Posts by Ebon

About the content, hopefully with the new client it will be possible to make many things,

I want to remember that with the new client it will be possible to create / make EVERYTHING.

On the 1st sentence you seem rather uncertain about the new client, while on the 2nd you claim it will be possible to make everything. I don't know what to believe in anymore.

We are getting close to December, it would be really nice to know where we are sitting at with the new client and what features we can expect from it. Saying "everything will be fixed" and "all will be possible" will lead to massive disappointment.

Hope this doesn't become another let down like DayZ.

tenor.gif?itemid=10493003

Oh I am playing SWTOR again, used to have a subscription two years ago so luckily I was sitting on alot of credits when I came back. Not paying for a subscription again tho. Big fan of the franchise.

Played both DCUO and Warframe before but grew tired of them really quick.

I am also on Black Desert Online with a few retired guildmates from DBO until the "amazing patch thats gonna fix everything" comes thru.

Personally downloading an older version of w10 and installing it for the sole purpose of playing a single game without issues while all other games run perfectly is too much of a hassle for me. I rather wait until Daneos sees this through as its clearly a client compatibility issue that has to be fixed eventually.

I am sure someone dying to play a freeze-free DBOG can go through this process without a problem, props on the find Flex.

Imo this thread is already oversaturated, the last 20 pages are just people defending their main class while trying to nerf all others. You can't really try to balance a game when you're obviously bias about it.

This is supposed to be Zolty's input on what needs to be worked on, if people are to post here it should be to either support or constructively criticize his ideas. This became like a verbal budokai where people who no longer play the game for obvious reasons come vent on how much they miss playing it.

Obrigado, mas não tem um jeito mais simples?

De momento não, talvez com o novo cliente em finais de 2018.

O motivo pelo qual deixaram de aceitar pagamentos directamente do paypal foi que o sistema de doação tinha uma falha grave que permitia os jogadores de reclamar o seu dinheiro de volta.

Only remove the Bind of all the items. In this way, any player can invest his time equipping correctly a class that is destined mainly to be PVE to use all its potential and in this way not to "FORCE" a PVP class to do what a PVE can do better.

This idea was brought up by the staff a few months ago and it had very positive feedback from us. The idea was not to make the gear itself tradeable but to make all CC materials tradeable. However, magically this idea's thread has vanished and I would assume the idea was denied by Skynet.

Better erase ccdungeon, armors, weapons and accessories. Better balance pve for all in pve.

Your posts are almost offensive.

I hate to say this as I don't intend to promote cashing in any way or form but, I've done some maths and the amount of zeni you get by buying directly from bots at NGW is a lot less than if you donate properly for cash points and sell highly demanded cash items. So players doing it are either filthy rich or extremely dumb.

2l8bsxv.png

DBOG's Official Spam Kingdom #1

- Sup fellas! Today we are bringing you a brand new forum game, the Spam Kingdom Tournament! It is basically a forum game I've hosted for years on different forums and thought it be fun to have here :D. The Spam Kingdom is a place of social interaction, its a game that requires full community support to progress further, so the more posts we get the sooner we'll advance to the next rounds. Make sure you vote for your favorite characters!

How does it work?

• There will be a tournament bracket where 16 participants will be chosen to compete. These could be Dragon ball characters, console platforms, food brands etc.
    • Every Spam Kingdom thread will have 2 of those participants face each other in a poll, and you will have to vote which entry you want to win the round.
    • When the thread reaches 5 pages it will be locked down upon request by a staff member, and the character with the most votes will win the round. (We've decided 5 pages for the 1st tournament, but we might extend the amount on further rounds depending on community activity)
    • A new thread will be made with the following 2 participants, and the updated tournament bracket.
    • This will be the procedure until we have a tournament winner, after this tournament is over another will be hosted with a new bracket.

Rules

• Spamming IS allowed! Post count was disabled on this section for this sole purpose, so we could reach the amount of pages required for the next round to be hosted. (salute Rybo!)
    • Flooding however, is prohibited.
    • All other forum rules still apply.

This 1st Tournament will consist in Dragon ball characters, but future Spam Kingdoms could host battles between characters from other franchises or even brands, and you can suggest what theme you'd like to see next here!

Having said that, here is the 1st tournament's bracket:

vyv1id.png

Remember that this will only work out if you help the thread reach 5 pages to start the next round, you don't need to post anything relevant. Just voting won't do.

Try typing @unstack in chat.

If it doesn't give you time to type it out:
    1. Type @unstack somewhere. (ie. Note Pad)
    2. Copy it from the Note Pad (Ctrl+C) paste it in the chat (Ctrl+V) and press Enter as soon as you're out of the loading screen.

If there is no time to even paste it up, I am afraid a GM would have to force move you with a command.

Gladly this issue is not regular so you shouldn't be insecure about the rest of the server mechanics.

Nah the boy isn't necessarily wrong, I played a fighter in retail and I play one here and despite not being in the LVL 70 cap like on retail it is already noticeable that stacking dodge doesn't quite work as it did. You'd force people to stack mad accuracy to have any chance against you, whilst here being full dex you'll get a disarmed opponent 30 levels lower than you proc 80% of their attacks.

Let's be real, dex is the bread and butter for martial artists, and this has been addressed before, It doesn't feel stat numbers are influencing proc the way they should. A full dex fighter that can't dodge a newborn cub fresh out of babytown is still pretty amusing.

Don't mistake a mod's role, they're here to enforce forums rules and help solve technical issues. If you expect them to jump in arguments like this just so they can get fired back at by the rest of us, don't, In fact most of them already know that there are a lot of issues to fix, but their hands are tied up like everyone else.

As for Daneos.. after reading most of the latest threads I am actually glad he doesn't pay attention to what half the community says. But he should somehow figure out a way to weed out the funny posts (like this one) and take the good ol constructive criticism into his updates.

So, everything you just wrote points that you want it easy and fast, but for some reason it appears that you don't like to be placed amongst those players. You wouldn't need to worry about keeping up with the basement specimens and would be able to focus on your social responsibilities in a high rate server.

PS: Leave my mountain dew out of this.

Not everything is black and white. The two "extremes" are between those who want a fair and balanced game, and those who want an impossible game. Just because we want some changes to fix obviously broken features of the game Does Not in Any way Imply that we're demanding for +15 gear. That's just a mistake in logic. It seems that the only way people can rationalize wanting a better game is to make it so stupidly easy that killing one mob gets you to level 80. This is NOT black and white: There is a wide range of possibilities BETWEEN the two extremes

Well, trying to reach a consensus between both parties got us where we are right now, not satisfying either.