Posts by songogu

How about instead of upgrade taking 1 stone and having a fail rate, it'd take more stones and be always success?

With that stone drop rate would have to be decreased, obviously, but some rng would be eliminated. I'd suggest lowering stone drop rate on the map to drastically and setting decent rate in UDs

I might be talking out of my ass here but... So what? It's not like those tickets are available to a small group of people, right? If everyone is god, is anybody a god? Although yeah, having tickets for higher (final?) lvl cap obtainable right now is a bad idea

For the record, I haven't even logged in yet, so I don't know how quick you can farm honey

Copy-paste from another thread

1. Change ep passive to either focus boost or (if possible) aoe range increase

Foc passive would allow dws to use other bonuses while being able to hit things, aoe increase would mostly buff roar up

2. Make whirlwind and cyclone do nice bleed dmg with rp (before anyone rages, of course those bleeds wouldn't stack. You'd use whirlwind while lvling and then respec to cyclone with better dmg on higher character lvl), with cyclone doing similar or slightly better dot than demon wave

With that dw would get pleasant dmg boost, further enforcing him as best tank, with dmg over time instead of all out like SK. Having bleed only applicable with rp means little effect in pvp, but while pve, you always have rp

3. Increase powerful roar to 15 targets 20m 3/3

Please devs, sort it out, DWs population is so low nobody is even selling claws, I can't even gear up without farming myself.

At the moment, my best attack is demon wave, with its 700-900 burn per tick. That's with rp. Special beam cannon isn't even close to that dps with its cast time, cool down and miss rate. Energy siege is good only for luring mobs and getting aggro, I'd do more damage to mobs by telling them about my ex.

Think about 70lvl cap, 1k burn won't be much then.

I'm talking 25-30 focus passive, nothing spectacular. I don't really care much for pvp so I might be put of touch, but so what that MAs have dificulties with DW, I guess every class should have a hard time against one or two other classes, fair match against others and should be able to annihilate one or two. But again, I'm not the one to talk about pvp

And as much as I love the idea of mobs health decrease while provoked, that might be too OP

Alright, here's my constructive proposition:

1. Change ep passive to either focus boost or (if possible) aoe range increase

Foc passive would allow dws to use other bonuses while being able to hit things, aoe increase would mostly buff roar up

2. Make whirlwind and cyclone do nice bleed dmg with rp (before anyone rages, of course those bleeds wouldn't stack. You'd use whirlwind while lvling and then respec to cyclone with better dmg on higher character lvl), with cyclone doing similar or slightly better dot than demon wave

With that dw would get pleasant dmg boost, further enforcing him as best tank, with dmg over time instead of all out like SK. Having bleed only applicable with rp means little effect in pvp, but while pve, you always have rp

3. Increase powerful roar to 15 targets 20m 3/3

That should do just fine