Posts by InSyncc

Hi guys, DBOG veteran here. Last time I played I was arguing with one of the moderators of the community about the server wipe poll, however from what I have gathered the game appears to be doing solid. Is it a good time to return or will all my efforts to grind and develop my characters be wiped again?

If you believe that you're a fool. They knew all these risks from day one and even then announced they are working on a completely new version of the game DBOG 2.0. The simple reason is people stopped playing because of the wipe announcement and Daneos gave up entirely on 2.0 which was destined to fail.

Massive thank you to all the keyboard crusaders a few of whom's names I can remember; Beka and Supreme who used to act all oversmart on the threads I made regarding the game being dead in a couple of months and EACH AND EVERYONE of you who voted yes on the server wipe idea.

You guys killed DBOG the day you voted yes and DBOG 2.0 was never going to work anyways with one man Daneos who was working on it. Regardless I have never seen such brainless decision making ability as I saw in the mods of this game. The game deserved better but you guys deserved what you got today.

Thanks again for killing a perfectly fun game to satisfy the egos of 3% of this game's community, dumb***es.

Well, at least we got to expirience dbo again after tw, kr and hk went down.

At least i am gratefull..

I deviated from the topic XD, yeah man I have enjoyed every bit of the PvE content in this game to the max, it's a sad sight seeing a wipe when you have levelled every class to the max even though it was not the first time. Will remember being online on 6 accounts at the same time sometimes helping other players out and levelling/grinding my own at the others.

Well, at least we got to expirience dbo again after tw, kr and hk went down.

At least i am gratefull...

You know what man, that is SO true. I am happy to have played the game even after it's two wipes which we were promised won't happen but it's over at this point. I love seeing players desperately asking whether this time we should believe them that it's the last wipe but listen up ya'll we were In this exact same spot the year before last and some years before that. There will be another time once these 10 y/o start whining for another wipe, it's another cycle. You may choose to believe me or not is your choice but veteran players have been here, NEVER TRUST THE DEVS, they are incompetent and they are uninterested. Worst combination ever!

What's to make everyone believe there will not be another wipe in another year from the one that is coming? :)))))

Everyone who sticks to playing it after the third wipe must be some real low lives to keep playing a game which could have been quite decent if It had some devs who were serious about it's direction. Been playing since the start and it pains me to see how miserable the state of the game is.

P.S Killing the dual-client option is just cherry on top