Posts by Zageerus

Hello everyone,

I used to play on the dbog back in the day. Like many players, I stopped playing for a while.

Last year I switched to the DBO Revelations server, whose population died out as it seems. After I heard that DBOG has been taken over by a new team, I decided to check it out. At first glance, it seems to be way more alive than Revelations.

Are there any major changes that I should know about? Like f.ex EXP, Dragonballs, Skills, new content etc.

Especially the state of the well known "EXP speed bump" from lvl50-55 would interest me. Given the fact that I have a very limited amount of free time (uni and stuff), the prospect of endless UD3 is not very appealing... :/

Kind regards

Zageerus

yeah sorry about that.

Atm I'm really really busy and my studies take up a great proportion of my time :/ Therefore a frequent presence is next to impossible for me.

I cannot promise that I'll be able to frequent DBOG in the near future.

Kind regards,

Zageerus

Sorry, but that's in fact not possible atm... :/

We're only able to "repaint" exisiting textures. As there isn't a dogi anywhere close to Gogito that comes to my mind, no-one will be able to fulfill your wish I'm afraid ^^

Well you "could" edit the the Gotenks Dogi (maybe sth close to this, but that just wouldn't be the same imo. (Nonetheless, I wouldn't really know "how", as its texture file doesn't give much room for that :/ look )

Kind regards,

Zageerus

Hello,

I do not know if I'm the only one who has experienced this issue. My problem is the following: After having completed my TMQ4 solo run and talked to Trunks in order to leave the instance, I find myself unable to leave TMQ4. Even though the countdown has already reached zero for a significant amount of time, nothing happens. I can still move around and everything, so that's not the problem.

Even now, almost half an hour later, nothing has changed. The only method available to me is, wether I like it or not, relog. (And as I lose my Super Saiyan Form, I'm not that happy about it)

Unfortunately, this is not the first time I have the face this problem. In fact, it happens almost every time I do a solo run :/

Does anyone now of a better way of leaving the TMQ4 instance? Am I the only one it happens to?

Kind regards,

Zageerus

CRoW86 es freut uns sehr, dass du Interesse an unserer Gilde zeigst! :)

Was Dungeons angeht haben wir momentan noch nichts spezifisches festgelegt. Sind momentan noch recht short-staffed und Ich bin selbst auch nicht sehr aktiv wegen meiner Schule.

Ich schreibe dich ingame an falls wir gleichzeitig on sein sollten

MFG

Zageerus

You can change it yourself. Just change the f to m for male

Yeah I'm aware of that. I was just wondering if there was a special version version for male characters as the armor can have different meshes for male and female, no?

Maybe I'm just making the uncomplicated complicated, sry ^^

Good day to you Brad

Yesterday, you sent me the link to your Time Breaker Bardock Mod (Posts seem to have disappeared because the forum was down). However, I believe that you've only given me the female files of the armor. The Male as well as the female Folder contain the exact same dds files:

e.g. a_cos_06_j_h_f.dds --> the f stands for female if I'm not mistaken.

Is it possible to just rename them or do you have particular dds files for the male version?

Kind regards

Zageerus

Trunkies Hey :D

Jo, unter der Woche bin ich selbst nicht viel on, da ich mich als Student der Schule widmen muss ^^

Diese Woche ist jedoch auch eine sehr beschäftigte Woche für die restlichen Meister^^

Wir würden uns natürlich sehr über deinen Beitritt freuen :D Falls wir gleichzeitig on sein sollten, dann schreibe ich dich an (oder halt ein Jr Master)

MFG

Eziocaval (aka Zageerus)

Asunder Hey :D Thank you for your interest. If you could just tell me your name, I'd be happy to invite you into our Guild as soon as I can

If any of my Jr Masters happen to be online, however, you can surely contact them as well (During the week, I am only online for short periods of time)

Kind regards,

Eziocaval (aka Zageerus)