Posts by Daqjuan James

You under estimate Pokos damage and speed is always a necessity in PvP and especially in PvE maxing out curse is a stupid idea because theres barely any change in how much LP it takes away from your opponent. You also wasted 4 SP on a Soul Passive thats not needed and 1 SP on the soul buff which is really useless. An even bigger waste of SP is maxing out your pet. Sorry but I don't think you know anything about Poko.

If you actually want to stand a chance in PVP this is one of the best builds. Heal over time isn't a necessity and if you actually upgrade your staff you'll do a lot of damage. Antena beam isn't enough as a poko because you don't have the healing ability of a Dende. Super Energy Bullets is important because it's a great way of stopping SKS or Dws from trying to kd you out even tho they will get some from your speed. https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000011544015240110023200

Theres no good SKS in game tbh. They're all full of +15 but they always try to KD eachother out or crash each other. Even with all that +15 it's a challenge for them to win an aura.

His armor was irrelevant, he was stating that he lost because of a visual bug. That KD visual bug let the SK use life, etc on him in the first place. Although I disagree with life steal being overpowered, no TMQ7/CC armor= rip SM if they screw up/get visual bugged.

He's not specific enough for me to know the visual bug I need more details.

this is the last days im playing this game

they cant fix visual bugs most annoying bug ever

karma broken as always can switch earrings etc for infinite lock spam etc

Sk life drain if you dont use pot you will die from it as human

keeps saying they fixed bugs like: when ur dash gets stuck in slow restrain and you keep dashing for like 10 additional meters isnt fixed and etc and wait new client for... ehh

Lifesteals been heavily nerfed what are you talking about??

Alright let's take graphics out of this then. I haven't noticed the staff or Daneos himself putting any work into this game. Sure they announced a new client but that hype has already died down and by the time the client is released the game will be completely dead. Imagine If Daneos actually listemed to what the community wanted. The creators of Fortnite have been able to make so much money and keep the game fun because they listen to their community. Can you imagine how full DBOG would be if Daneos actually took into consideration anything the community/players say?

It's easier for some classes to pass prelims because of their damage but if you give a crane a seed they have a high chance of getting an aura. Cranes are meant to kill people slowly and in prelims that makes it hard to pass unless you have strong gloves so your spirit ball and scatter shot do damage.

Edit:Rapid Shot

still doesnt change the fact that they can instant stun and move freely. no matter the range.

and turtle upgraded stun has a big aoe range..like 15m. its not a small circle. So a turtle can still easily stun you from far away lol.

But they both have their own advantages.

Anti Para acessories. Also in a 1v1 Crane vs Turtle they usually both try to sleep eachother once the match starts. If the crane is going to be slept they can freeze and restart their sleep which makes it easier to cast because they wont expect the freeze.

but we have seen more turtles, sk, dendes, win budokai.

I do not think those classes have problems.

just look at the budokai rank list.

You have a really thick skull. Go find anyone that's good at crane in game right now. The only 2 people who could use crane have both won WMAT Solo. Don't try to make crane look weak because you can't play it to it's fullest potential.

You're right. The game's trash, full of bugs and buggers and lastly the upgrade system is a scam itself.