Posts by Zageerus

Hey guys,

Recently, I've been rewatching TFS Dragonball Z Abridged and as soon as I arrived at the Frieza Arc, I got an amazing idea. I'm sure that if you know DBZ Abridged, you're more than familiar with the concept of the "Albino Namekian"

6037d3f1330dfa3f53a9a87ab5ca0681.jpg Super_Kami_Guru.jpg

So, as it is not possible to create a Namekian with white skin ( even though there are more than enough "Albino" Namekian NPCs *cough* *cough* ), I've decided on creating my very first mod.

It's more than obvious that this "mod" is nothing more than a plain recolour of certain textures. I decided to replace the skin 04 of the namekian race.

I really do hope that you like it.

Recall that this is my very first "mod" , so don't be too harsh :)

Download

How To install : Tutorial on how to switch Textures

You simply need to swap the files in question with the ones from the Mod (you can find them under "items" )

UPDATE: I added the files for the other skins as well. So you can simply replace the one you want :)

Hallo ihr Lieben! Die neue Gilde <RevengeOfSaiyans> sucht nach freundlichen und sympatischen Mitgliedern! Vali und Zageerus (Ich), ehemalige Spieler vom DBO TAIWAN Server, haben sich dazu entschieden unsere alte Gilde wiederauferstehen zu lassen und hoffentlich viele wunderbare Spielstunden mit DIR zu verbringen!

Natürlich ist es noch wichtig anzumerken, dass du keines Falls ein sehr akitver Spieler sein musst! Wir sind eine sehr tolerante, verständnisvolle und entspannte Gilde. Hardcore Gamer so wie Gelegenheitsspieler sind in unserer Gilde <RevengeOfSaiyans> herzlich willkommen! Wir sind selbst auch keine extrem aktiven Spieler! Ob du nur Abends oder morgens zocken kannst, ist ganz egal. Wir werden keinesfalls sauer sein, wenn du dich mal für mehrere Tage oder Wochen nicht einloggst! Ich selbst kann als Student auch nicht 24/7 meine Anwesenheit versichern, also ein tägliches Login ist deswegen auf keinen Fall nötig!! Unser einziges Ziel ist es die Wiedergeburt von DBO zu genießen, zusammen!!

Lass dich allerdings nicht durch unseren Namen in die Irre führen! Wir mögen für die Rache der Saiyajins kämpfen, aber es gibt ganz sicher keine Rassenbeschränkung! Allen Rassen, allen Klassen, allen Geschlechte und allen Nationalitäten steht das Privileg zu, der Gilde <RevengeOfSaiyans> beizutreten!!

Ob du ein erfahrener oder unerfahrener Spieler bist ist vollkommen irrelevant! Wir sind dazu bereit jedem Member unsere Hilfe anzubieten, sei es für Quests, UD's, TMQ's, Budokai, usw.

Außerdem bieten wir, für die Member die daran interessiert sind, Discord an!

Vorraussetzungen

Einen Charakter auf dem DBOG Server besitzen

Ein freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Artgenosse sein

Fähig sein die Regeln zu befolgen ( zu finden auf unserer Website --> noch in Produktion)

Entweder Englisch ODER Deutsch sprechen können (es ist nicht nötig beide Sprachen zu beherrschen. Eine genügt!)

Nicht betteln! Wir helfen gerne, aber Bettler sind ein TABU

SPAß HABEN!

ZU ERWARTEN

Freundliche und hilfbereite Member

Sowohl erfahrene als auch unerfahrene Spieler

Viele Freiheiten (du kannst kommen und gehen wie es dir passt!)

entspanntes und angenehmes Umfeld

Discord (KEINE PFLICHT!)

CONTENT

Alles was ihr wollt! Quests, Ultimate Dungeon (UD), Time Machine Quests (TMQ), Budokai,.... Die Wahl ist euch überlassen!!

Beitreten

Um beizutreten müsst ihr einfach mich ( Zageerus ), Vali oder NotoriousNH in-game anschreiben. (Sollte ich mit Zageerus offline sein, könnt ihr meinen Buffer anschreiben: BombastoBuff)

Wir sind momentan noch eine recht kleine Gilde, wir nehmen daher gerne so viele wie möglich an!

STEHT UNS BEI IN UNSEREM KAMPF UND HELFT UNS DIE SAIYAJINS ZU RÄCHEN!!

Revenge_Of_Saiyans.png

emblem.png

Hello there! The fresh guild <RevengeOfSaiyans> is looking for friendly and sympathetic members! As former TAIWAN players, Vali and Zageerus (me) have decided to resurrect our guild and to enjoy many incredible game hours with YOU!

It is certainly important to mention, that you do not need to be an extremly active player. We are a very tolerant, compassionate and relaxed guild. Hardcore Gamers as well as occasional players can get their well respected place in <RevengeOfSaiyans>. We are far from extremly active players ourselves! Wether you're solely able to play in the morning or in the evening, it doesn't really matter. We won't even be mad if you don't show up for a couple of weeks. I as a student am also going to be absent for a few days, so there is no need to login every single day. Our sole goal is to enjoy the rebirth of DBO, together!
    Don't let our name mislead you, however! We may fight for the Revenge of the Saiyans, but there is absolutely no race restriction! All races, all classes, all genders and all nationalities are more than welcome to join the <
    RevengeOfSaiyans> Guild!!

It doesn't matter if you're a new or experienced player! We are willing to help every member with quests, UD, TMQ, Budokai, etc.

For those of you who are interested, we also have a Discord Group!

REQUIREMENTS

Possess a character on the DBOG Server

Be friendly and cooperative

Follow the guild rules (You can find them on our website --> Still in production! )

Be able to speak English OR German (You don't need to be fluent in both of these languages. One is more than enough! )

Do not beg. We're happy to help, but being a beggar is a NO NO

HAVE FUN

WHAT TO EXPECT

Friendly and cooperative members

experienced as well as unexperienced players

a lot of freedom (you can come and go as you please)

relaxed and comfortable environment

Discord (NO OBLIGATION)

CONTENT

Whatever you want! Quests, Ultimate Dungeon, Time Machine Quests, Budokai, ... You are free to choose!!

HOW TO JOIN

You only need to contact me or one of the Junior Masters!

Zageerus - Guild Master

Vali - Junior Master

NotoriousNH - Junior Master

We are still quite a small guild, so we're more than happy to welcome as much players as possible!

ASSIST US IN OUR FIGHT AND HELP US AVENGE THE MIGHTY SAIYANS

Revenge_Of_Saiyans.png

Hey, would it be possible to add paysafecard as a payment method or to bring back PIPILOAD as in the Pre-Open Beta? Newgameway does not accept Paysafecard as a payment method :( Personally I find Paysafecard much more practical as I am still a student. I'm sure that many people may think the same way.

Hello, the quest where you have to collect this big rock, around level 10/11 (next to the 2nd time rift) is bugged. Even with every single one in a group, the quest won't be completed... (screenshot of the quest in the attachments)

Hey, everytime when I type in my username + password and click Start, either I get the message "Waiting to connect" or nothing happens. I already tried to turn off my antivirus, but it didn't help