Posts by Daqjuan James

Im probably done with this game anyway. Was playing in pre open had few lvl 70, rn have 4 lvl 60 chars im kinda sick of everything + im in the army so wont have much time anyway. Not until the economy and stuff linked to it like trading and zeni distribution is fixed game will be fuc*ted.

Community is garbage. Scams everywhere, from leveling services till trading. Yes its beta but come on this is pretty much 1 click to make some of changes that will make gameplay easier. Most guys like you shinji and fatty upthere are upset cuz you are cashers who dont care about normal players. Thats why you say smth like economy doesent matter.

Good choice everyone else has already quit this shitty game, join the club.

I see, I thoght since they are my secondary damaging moves, i should have them leveled up, but i see your point

Glaring slash is that important?

I kinda would want to use kaikon in 1v1 and rank yes, but I have zero expirience therefore idk if htat would work out well

Glaring slash is your main way of getting the most dmg possible from a skill. Kaioken in a 1v1 is a stupid idea because of the EP and LP drain.

I believe scintilation at lvl 3 is overkill, as if you hold it for too long you'll get your guard broken anyways

But are you suggesting to take out SPs from wolf fang first and flash?
    Kaioken I kinda wanna keep if possible as it's cool, but if theres a good reason not to, I would listen to it

Wolf fang fist and flash are useless. Flash only has increased range when SP are added into it and WFF is just weak. Also if you don't want Scint at level 3 remove the SP and put it into your CD BUFF. I noticed your glaring slash was level 1 and that's a big no no. You won't do much damage without glaring slash because it weakens your opponent so much. Would you use Kaioken while in rank or 1v1 In Budo?

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040300101510144503641000

Still, like I said the best would be that life steal be based on physical defense and if it is under 1k - 1.5k, it would increase a bit and not like before 1k, max 690 dmg, that is if they don't have any physical defense.

I log in today just too see empty server, all those changes simply chase away players... Problem is I doubt anyone will log in even in cap 70...

Chill son, you've repeated that lifesteal thing 700000 times today.

The thing is the Burn being changed into Bleed i do understand it but they need there tool for draw back or at least something in replacement. Another thing is currently 'Demon Wave' is pretty good in pvp it does nice dmg on as you may have guessed it humans.. However once this becomes level 70 just like everything else the damage spirals out of control. Another thing is Life Steal was changed into E attack so people could stack 1 type of defence but this same mistake was made with Dark Warrior because now they have to use both phy and e def to counter.

Now onto SK Life Steal being energy, It is a big change but its certainly doable, We also need to keep in mind 70 and not just think of 60. Right now since so many players have these suped up CC max stat max defence gears SKs dmg becomes underwhelming. However at 70 as i stated earlier everything becomes insane. Life steal being energy wont even be a problem when your dropping 8-10k crits with bold strike on full +15 defence.

EDIT: Daqjuan James  Cashalot Dont get this thread closed again xD

Smd?????

nah im not fan of him but its better to tell truth to guy who doesnt know skedar be4 he makes a joke of himself now its too late

He's right though. If Skedar has a 100 win streak why is he always crying on the forum about buffing Ultimate. Doesn't add up now does it?

Been watching this thread for a while now, normally I wouldn't say anything but that's just gone too far. "The great ultimate majin", you allow personal attachment to the class cloud your judgment. Basically what you're doing, is asking for classes that you have some trouble against to be weakened and from your perspective, all those classes are still insanely strong while ultimate majin suffers insignificantly and doesn't have enough to offer, as if people are overestimating them while you're the only one who clearly sees what has to be done. That's not true, the fact that you're suggesting burn damage to have an actual counter in accessories which requires a lot of stacks to be useful only reveals how selfish on limited ideas you are.

Crane hermit has plenty of counters already, bleeding turns out to be completely useless and burn damage is the last source of power to defeat tanky classes. It's not really logical for a class of conditional damage to be easily fully countered by some accessories. Bringing anti-burn a.k.a gambling "does he have anti burn or anti bleed?" is like making anti buff accessories to prevent ultimate majin from buffing himself. Illogical, isn't it? Same goes for a class that already had severe "nerfs" and as long as you beat them, they're perfect, right?

Good luck continuously trying to weaken every class that you have problems against with these futile efforts. By exploring some new things you'd realize that you can't win every fight and it's not a code error, it's reality. Therefore I end my contribution to this ridiculous thread with this. Enjoy your nerf spree discussion. Cya.

A +15 CC90 Armored Ulti suffer? Never heard of it. It's just another of his attempts to get Ulti buffed.

nah i havent said here that ulti was a weak class.

At most i compared the sustainable dps from SK to a cheff, ulti and DW.

But knowing you, it wont take long till you do again, what you do best, and we all know what that is.

nah i havent said here that ulti was a weak class.

At most i compared the sustainable dps from SK to a cheff, ulti and DW.

But knowing you, it wont take long till you do again, what you do best, and we all know what that is.

PYou talk about lifesteal not being able to be countered with LP Recovery which Ulti has the most of and you're always talking about buffing resist on acessories to 120% so Ultis can be broken even more. You cry about the resist as if you didn't "win" WMAT Solo. SAD

Cashers will get high upgrades either way so what's so bad about letting f2p players be on a similar level? I suggested a different upgrade system before and nothing happened. The current upgrade system is retarded and when someone disagrees with what you suggest they instantly attack you and try to shut down your suggestion with things that make no sense ?.

It's not like Daneos ever listens to suggestions anyway

yeah give us more RNG please we dont have enough.

god and such ppl are in balance team quit pls.

People in the balance team have a lot more advantages than normal players. As you've noticed he's just trying to get Ulti to be even stronger than it already is. Even with it's capped resistance Ulti still resists a crazy amount. BadPiccolo has good suggestions that I couldn't agree more with.

He does have a point though. If it takes more stones to upgrade something the price of the stones will also rise by a lot.