rare drop]
    - 1 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 1 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

- Wagu Coins x1 [extremely rare drop]
    - some related filler/trash items idk [regular drop]

Tuesday

Boss: Jeice

Spawn Location: Westland

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Pants [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Pants [extremely rare drop]

- 2 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 2 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

Wednesday

Boss: Burter

Spawn Location: Yahoi East

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Chestpiece [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Chestpiece [extremely rare drop]

- 3 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 3 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

Thursday

Boss: Recoome

Spawn Location: Mushroom Rocks North

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Necklace [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Necklace [extremely rare drop]

- 4 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 4 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

Friday

Boss: Ginyu

Spawn Location: Mushroom Rocks South

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Earrings [rare drop]

- LVL 29 Rings [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Earrings [extremely rare drop]

- LVL 70 Rings [extremely rare drop]

- 5 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 5 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

Saturday

Boss: Frieza 2nd Form

Spawn Location: Porunga Rocks South

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Gloves [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Gloves [extremely rare drop]

- 6 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 6 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

Sunday

Boss: Frieza Final Form

Spawn Location: Papaya Island

Loot Table:

- LVL 29 Weapon [rare drop]

- LVL 70 Weapon [extremely rare drop]

- 7 star Tier 2 Dragon ball [rare drop]

- 7 star Tier 3 Dragon Ball [extremely rare drop]

- some related filler/trash items, pots idk [regular drop]

PS: I thought that every boss should have at least 3 strong adds protecting them (ie: 3 Frieza Army Bodyguards surrounding Boss), just a draft thought to make things spicy. And yes the best guilds would most get a better shot, so you'd want to make sure you got a tight party setup.
    PPS: I placed each boss on a different map, logically would be nice to have them near each map's Frieza Army base camps.
    PPPS: Yeah GM assistance is a must on each encounter, we don't want our lovely friends one-shooting bosses.

What we would need to figure out:
    - I didn't go as far as to what armors/weapons/jewelry should be added, was aiming to cover Kids and Adults alike so feel free to suggest what type of gear you think would be reasonable for the event.

- Also under what conditions should one be able to get loot? Party with the longest Aggro? Party with the most Damage?

Let us know, and may Lord Rngezus look upon us all!

Pienso que teniendo menos canales es mas fácil pillar tramposos en el acto, pero Knuck tiene razón. Ademas no creo que la cantidad de canales afecte el precio mensual del servidor.

Mi hogar era el canal 7, me han despejado de casa.

First of all you guys need to make donating feel like its a win-win situation for the player regardless of the amount they donate. Roli has a point with adding direct dogi purchases, I personally don't have any issues with gambling for goodies, however when 90% of the worthy stuff rely on rng then we have a problem. And I do agree that Wagu should be made obtainable for f2p players, through blood sweat and tears, but still obtainable and exploitable by our asian fellows.

- I would opt to keep 1 Wagu Machine IF only there was less shit loot in it. All those cheap dogis that not even a 6 year old would buy for 5 zeni should be moved from the Wagu Machine to the Token Shop for a fair amount of tokens. The only problem with having 2 wagu machines is that I feel there aren't enough Items to keep the high tier items hard to get. We also don't want cashers getting Brown Boxes every time they spend 5 wagu coins.

- As Kote said, unless you plan on cycling old rare dogis on weekly or monthly basis, do not remove them from the Wagu when new ones are added.

- Revamp Cash Shop Sections. ie. "Consumables" section is just Pet Food?, at least think on a better name for it. "Limited" section for instance isn't so limited when it's been around before I even joined the server.

- Remove Chest and Keys from Cash Shop (combination packages included).

- Reduce Prices on CC Coupons by at least 50%.

- Reduce price on Name Change and Gender Change from 299 to 250 like the Kid Clock.

- Reduce Prices on vehicles by at least 50%, vehicles were cool, when the cap was LVL30. Heck I'd even put most of them in Token Shop!

Underdeveloped classes get wrecked by almost every other class while favored classes might just have a hard time against one or two. It shouldn't be rocket science, sometimes I believe budokai results are being completely ignored.

Then there is the fact that some classes require a lot more gear in order to have the slightest chance of winning than other classes who can almost win half-naked and blindfolded.

All these factors should be taken into account when balancing classes.

I knew i had to go with DW man... Since Scramble isnt my thing (or anything PvP related in this game) i will probably roll some other class then.

Thanks anyway for the quick response.

DWs are having a harsh time too, right now trend is to tank through group content with an Ultimate Majin as they can cover both Tank/Support roles simultaneously.

Not much for a solo player at that level. You will need a party to complete CCBD and TMQs, unless you're crazy like half the server and multi-client your way through all content.

Is there SOLO content in this game available at this level besides just farming/questing or PvP?
    Can't think of much, Dragon ball hunting? (pretty much farming)

Which content is available for PARTIES?
    TMQs and CCBD (though elitists hardly pick SKs for anything PVE-related)
    Scramble (You'll Enjoy these as a SK)

Yeah you should aim for an active guild, you'll have a lot more fun with people around to help you and keep things competitive. You'll be able to join Dojo wars too, assuming you join a proper guild.

Sadly, lack of content was always an issue in DBO, the game was unfinished leaving many open gaps that are really noticeable. They had planned content that never saw the light.