Posts by fanshar

Violent slice loses its duration after 2 or 3 uses, so no point in that. About steal life it was already nerfed and converted to energy attack, thats why ppl now can stack e def against SK

When you say people you say others sk and healer, cuz this don't make any difference to karma, turtle and m.a. They still have no chance against sk.

Defense rate, Guard, break guard and Taunt.
    it is not so much that this topic is a whole. if you read the topic, the part of the defense when you hold R, it was for you of poko with skill Guard (lvl 3), and your account lvl 70, would give 9800 more of physical defense and energy defense while using Guard. which would do damage worthy of HitKill, it becomes almost no harm.
    4500Physical+9800=14300 Physical Defense.

how hold guard with stun ?

Dende/Poko, they should have less defence than humans because they are support type characters

Not at all, poko is a solo class, but he is so nerfed that you only see him as a cc buffer. All poko skills are single how he is a support class ?

just because the people use hum like that doesn't mean that's what he is.

Yes, that would be the right thing, so much so that it is not a fact that I also told the guard, because for a high damage if you have a good defense, in the game the idea of almost all the attack skills have RP, the guard that would be very useful.

That is why STR and SOUL would have to be 1%, so much so that all passive masters are OP.
    And still has the DEX and FOCUS, which basically plays with the guy who sacrifices hit rate, to have damage if he does not hit, you could kill everything from HK, but if you do not hit it, that's not right.

Fighter get 55% and on cap 70 93%, how a non tanker class will counter that and the same apply to sword, if he reduce your prop and hit you, with that up you will break even more the budokai to sk-m.a only.

I have 4.5 fis def(I'm poko) now, a normal hit get half of my life and all the critical kills me. How balance that ?

Not realy , in all mmropg with have some shit effect no one use , just ship u can use for leveling etc , so idk maybe boost them a little but not that much its ok

everyone know that a lot of mmorpg have some bad effects but the problem here is that we have classes (like poko) that is a soul class and soul is almost useless, you can't ignore it.

At least 1.5dmg should be better than now with 1-1.1, thats make no sense.

I really think that soul and str need a update but 1% base attack is a lot when you look to poko, now at 60 cap you can get 100soul with your suggestion thats means that poko will get 2x dmg

Hello,

making STR and SOL stronger will not have any good impact. People will continue using DEX and FOC. Because STR and SOL is stronger, players will just get unnecessary stronger. If we want to make STR and SOL useful, we will have to nerf DEX and FOC and buff STR and SOL.

How not ? we do not have any base class that use it as it main source of "power", poko should became a great class with a huge dps (on solo) because of that.

Nerf dex will only help sk to became the most ridiculous class of the game without counter.

Or you increase they dmg base or give them some extra like cd for soul and art chance to str.

Justo look to focus, debuff cd + hit hate + crt energy chance + heal base and soul 1.1, u are kidding when saying that they don't need to became stronger. You really think that 1=1.8dmg will change how sk, fighter, turtle, healer, karma, crane, dw(the classes that can be seen in solo budo) play ?

lp max for what? poko is not tanker to have class to get ATks, poko and long range, plus 3,000 lp max and nothing, is not correct the sum of soul in the game.

Since when only thank need lp? and don't know if you ever played the tw where we used to use great to tank.

3k lp made a huge difference in dojo and pvp.

Unless you want to keep poko as a cc buffer

Look at this passives, poko passive take 4 points, when other classes usually take 2-3, so reduce the soul passive to 3.

Poko buffs 4 and 5 when you can see dende and turtle with 2-3.

To make the summon playable, change the summon cast to 0.5 and 3 points, kami's awakening to 3, with lv 3 giving you the summon skill control. Kami's determination to 3 and belief to 3.

agree 100% it will bee even harder to control both of them , summoning cast time should bee lowered , and while using the kami's hiding i think it could bee cool to bee able to summon control pets and heal !

Able to control the pet should be the 1st thing to do, they need to reduce the amount of points that the poko skill tree, look at poko buffs u can't have then and the pet at the same time, kami's determination and belief should be reduced to 3/4 points.

Now the 2 summon at same time should be a mass to deal with it, don't think its a good idea.

then give the pets Taunts taunts that can affect mobs and players so in pvp they won't focus on killing the poko instead of the pets , or give a buff that is activable only with pets that make the poko even tankier ! poko isn't like other classe's he's hard really hard to balance

Taunt is broken in this game, I don't think thats any way of fixing thins.. Poko is a soul class give soul 2x mag dmg.

The summoner should be controlled by the poko, at lv 5 u should choose the summon skill to use like a new skill three.

AoE speed would be an improvement, on par with karma

this will just confirm poko as a cc buffer you have to remember that poko is a summoner but to the summon became viable they need to be update and some buffer needs to be reduced the number of point skill to put on the pet

u r making joke because u play with class that need to be nerfed we all now that poko, GC, sword, dw and plasma need for up.

Plasma more dmg and poko fix the soul could be a great start

There is no question about that poko need a upgrade, but not a ep buff like dende.

If they fix the soul will be great because for now u have to expend a lot of points to get 84 of Soul (92.4 dmg+) for 12 points trow away when turtle with 2 points you get 51 energy bonus dmg, soul should give 2x dmg for poko at least by this way you increase poko dmg made him a better dps to solo pvp.