Posts by Bad Picollo

Having +15 gears does not make you an elite by any means. As proven to us by the POB players who was full +15 and had everything they could ever want and still were unable to win anything. If ya re read what i said 'Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show' The 99% are those who were full +15 and did not achieve anything in game and the 1% are there very small amount of players who did utilize there gear effectively. Im not comparing Retail and DBOG players in terms of gears, I am comparing them in terms of skill.

Sure i can agree, this post is more clear for sure.

If you played POB you would know that the elites of POB excel far beyond the elites of retail. If you watch any video of retail dbo elites and you watch a video of POB elites there are no comparisons. Players in POB had so much time to learn and adapt to harness there classes. Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show. To think you called players weak in POB when pretty much the majority of those who was in Budokai was full +15 with maximum stats, Yes the vast majority may have been weak in terms of skill but those who were popping up in semis/finals on a weekly basis are those who have gone way beyond best of retail.

once when i logged in, i saw half of server with +15 gear, and best stats because of bugs etc. they are not "elite" because of that, not in my eyes for sure, if you can get something easy and half of server have it, its not special or elite either.
    In previous test they was able to get everything easy but now they will hit the reality (i hope, i dont want see half of server with +15 gear)
    In TW/HK after few years here was few players with +15 items, and +15 full gear players you was able to count count on one hand, and in dbog after few weeks/months here was half of server with +15 items so idk how you can comprare these players because the lvl of difficulties was different.

Yet beta started, i won budos and several auras; what about you guys ? or are you gonna keep saying "wait this wait that" ? :P

Yep i wont spend money at gear on this lvl i have gear just for survive and grind, im pretty weak today, no excuses.
    im just not interesed in this lvl cap.

Krakken and Cell-X were originally added into the game so that it would be more fair for players who wish to have these legendary accessories but couldn't participate or win in dragon ball scramble. These types of items were never intended have any monetary value (through trades and the Auction House).

Legendary level 70 accessories that can be obtained in BIDs will remain bind on pick up, and should for the following reasons:

• Allowing legendary level 70 accessories be traded would mean a player wouldn't have to step foot into the dungeon, and could just purchase some of the most useful end-game accessories without participating in PVE.
    • Players were put in a situation where they were forced to accept since retail Dragon Ball Online that legendary level 70 accessories were bind only. The majority of the player base never had a problem with the gear being binded.
    • In retail DBO, the players who had a range of accessories, (including the level 70 legendary items) were the players who dedicated and spent time to building their character. If these accessories were to be unbinded and traded, then it would mean that a player wouldn't have to invest much time into building their character, which would pose as being unfair. This is actually was an element in what separated the experienced and geared players from the inexperienced and non-geared players.
    • It would deter players from participating in Dragon Ball Scramble, and the wishes would need to be reworked. If legendary level 70 necklace and earrings could be traded from BIDs (such as Krakken and Cell-X) then what would be the point in players participating in Dragon Ball Scramble? The majority of players who participate in Dragon Ball Scramble wish for the Necklace/Earring. No one would bother with the event unless the rewards were to be changed.

As Daneos mentioned in his post above, the BID's are considered to be short and easy instances, so there is no reason as to why all classes can't participate if they want too.

Well finally i can read nice message from this team, look i even give you heart.

If you can't get them by yourself thats mean you dont deserve it, i had crane and sk in HK and i had kraken accesories on both of my accounts, even drum and gat had kraken accesories on thier alts l(like most of good players) you had a lot of accounts, sk, fighter, crane, ultimate all weak and you had no kraken accesories coz no one take you to harder dungeons coz you was weak, here you will be weak also, you already know that you can't get these accesories by yourself so at least you want buy them from market, but you know its nice idea i will get izi money.
    Anyway here are already ways to get accesories on your alts or sell them, this thread is one of these "im unskilled make this game more easy for me"

Oh this guy.... In balance thread he say that fighter need boost and buff because is weak and then he cried that no one want him in party i enjoyed both of his posts, he didnt like it for sure, so he search for shit in game and moderators helping him.

DAT FEEL WHEN YOU GRIND PEACEFULLY AND SOMEONE COMING TO YOUR SPOT, YOU TELLING HIM THAT SPOT IS TAKEN AND YOU ARE OVER 1H HERE ALREADY BUT HE CONTINUE KS AND TELLING YOU THAT HE WAS FIRST HERE, SO YOU TELLING HIM FAK OFF AND HE SENDING REPORTS TO MODERATORS, ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MODERATORS GETTING INTO PLAYERS *CONFLICTS*
    I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WOULD REACT IF I WOULD BLAME PLAYERS ON TRADE/GLOBAL CHAT FOR NO REASON BUT WHEN GUY CLEARY PROVOKING ME AND IM THE ONE WHO GETTING REPORTS OR WTF IS THAT THEN HERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

