Posts by Daqjuan James

There's something called accessories. Use them and the para/fear/bleed won't last. Also you probably use craft armor instead of Eng Def armor or PDEF armor

Learn to read then. Why the hell do you bother commenting if you're not gonna contribute anything? Like seriously, gtfo

You might as well shorten all of that into something smaller. I could have been doing something more productive than reading that.

I don't think anyones going to read all of that. Could you give a quick summary.....

Are you kidding me? Dende and ulti can't kill SK, why should SK should be able to kill them then? I don't understand what is wrong with you people, you want SK to be super tanky and make super high dmg. At the moment Shadow Knight (together with Karma Majin) is the most broken class in the game. It is so overpowered that most of the times SKs pass prelims in every budokai. They a so tanky, that nobody targets them and they can spam and kill weaker oponents with their overpowered 35m skill (bold strike) every 10 seconds (CD should be longer). After prelims it is almost the same story. Since their class is so broken, they don't even need to be geared up anymore, they can just arm pull+KD all the way to the win. Seriously, that target immobilization should get removed or changed to paralysis or something you can actually counter with some accessory (Karma skill lock could use same thing).

You overestimate SK

Are you kidding me? Dende and ulti can't kill SK, why should SK should be able to kill them then? I don't understand what is wrong with you people, you want SK to be super tanky and make super high dmg. At the moment Shadow Knight (together with Karma Majin) is the most broken class in the game. It is so overpowered that most of the times SKs pass prelims in every budokai. They a so tanky, that nobody targets them and they can spam and kill weaker oponents with their overpowered 35m skill (bold strike) every 10 seconds (CD should be longer). After prelims it is almost the same story. Since their class is so broken, they don't even need to be geared up anymore, they can just arm pull+KD all the way to the win. Seriously, that target immobilization should get removed or changed to paralysis or something you can actually counter with some accessory (Karma skill lock could use same thing).

Dende and Ulti can't kill SK but both of those classes can heal themselves and remove the debuffs put on them. Ulti is extremely tanky and although their damage is pretty low it's still something.

sk still has 2 or3 times more sustainable dps in 1v1 pvp then any other tank class

That's true but now when a SK fights against a class that class is able to stack eng def. The way it is now it's only easy beating a Fighter that has Full Eng Def armor. Majins are the biggest threat because they have the most defense.

Good to know someone else understands that SK has been weakened by a considerable amount.

This game is all about match ups when it comes to PVP. Karma beats everyone except DW/SK and ulti. DW/SK loses against turtles, cranes and ultis. Turtles and cranes have no chance against karmas. Only ultis can beat anyone. Dende can only beat ultis and DW/SK who don't use KD out.

Incorrect. Karma beats everyone.

funny to see how "Main Buffers" try everthing to defend their class. can u think neutral please? everyone knows that the game still need alot changes. balance between the classes are more broke then before since buffers are like 3 classes in 1, there still alot bugs in pve and pvp. so u can say what u want against this its just wrong. most of these buffers got just one char they play daily. just tell them to play other class in cc or budokai or ask them to take your pvp char instead your other char u normaly use for pve and u will see they cant even be partience if it takes a little bit longer xD. sure its easy to say everything is fine if u are the head of the party and just call mostly the same people. there are alot people who also have to play 2 chars for pvp and pve but most people dont like it becouse it would mean to inviest time, zeni and items on both chars. but its better to focus on 1 char then u can get the best gear with both sets (full eng+full phy) and accessories and have an easier game. at the same time u can get alot boxes from ccbd machine. they also know it so just be honest to yourself ;)

Right? People like Skedar love to make their class seem "weak" so that in the future their class won't get nerfed. It's a good idea but not good enough.

I'm open-minded enough to be convinced that SK "can" defeat Ultimate Majin, however from my understanding the odds are in the favor of the Ulti. As I've yet to see a skilled Ultimate Majin like Skedar with the right equipment be defeated by the myth that is "smart SKs", I do agree that it's possible for SKs to defeat Ultimate Majins, and I'm well aware of their limitations. Iceman was able to convince me that SK could defeat Ulltimate Majins with a pretty solid strat(at least in retail/PoB), but I've yet to get my hands on concrete proof that Shadow Knights can dominate Ultimate Majins in PvP. I'm not trying to get my main class nerfed, but as far as I'm concerned until proven otherwise, Ultimate Majin's got the upper hand on SK by a large margin, and they'll be an even harder counter to SK once they have their resist% rings in 70 cap which will render pull > fear/KD almost useless. But that's enough about Ultimate Majins.

Skedar isn't skilled. He's geared.... There's a difference between being skilled and geared.