Posts by Videogame DD

Simple demand and supply concept ,higher demand equals higher prices and lower demand equals lower prices ; alternatively higher supply means lower prices and lower supply means higher prices. Either one of the two is the determinant of market prices of items.

how can I use my characters to lvl up my others?

Well it's like this my first character was an SM ,it was b.s in PvE and I gave up and started levelling an SK ,was popular in dungeons and could solo kill almost any boss in game at the same level ,i managed to get to level 55.After that i was able to powerlevel my new characters by dual clienting and running them through UD1 Normal and hard solo with my SK.There is a pwlvl guide on the forums read it ,you'll know what I mean.

I'm trading my jet helm dogi and 500k zeni for green reset book+ plz be generous and help and don't be a rip off.

I'm also willing to make you a awesome signature also ( optional)

I make good signatures showing ur character,guild your favorite scene and boosted looks.

lol let me make this very clear ,you don't make "good" signatures and your photoshop skills are awful.

Turtle isn't worth shyt without buffs ,so basically you won't just need a turtle ,you'll need to level an Ultimate too. I would suggest levelling an SK before all else because you can use that SK(once he's like level 55+) to powerlevel your turtle and ultimate a long way.

Please consider giving us the option of using debit/credit cards to purchase in-game currency ,it's more accessible and might also help you raise more revenue than the other payment methods which aren't usually available everywhere.

Just throwing this out there , these prices are insane especially the ones from level 22-44 ,apart from the flat fees you recieve the promisee is bound to incur an extra expenditure of 8kk ,that's hilarious.You're practically just sucking the blood from new players to give your high level accounts a far heavier value boost.It's basically Toyota not offering any additional value but asking you to pay more for their goodwill.

Anyways ,anyone who reads this comment and is interested I can do the same(from 22-44) for a low price of 85,000 Zeni (from level 22-28) and an incremental increase in fees every 2 levels thereafter of +21,000 zeni.Having a boost is not obligatory(except for the ones you get from popo boxes ,those will be obligatory) ,but having one will reduce the boosting fees by a formula as such ; Boosting Fees - (Boosting Fees x (% of boost /3)%) For example if you have a 100% boost on and the normal boost fee was 100,000 ,this will be reduced to 100,000 - (100 x(100/3)%) = ~66,667

*The offer presented above has not been through my cost-benefit working so it's just a demonstration rather than a final package ,the actual servicing charges will be slightly different but obviously with none-minimum variation.*

Yeah I had literally no idea on how to get fuel etc.Thanks!

Hey guys ,

I wanted to open this thread to discuss the macros and micros of the Turtle hermit class.Have a few questions if those can be answered i'll be really grateful.

So what is it that makes turtles strong in PvE compared to Cranes ,i've heard that leveling turtles is much easier than many other classes ,is that true? Apart from that how to build a turtle and what stat equipment do you all prefer?

I'm just beginning a new class that I have no prior knowledge of and once i'm experienced enough I'll be able to theory craft my own builds but for now any input you guys can send my way would be appreciated!

Thankyou!:)

I really hope we get COMPENSATION for all the EXP farm loss we faced these 6 hours , it was burning weekend and I had intentions of getting my new character to level 40 ,and 1/4th of a day is already down the drain for me!!

After levelling a swordsman and Shadow knight I am now going to start a Human spiritualist ,from looking at their abilities I have noticed that the main difference between the two is that one class(crane) has much more DoT damage whilst one of the strongest CC skills that a turtle has is his AoE stun ,i'm completely new to this class and I have very little knowledge of their abilities apart from a few differences.

Can someone please guide me which class is stronger and more popular ,at the moment i'm a free player so you should also know one of the reasons I started a hermit before a buffer class is because I want to farm and provide support to my SK and SM.

Also if you have any builds please link them to me ,thankyou all!