Posts by ShMissy

Can we please get a running list of broken quests here?

1. Looking for a Robot (Lv 38): In UD2 (Westland) you have to fight a Remodeled Pilaf Machine and defeating him should complete the mission. It doesn't. I've tried this 20 times.

2. Mysterious Spacecraft (Lv 40): South of Sira Beach by Little Mermaid (Korin Forrest) you are supposed to fight Captain Nanami on or around the PTO ships. They appear to have portals but they don't work. Captain Nanami is no where to be found.

3. Explosive Device Support (Lv 56): In Ghost Canyon (Porunga Rocks South), you're supposed to click on the Destroyed Namekian Bomb Devices then use the CC Strategy Beast Folder item to "fix" it. However trying to use the CC Strategy Beast Folder makes your legs briefly glow and nothing happens.

Feel free to add to this list and if you have found ways to complete the above missions, please let me know so I can update this list accordingly.

I'm having trouble completing the quest entitled "Explosive Device Support". I walk up and click on the "Destroyed Namekian Bomb Device" and then click on the "CC Strategy Beast Folder" my legs glow while click that, but that's it. I don't understand how to complete this quest.