Posts by BlazingBarrager

VxFzIHY.jpg
    This is an example of a set of armor that I'd like to be a dogi of some sort.

Another set of armor I'd like to have as a dogi is the Swordsmen jacket.
    hTpDfWy.jpg
    I love dogis and how a lot of them are from the original cast, but if I want my SM to wear a jacket than dammit I want my SM to wear a Jacket.

Something that needs to be nerfed badly is the duration of the Spiritualist debuff "Weaken Defense." I love the debuff and all, but even I will admit 20 minutes is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long of a duration.

Something I thought of for Swordsman is raising the SP for Prepared to Roar and Fortitude to 7 and 5 respectively (matching Spirited Roar and Might in boost). Reason why I say this is because Swordsman can also be playable as an energy class since their energy skills deal almost the same base damage as the physical skills not to mention Burning Attack is a great PvE skill (though I'd probably drop its AoE from 20m to 15m since misuse can easily get you killed from mob swarms).

As for the Turtles' Defense buffs, I wouldn't rid of the debuff defense completely. Perhaps make the loss in the opposite defense half the boost instead of double it? Makes it more balanced than simply ridding the defense drop entirely. Also I think Crit Hit Rate would be more balanced at 16 instead of 18, but that's more my opinion.

Granting Ults/Grand Chefs that kind of status resistance is too much, especially if the effect gets capped later on. I don't know a whole lot about the classes though so I'll let someone else handle that.

Yes but these Buus are basically Fat Buu splitting himself up aka their original form is basically kid buu.And also you have to spend SP to unlock kaioken while with other transformation its collecting dragon ball which is not hard to do just a little time consuming.

Not really. When Fat Buu split himself, he basically lost half his power (Fission does that). As he continued to do so he lost more and more of his power to the point where he passed away a while later. While we don't know exactly how far Majins went before they became stable, they still don't possess the power the original Buu had, and while Pure Majin brings them closer it doesn't make them equal in power to Kid Buu.

SSJ is really the only transformation that you have to wish for (unless you just use Great Namek for HP ties and such). Great Namek and Pure Majin have skills that they have access to that require using SP.

I'm going to be honest. I'm seriously disappointed that all the armor and clothing we see in the official artwork is...well it's shit ingame. None of them even come close to the endgame armor you can have. Seriously I want to put this outfit on my Spirit.
    Website_35.jpg
    That's an official piece of DBO artwork, and ingame it's like lv. 30 armor. Seriously we need some of these armor/clothing to become dogis so we actually look like the characters in the promotional and official artwork.

Yeah but buffing SSJ and Pure Majin is a bad idea because what about namekians their form only last 10 mins and Kaioken come with a bigger cost then SSJ and Pure majin and this is a game you cant have SSJ be x50 and pure majin would destroy everyone if we go by lore.

Great Namek, ironically, is the best transformation in the game because you're basically a walking fortress. Yeah it lasts 10 minutes, but that can always be buffed.

Kaio-Ken at 3 SP has more attack power than SSJ and Pure Majin. Nuff said.

The x50 boost that was originally stated is more or less dead now. As for Pure Majin, you're thinking of the ORIGINAL Kid Buu. Majins who transform into their Pure Majin state are simply unlocking the potential they lost long ago (like Humans with SSJ), but that doesn't put them even close to the power of the original Majin Buu.

Another option that I suggested a while back is that after passing lv. 29 (or was it 30) and gaining your MC, you can still use the skill reset NPCs that appear in later maps, but instead of resetting your main class SP they would reset your MC SP (for a fee of course). That way you can experiment with different options in your MC to fit what suits you the best and still give the green Skill Reset book a purpose.

This is my own, personal build for those interested.Clicky. Some points about it I'll explain.

EP Recovery: This was a life savor in CC Dungeon one time. Our Healer was KOed and I was in Super Saiyan. We still had to finish the floor before our Healer recovered, but I had no EP recovery items. Then I remembered this skill and just kept spamming it to maintain SSJ until we were done. With that in mind, I decided to add it into my build (which is PvE BTW) as a backup EP recovery option. The loss of health isn't a big deal either, especially if you have high LP thanks to gear.

Hypnosis: As Roli explained on our Discord channel, Sleep is used in end game dungeons to keep Ultras preoccupied and away from your Tank as he deals with the dungeon boss. I keep it at 1 SP because...

Speed Restrain: I'll also be spamming this debuff. The debuff itself is also good in normal PvE when combined with Spirit Rod as it lets you stall Supers, Ultras, Bosses, etc while you keep attacking or deal with their backup mobs.

Kaio-Ken: Honestly, I prefer using SSJ over Kaio-Ken after it was nerfed in lv. 70 cap. Now whether or not it will be the same in the official release is yet to be seen, but for now just having it at 1 SP is enough to get by (especially when you got a Healer around).

Scatter Shot/Turtle Rod Impale: Both skills are great in PvE. Scatter Shot is a good AOE attack, and while it lacks the damage output of your Kames its quick CD and KD at 1 SP make up for it. Likewise, Turtle Rod Impale is a great single target skill thanks to the added burn damage. Both are at 3 SP because I wanted both skills to have good power but couldn't fully afford spending so much SP on them.

Physical/Spiritual Defense Buff: Spirituals have two debuffs that lower the target's physical attack skill by 20% while Turtles have these Defense buffs that increase your selected defense at the cost of reducing the other attack type defense by double the amount. Since Debuffs can be blocked by some bosses, I went with the defense buffs. Normally you wouldn't think of using them when dealing with a lot of mobs (especially since you can't have both active at the same time), but against bosses and such? They're a great option to have to boost your defenses, especially in Cell-X (energy) and Kraken (physical) dungeons. They're also great if you're 1v1 powerful mobs like Supers and whatnot since their damage type tends to be random despite what their animation shows (if you pay attention to your scouter, you can see whether their attacks are physical, energy, or split into both).

Guard: Something that really bugged me is that we have a defensive skill that we earn through TLQ 2 and no one uses them often. Considering the fact that they can block skills and fire a counterattack with a KD effect, I feel maxing this skill is necessary and helpful. This is especially true against bosses in PvE who have charging attacks. It's also useful in PvP if you time it right, which can allow you to counterattack while your opponent recovers from the KD (especially since no one uses Guard Break RP effects in their skills).

And that's that.

Yeah I like using it, but I hate how they designed it. Why make it a freaken Debuff, which basically adds the chance of it backfiring on you?

Yeah I agree. Crafting (especially with food items) needs some tinkering with. Hell I remember that food items you craft were stronger than what you get in shops, which would definitely be worth it. Armor wise...not so sure on that one.

Guard skill has a % and a duration to block skills (more SP more % to do a successful block)

Yeah it is really useful pvp and pve.

(sorry if my explication is a little bit weird but i dint knew how to explain it xD)

So the more SP you put into it the higher the % right?