Posts by Bad Picollo

For me these threads looks like you guys trying to buy more time and keep community alive im sure that daneos is late and this is just next thread about same thing without any real news give us rease date, 10 days left until your meme winter 2018 ends waiting until last day or more will be mistake.

I would like to know one thing, I have a dw and a poko usually farmeo with the dw and send stones and good objects to my poko that is in another account. With this change could I keep exchanging things between them? because it's quite slow to farm with a poko

Yeah you will be able to share items between your characters on the same account after the new client and updates, but no one is beliving that the client will be relased in the next 17 days, daneos is late even if he work on the client after 17 days only more ppl will be disappointed and only more players will give up with dbog in name of other projects that offer them regular updates and shlt

Hello while we don't have any official info i search for some in game files.
    List of actual dogis in game (at first tests every class had 3 dogi and one of namekian dogi were bugged)

unknown.png?width=936&height=614

Here will be also fishing and training system.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Evolution?
    unknown.png

Passport? i think they dissing daneos
    unknown.png

They also work on new maps/minimaps

unknown.png?width=612&height=614 unknown.png

Test equip from item files

unknown.png

Sword:
    unknown.png?width=615&height=615

Here will be nice guild system with payouts + buffs

unknown.png
    and

unknown.png

TMQ/UD and Mentoring systems
    unknown.png?width=298&height=614

pet system

unknown.png

op textures of skills that are not in game yet
    unknown.png?width=610&height=614 latest.png

Here is a lot of test files and i also find blood effects.

unknown.png

budokai:
    unknown.png?width=838&height=615

Why are the ones saying it's nothing special are both garbage Crane players that never won ?

oh oh hahahahaha here we go

I understand if u woul call me garbage after u would win vs me or at least having better equip but i had like 1 budokai try in dbog and my opponent was next to me before i used an skill, when i tried dbog on windows 7 i was feeling like im on speed hack is totaly different game, u can't win shLt when u respawn and youre already dead, or when freeze happen u dont even know who killed u so stfu because youre typical rat who hiding under different names because of own weakness

If we ignore the fact that only Jorge A. Tellez is crying about crane and the next fact that u didn't had any karma/sword on your way then i don't see anything special, also using transformation for get free from skill is not bug even in fakin anime characters were using transformation for get free and it was like that since forever in this game also.

I wonder the impact multiclients death would have in the game, considering things as they are now. Im against multiclient too, but with the currently cute playerbase, where you cant even get party for tmq1 or find ppl in the game to lvl up together or go to dungeons... it looks like a hard deathblow to an already pretty harmed server.

How u want find party for TMQ 1 if everyone doing multi client because they want drop only for themself?

I know but they already said there won’t be a wipe, hopefully they’ll change their mind or rip

They say that here wont be wipe now and community wont decide about wipe thats all they didnt say that here wont be wipe in future.
    If they would say that here will be wipe no one would play right now.

but people are already lvl 60 with all chars disabling multi client will not be that effective isnt it so?

why you don't want to be clever?

Lets say that roof in your house start leaking i wonder if you would try to fix it or if you would leave it like that cuz everything is wet already.

GIT GUT THE DIFFERENCE IS OP FOR SURE

well the graphics the artstyle is cool this new db mmorpg seems very tempting but needs a lot of work in it the animations for the time being are very dumb and slow doesnt looks like we are playing a db game i think a db game needs a lot of action combat,counter mechanics like blade&soul needs to be fast and fun this sound a little ''impossible'' but if they managed to put some really cool and neat action combat there and make the game full open world where we can travel all the map without loading screens(along with the ability to fly would be perfect) and also lets hope they can put transformations(even SSJ2)there as well and balance them then we would have a new hope for a db mmorpg game also i dindt saw any ''rp energy charge'' mechanics there i hope they put it on later on...also the q.q number thing and not let other people acess and play is very childishness from their side to do that knowing that the db series is appreciated all around the world that makes no sense i just hope they change that otherwise i already can see people raging all around the internet about that not to mention this game is just starting now at the beginning of 2019 i doubt this game will ever make a full release here on EU/NA this year theres a long way for this game to be a real db mmorpg game that we were waiting for all this time i will give a wild guess that maybe 2020,2021 we will see this game around here but well in the end at least i guess its ''good news'' for some of us here but i dont have high hopes for this game im not hyped at all this game could be a p2win game when finished or not engaging at all so my final words is dont get hyped folks its just get matters worse and painful let them make the game with the players feedback support and see what happens only time will tell.

Thats true every game that come from china is for P2W and focused on making money this will be not different, thier dragon ball mobile game is very successful and very good so i think that everyone should be neutral about this game and just wait for final product until is finished with cool minds.

A bit old thread and not very new news but

Both SSO TW and SSO CN has been shutted down on December 31, 2018.

Shut down of this game remind me of Dragon Ball Online that has been closed few years ago just like sso.

sso is just next game from our asian friends that never come to EU and was focused on making money.

Anyway it was still fun and enjoyable game and i had fun here, amen.

As i know here is also BR version but they won't survive for too long without updates and cash shop here is also p2w.

But dex for plasma is useless i just said it, karma have dex coz she have resistance buff and together they make nice combo.

Replacing dex with focus will be too op while karma already have high focus buff, succes rate is more reasonable.

Burning rage need only CD change is best plasma buff already dont need more boost.

Curse reflection is already good. Here you and few other ppl were right, for unknown reason i though that this skill works different than it actualy does until yesterday, shlt happen im just human also, i updated this skill in second post.

I also want sorry few ppl but i had to ask moderator to delete few posts from first page because i was not able to continue updating the first one (limit of words) so i had to get my second post under the first one.