Posts by fanshar

giphy.gif

Is sad to see what a bad management can do. With no updates, no balance and no care about the game.

More than half of paradise's players quit the game cuz of that.

Lets hope that on cap70 bring them back.

If you read what I posted carefully, you'd have noticed I was suggesting to change their stun into fear not give Karma Majin's an additional stun.

Well were you expecting to use -100% fear, para, confu, and on top of all that get some sort of special non-existent resist to skill lock at the same time? Regardless, do reread what I previously wrote, you might change your mind.

Forum people that don't play budo with no sense idea...if you remove stun from karma to fear you will give other cc and keep karma with shout(stun). With fear you can't pot, just like confuse. With stun you can pot at least, if the karma fear you with rp in the end it's just game over...

If Daneos were to try to balance Karma, instead of changing some of their CCs to cast time, or making it impossible for them to use more than 1 CC at the time. I think he should turn Karma's stun into fear, it'd make sense since the CC animation is just the Karma scaring you still. Of course it'd also make just as much sense for it to be a paralysis. However if it became a paralysis Karma would lose any hope of standing a chance against tanks, as they could run -100% confusion and a high amount of anti Paralysis. If it were fear instead of paralysis it'd force the tank to mix their accessories up and time it depending on the CC rotation the Karma does.

By turning their stun into a fear Daneos would effectively balance Karma in a way that doesn't completely kill them off, but makes it possible for certain classes like Crane to defeat Karmas. What do you guys think?

give karma one more cc...how a figther, turtle, poko, healer will deal with it ???

u can't get full fear, para, confuse and get resistance to seal and now you want fear too ???

Im not sure why people seem to think 'Swordsman obliterate SK' But that is far from true. Swordsman vs SK is very similar to Fighter Vs SK its a RNG fight. If you can match the SK gear for gear +13 vs +13 and you manage to crit him multiple times then yes you will most likely obliterate him. But when you look at the odds 34% +5% +25% anti crit. You must be praying to the RNG gods if you hope to defeat a good strong SK. At one point Ultimate was considered the ultimate counter to Swordsman but i would have more faith in beating a ultimate than i would SK if i had the right gears as Swordsman.

Nop, sword can do so much more dmg than fighter and can keep u in stun and kd all the time, the problem is that almost all sword players think like fighter.

Why do not do simple things like all mobile games...daily login bonus, weekly login reward. Balance some classes. Up 33 for new players. Change mudosa arena.

Fist look to budokai than you will see whats is broken in the game.

Everyone saying about poko and karma on cc, I have done some cc with ulti, gc, turtle, dw and healer(in the same pt). Some with only poko and was ok (cc70-100).

I don't think the problem of the game is the speed at all, the ppl simple do what to do other way. The M.A want to do cc with pvp build, the only class that people don't want at all in cc is plasma but even plasma with a pve build had it place.

If poko gets an EP recovery skill then dende won't be needed in CCBD, maybe make it self cast.

You have to remember that poko heal 4.5k, thats not even close to a dende, so about the idea of giving poko some ep skill...thats not necessary at all, poko is not a healer, the heal that poko have is for him and the summon, you just need to manage ur ep, you can't spam heal all the time.

that's too OP bro.

Not at all, a summon die with only one Human hit, the summon need better skills, more dmg, life and def. They are useless in the meta right now. Im Beeshop you can sen me in the budokai sometimes.

The only dmg skill that poko has is from dragon clan. The summon really need a huge update not a little thing, something like 3x or even 4x time bost compared with what they are right now. A summon lv5 skill deal in a char +10 less than 500dmg, that is nothing, the summon is supposed to compensate the poko dmg cap.

So increase the summon stats by 3x or 4x times, made than controllable and later if possible change they skill set.

I play as a poko summoner since TW. Before change the pets skills the poko should be able to manually use pet skills and select auto skill use as soon as it come off from cd. The summon stats need some up, a LV1 summon can't beat a mob lv 60 alone.

My suggestion is to Improve the summon stats by 20% and reduce the SP to 4, summon LV1 should be what now is LV2(with stats and 1skill).

summon god's fury skills

1 - A type of taunt that protect the poko to be attacked.

2 - Single stun.

3 - Area atack 8-15 targets.

4 - Single target curse like confuse.

summon god's rage

1 - DOT single target, I suggest poison or abdominal pain.

2 - Area Paralyse 3s-5s 5 targets

3 - Area atack 8-15 targets.

4 - 150 energy atack buff 5 targets.