Posts by hizeee

1. I only stated facts. The lack of English community in this game is one of the main reasons of its downfall. A game with divided community of bullies, scammers, cheaters and kids who misbehave is a game waiting to die.

2.Yes it's not p2w anymore as anyone can buy the stones from token shop to upgrade. Only heavy cash users would gain advantage.

3.because level 70 cap isn't even released yet. Lol

You never know how much it can get there once the full game is out till 70.

4. Just don't get me started on a discussion page. Are you gonna argue or discuss the client? Don't get yourself banned by getting carried away.

THE TOKEN SHOP IS GETTING REMOVED. PLEASE READ

The core problem with this game isnt client, it isnt that it's pay to win either, it's that RNG dominates every field of this trashy ass game no actual risk and rivard no "pay off" for your time and sweat put into the games content, just luck, you could play this game for hours on end every day and still be bound with a gear with +11, while some people get to lvl cap and immediately obtain best gear in the game, why the hell should i invest my time into something that might or might not pay off. I've spent 34 hours gathering brown boxes from world bosses got around 60 of them not one of them gave me what i needed for my accessories.

only 60? Lmao... and most mmo have some basis of RNG. You talk about boxes but what do you suggest? 500 Boxes = Max Stats. Thats called a recipe for disaster.

I am not here to fight. I simply stated my opinion that taking off cp points during a deletion of server is considered absolute scam because players spent money for it, and even Daneos never mentioned it so no need to waste our time talking it.

Every single game has cashers and this game isn't even p2w anymore. Upgrade stones and white stones are both in token shop. What more do you want? If you still can't compete with cashers then you are simply a bad player. No offence.

WHAT LOL?

1. How is going after someone’s English APART of your opinion???

2. “This game isn’t even p2w anymore” LOL?

3. “Upgrade Stones and White Stones in token shop” LMAO? Only u1-55 Stones are in token shop + Token shop is being removed.

4. Oh man, You definitely got my vote for comedian of the year.

No, it's not the same thing. Any game eventually dies and that's totally acceptable, but what's unacceptable is doing complete removal of all cash points that people paid for and start fresh! Free users obviously would love that and I am a free user as well but the game must be funded by those cash spenders to survive and that suggestion is not good. Of course I don't mind removal of all characters and start fresh but every one gets back the cash points they paid for is fair deal. Thats what happened when open beta started. Every one got back their cp to start fresh.

Then don’t start fresh.

This is why i say “you can’t read” because most of the people against the wipe have said little to nothing about leveling being hard. Whatever you say, Leveling 1-60 Is Boring , Can be Expensive, and Boring Again. No one has mentioned anything about igns (except for me on discord and i want my ign. Wipe or not. Most people don’t have cringy igns)

All of you wipe supporters? Why do you like to generalize like that... i actually don't understand. Do you have brain dysfunction or can't realize that we are all different people with different opinions on different matters?

Even i specifically said "most of them" on my post, because i do not think everyone that is against a wipe thinks in that way.

In the end, I didn’t say something false. Your a wipe supporter and i simply said he was talking to wipe supporters in general. He said more than 1 point for having no full wipe...if you read it. Btw your insults such as “brain dysfunction” just show the kind of person you are.

wipe with no cash points return is absolute money scam and robbery and Daneos would never even think of taking people's cash and whip their characters entirely. Because he knows if that happens, all the cash users who fund this game will say bye bye and go jump to the next game in the blink of an eye. How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either? So do you expect them to pay money again? What a joke.

Its a ‘Private Server’ right? If the game were to die, you could say the same thing.

Hes actually saying that:

- Even with the possibility of new security, the cashers, no lives, and the “good” will have godly gear again and the ones you consider bad players will stay bad. So basically whatever Daneos does, it will happen again and that everytime it does happen, you (wipe supporters i presume he’s talking about) will ask for Wipe until it goes your way. A wipe just slows them down (according to him).

I know this is asking for a bit much, but we should have a spectating option for budokai. It gets a little boring not being able to watch the fights & on top of that, we would have to wait until someone posts on YouTube or something to actually see the fights. So say it’s RO32/16/8/Semi/Finals and you have the options to choose which match you wanna go to, you can. P.s., those who are gonna say it “won’t happen,” that’s fine. I just thought about this idea now. 8)

Won’t happen

Not against you or anything but Daneos did say their wouldn’t be any more wipes.