Posts by DavyJones

Real talk, how pointless are those 1 hit KO fights that last 4 seconds lmao.

With the current upgrading system, which makes it close to impossible to fully upgrade an item to it's maximum potential, hence making it feel like never really reaching the end goal, and the high prices of stones proofing the abundance and rarity of the stones, I feel like it makes this game's end-game suffer. Like in most MMO's, once you hit the level cap, all you can do is focus on your gear and get better at PvP technique-wise, right?

If either upgrading were made easier or the stone drops would greatly be increased, more people would be able to have some sense of progression in the end-game. As I see it now, getting +15 is impossible for too many people, drop rates of stones are low, and the lack of progression in the end-game towards reaching the very end-goal, which is getting fully upgraded gear to perfect your character, seems so unlikely that the game itself would eventually suffer from it, because it would get plane boring and pointless quite quickly when you hit cap level.

I've little experience tho, so maybe my opinion is flawed, but still. I think most would agree that upgrading gear and making your character stronger even after hitting the level cap is something, if not the only thing, that's 'fun' to do in the end-game(like in most MMO's) and would keep them playing, if it were made a bit easier than it currently is.

Additionally, I'd rather have an increase in stone drops than a change in the upgrading system. Using stones, upgrading gear is somewhat exciting/fun, cause of the low chance of success and gives players a sense of accomplishment when they succeed. To be able to do that gamble(upgrading gear) more often would make the game more fun to play. A great increase in stone drops won't kill the game, since getting stones isn't even half the job. There's still getting the gear with the right stats and the upgrading itself.

Not better Top and Pants %LP?Gloves and Sub i would go Focus & Hit rate, Grand got very low hit rate. Without them he can pick papaya spot and do not hit even 50% of them. He also got low critical Chance to do any crit. (Maybe it will change a bit if STR = P. CRIT)

Doesn't CON give you more LP than the LP% can recover from dmg taken?

Not better Top and Pants %LP?Gloves and Sub i would go Focus & Hit rate, Grand got very low hit rate. Without them he can pick papaya spot and do not hit even 50% of them. He also got low critical Chance to do any crit. (Maybe it will change a bit if STR = P. CRIT)

LP% as in Recover %LP from dmg taken, right?
    Sorry I'm no expert :)
    I got mostly con on my gear and the LP boost, only at lvl 42 as of now, but never had a problem with dying or taking down mobs until now. So it should be:
    Ultimate Majin & Grand Chef
    Top: Recover LP% from dmg taken
    Pants: Recover LP% from dmg taken
    Boots: Con
    Gloves: Focus, Hit Rate
    Sub-Weapon: Focus, Hit Rate

Correct?

Almost half way through! Thanks for the input. I'm just putting it in the OP, in spoilers. I'm no expert and have no idea what's right and what's wrong. But I'd like to collect this info as reference for myself and anyone else who's looking for similar information while playing this game. :)

Some actual info about deeper game mechanics and statistics etc would be nice. Something that guides people through how certain attacks work, so they can really learn how to play the game efficiently etc.

Would take quite some effort from people who are very familiar with the game. There's already some guides here and there that might serve as a basis for information I guess.

But right now, since it's only pre-open-beta and many things can still change, it might be too ambitious to create a wiki just yet or maybe even a waste of time? Not trynna demotivate you or anything, but it's something to take into consideration. :)

Can someone list for me, for each class, which abilities are the most important and should be looked for on their gear?

• Strength
    • Constitution
    • Focus
    • Dexterity
    • Soul
    • Spirit

1. Fighter

2. Swordsman

3. Crane Hermit

4. Turtle Hermit

5. Dark Warrior

6. Shadow Knight