HGFJ.png JHG.png

YESTERDAY AGAIN ONE SWORD COME KS ME, I TOLD HIM LEAVE MY SPOT HE DIDN'T REACT TO IT BUT HE DIES, HE WANTED ME TO REVIVE HIM SO I TOLD HIM GOOD SWORD IS DEAD SWORD AND HE SAY THAT HE WILL REPORT ME, HE COMING TO MY SPOT HE DYING AND WHEN I DONT WANT REVIVE HIM HE WANT REPORT ME, AND THESE MODERATORS EATING EVERYTHING, SOON PLAYERS WILL REPORT ANOTHER PLAYERS FOR BEING KILLED ON ARENA.

gfhh.png

I never talk about removing the bleeding, I just said it's ridiculous coming from a tank and like I said, if I play in TW, but I do not play the pvp. In addition, you come with that attitude of arrogance and haughtiness. If you know so much about the game, instead of criticizing and distorting an opinion, you can give an advice without reaching toxicity. Returning to the topic, and returning to what I said in the post; a tank in any game RPG type can not be designed to kill a skill, it must be designed to receive little damage, endure and wear (in this last case I understand the bleeding), I have never seen a game where a tank that apart to endure a lot of damage, have the ability to kill you with a skill. I like BOD, I like the PVE and its content, but definitely the pvp design is very bad and needs a lot of retouching.

do not play the pvp -> talk about bad pvp
    How i can take you serious? Do you even thinking what you writing in your posts?

You playing paper swordsman so what do you expect? sk killing you for one shot because your energy def suck.
    At this lvl cap sk is op coz most of class still dont have unlocked thier best skills, while sk already have it, with lvl cap you will be able to use anti bleed accesories.
    Also as i notice you never played this game before (and if you do you did it it wrong) and you never hit highter lvl so stay away from balancing threads, because you know nothing.

Sure sk need nerf but when i read that ppl want remove his blood then this is huge mistake.

I notice that ppl here are sick about everything, they want get everything easy and for free, what you will do when you will hit your equip +15? i tell you, you will get bored after few days because here will be nothing else to do, you will lose motivation for grind and everything else, because your equip is done. the upgrade item system is good, gear +10 is really fine is half of succes, but when everyone will be able to get easy +15 items the end game will be boring.
    dbo upgrading system still have sense at least, try black desert and you will feel real pain and sickness.

is this different for DBOG? I played Crane for krDBO and both had the same amount of time once freeze expired there. Is there some animation lock or something here once freeze expires?

When crane cancel his freze the opponen is still frezed for 0,1 sec or something like that, here is just delay for the opponent, it was also on tw and hk.

I really enjoy reading people's comments on Crane's strength, it is so obvious that nobody knows what they're talking about, must be because none of them even played it at a remotely high lvl, ever.

Only Syren knows something about it from what i see, but he still isn't even close to master it.

No one here is saying that crane is weak, Its more about his missing stun in closed range fights.

your a trash sk who never came close to winning any budokai to get a chance to sell budokai wins and I 2-0 you budokai garbage sk

mints was two times mm, he sold his place many times also ask him, you dont have idea what, who and when sold something, coz its not knowledge for rats, and you have really head problems you imagine something while you was weak as player, your head is also weak, you need lie for make yourself looks good, you dont see difference between reality and your imagination, here is a lot of players like drum, pinka, xpiccolo everyone know that you was weak lier and all of them were better than you, all of them always laugh at you, this is my last reply, you will have chance to show your power at lvl 70.

tactikill you know nothing about economy, when player is able to cash stones or boxes they will worth less, and the player who farm them hard will sell them for less price, guess who will lose here.
    When USA printing more dollars, here is more of them but they worth less.
    when item is rare it worth more, when here is less of something it worth more.
    this is the first point.

second point is when here will be too much u70 stones and too much boxes ppl will get fast thier gear and they will not spend money here anymore, the gameplay is done, when i played on TW/HK +15 item was something special and rare and here i see too much of +15 items, something goes wrong here.

You must understand that cash shop is not place for u70 stones, boxes and dogi coins, it ruin the economy and killing f2p players because they have nothing to offer when you can get everything for real money.
    U70 only from drop, brown box/dogi coin should be set as bonus from TMQ when you finish it in best time.
    Here is also one important thing about brown boxes, you should be not able to use them on already upgraded item.
    Here should be same chance for everyone in getting u70 stones and brown boxes, daneos did a big mistake and i have no idea how he will get out from this.

badpiccolo is just a bad sk who wants to nerf cranes because I use beat him all the time in HK with my crane in budokai

lol nice fake news i dont want even nerf crane, learn how to read, i sold few times first place in budokai because for me money is more important that shitty title, in every budokai i was in 2 or 3 place always behind mints or the fakin sword pop i dont even know who are you, so good for you, amen. I also never get own by any crane.
    #edit lol i already know who are you, you're the meme, who tried many times kill me with fighter, sk and then you make even crane, lol dude i remember how i solo your guild, everyone laughed at you, always outside arena or using bugs for hit and run.
    i will tell you one thing all your succes in dbog untill now is mistake coz there was no good players until now, coz no one cared about alphas and beta, see you at lvl 70 cap.