Posts by Oblique

Hello, i'm in need of tips and help on DBO. I have reached level 60 recently, I am a karma majin, my items are from TMQ4 i guess, the Scorpion battle set, i wear physical defense on the breastplates/pants and energy defense in boots, are all +9.

I do not know if i still wear TMQ clothes (TMQ7 level 58 set), or if i wear the craft outfits. I thing TMQ would be better, continue to distribute defenses like i did, but
    i'm not very experienced so i do not know what to use. But my problem is that level 60 items are very expensive, i have no dia how to farm to get them. I already bought the globes and sub-weapon, but the clothes are lacking (craft level 0 is even cheap, but the M-Artificial set [TMQ7] is very expensive. They tell to farm in papaya, but i can not stand the mobs there. What i do?

CPU i guess, a laptop (which is not good at all, but always ran DBO with normal graphics, only now that it happened).
    is that enough?

I kept playing, whenever I entered the game I was with those graphics, but when I closed and somehow altered the 3D settings, the graphics improved when I opened the game. But if I close and open again they'll be bad.

Sorry for the lack of any specification or errors in my English, I'm from Brazil and also do not understand much of these things.

I did this, put the anisotropic filtering on the 16x and at first it worked, but I just had t o close and open the game again as the graphics came back that way.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1917/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1918/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1919/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1920/
    Lately I've had this problem in the game. The graphics are thus "pixelated" and have never been before. Can someone help me? (the options is on High)
    Edit: I'm not finding a tutorial of this and I also do not know how to play the program :/, I even tried to change the quality, but did not solve anything in the game.