Posts by hizeee

I would like to see a statement from the team about speculation regarding a possible reset on the server! I know that so far this subject is only debated between players who agree and disagree. I do not want keep playing knowing that the time invested in the character will be thrown away.

Same but if it makes you feel better, the announcment/poll, if any, will come very soon because the wipe, if there is one, has to come basically at launch of 70 cap. I suggest probably taking a break or not investing much time until march ends.

Only people crying are the ones for wipe. And all of it is speculation whether i agree or disagree. Next time , take the time to read and then comprehend what i said because i said this already.

The only one crying here out loud is you and about something that ain't even right to happen, so I suggest to you calm down.

Also, a good part of the community wants it, and with reason. They aren't thinking about the items or characters that will be lost, but in how it will benefit IF it comes with better security and some more to prevent the state that DBO is now to happen again. You only see it as a 'progress erase', which is wrong.

Seeing it as progress erase isn’t wrong because a wipe will... erase my progress lol. And again you have no proof that the release of 70 cap won’t be able to save the game. Just speculation. Build a time machine, take a picture of the game when 70 cap is out, and post here

1. Funny how you can ignore 99% of what i said after i got kid budo and “grinded for some gear” lol. Next Time Don’t forget to mention the part where I said I wanted a wipe so my friends could come back and so i can meet new people and play more of the group content while leveling BUT (All caps since you cant read well) I don’t want a wipe because I don’t want to lose the stuff I spent months getting.

2. Since you can’t read, I said there isn’t proof that the game dies at 70 cap. You said there is proof now but last time i checked, we are at 60 cap, right? For all we know, 70 cap could be the one saving the game but like i said no one will know(100%) because 70 cap isn’t here. All you can do is just find things to support why it will die and vice versa, people can find things to support why it won’t die.

If you can’t read - admit it - theres nothing wrong with that.

It ain't like that and you know it. You are just being dramatic.

Just watch. Another bug will come out to ruin the economy and give other players an advantage and you will cry out to Daneos to wipe the game again and again. Theres no actual proof the game dies at 70 cap but speculation from players like you. I could pull up many bugs in other games that have given players an advantage but a wipe is the last thing on their mind.

It doesn’t matter what points you make about a wipe. It was promised there would be no more wipes which led to the security of players to feel safe playing the game knowing that they wouldn’t have their things lost.

- Wiping the game would lead to distrust and a reasons to believe that many wipes could happen down the line. Now idk about you but I rather not invest my time in something that will be wiped.

- Wiping the game is also unfair to many of the players that have to deal with their items being wiped because of mistakes that the staff of this game have made. Why should i, a player, have to have my items wiped because the staff/devs could not fix many of the bugs of the past.

Hello DBO G Community,

Here you can ask about all the things that you may doubt or want to know about the new client and we can discuss it together. If you want to ask any question or leave your opinions, please do it in a civilized way.

Suggestion : End the talks of a wipe. I don’t think its fair to player base to have them devote their time into this game when the possibility of a wipe is still swirling around.

- I know Team Leader said there will not be a wipe on a thread BUT many staff have still said that there is a possibility and nothing is for sure. This leads to suspicion that a wipe could happen.

- End the Wipe Talks. Announce once and for all if there is a wipe or not.

Would be nice if this thread was updated monthly with what they done or atleast with how much they done in % each feature. Now over month passed and the thread still not updated/edited even once.
    And would be nice they added Windows 10 fix in the list of what they done.

The New Client itself fixes the Windows 10 Freezes.

Nah, it's because the DBO story says that it's impossible. We are Humans in DBO. Not saiyans. Humans just have a little amount of saiyan DNA left. Barely enough to go SSJ by asking Shenron to unlock that ability. Anything beyond that = impossible for Humans. People just don't care about those facts cuz they are being dumb fanboys. But they can ask all they want. It just won't happen! You are a Human in DBO. Not a Saiyan.

And no, we can not ignore/rewrite/change the DBO Story just to make it possible. It's the Game story after all. Also common knowledge also makes it impossible to go SSJ2. Always pay attention in school kids!

If shenron is able to unlock super saiyan for us, wouldn’t that mean dende has the power equal to or greater than ssj O.o Just a thought. Same thing with pure majin. Wait, if majins can become pure, that should be the most op transformation because pure majin is like a dragon to a fly when compared to ssj

Ssj 2 and beyond will never (99%) be added because they would have to release upgraded versions of awakenings for the other classes to balance. And i think they are already having a tough time balancing the game as it is. No disrespect to our secret balance team.

Theres a reason why there is more farming spots while the boss event is in progress than when it isn’t . The LP/EP buff is very op compared to how weak the majins and since the majins don’t spawm during the global event, many do not farm because they will die or be forced to use pots without that lp/ep buff. Either way, you play slower.

Never Forget - They aren’t strong, you are just weak.

I see no problem with a level up 30 because at this stage of the game, it doesn’t necessarily give anyone a advantage in pve/pvp power wise. I could see this giving an advantage if a wipe were to occur but right now, all it does skip levels 1-29. Its a nice alternative

- Power leveling system should be removed.

Dungeons should give you 0 EXP, you are doing them for gear, same for world map exp.

1. World map experience points should not be 0 because it doesn’t make sense to get 0 exp for killing your everyday day monsters that may be for quest or testing your power. Field exp basically shouldn’t be zero

2. If Dungeons give 0 exp, then there needs to be an alternative to gaining exp than just quest. Games where you get quest , complete, next quest and complete are top1 most boring and dreadful. TMQ should give more exp and be introduced in the quest line like you mentioned. I agree that there should be an Easy mode just for the quest part and a medium/hard mode for leveling and getting rare/legendary gear.

3. I agree with the power leveling system. Eventually this will ruin the game and decrease team play.

Hello,

I would like to show you a small video review of the new terrain textures that may be added within the new client. We need your feedback to know if you like it or not please.

THIS IS A MUST. This will put us in the feeling that the game actually got upgraded when login with new client

1. DW are way better than SK at farming.

2. Ultimate/Chef needed a buff because it got to the point where they were called buff slaves and literally couldn’t do anything else.

3. I think its a terrible idea because basically your telling everyone you stand no chance in pvp if you are not one of the ”pvp” classes. These things should be up to the skills you choose and how you play and not being limited from the start just because of the class you choose.

4. Every Class should be able to pvp.

I don’t think you understand the struggle of crafting too well. It takes FOREVER and A LOT of zeni to get from craft level 1 to 30. People who actually have the common sense to know that having to craft on every account (not character) is ridiculous. Not only does it take grinding for hours to craft, but it’s a huge zeni sink. And with this update account bound and gear/stones/etc un-tradable implementated, there’s no way people can’t or won’t want to craft knowing they wouldn’t be able to trade anything.

Where do u see stones being un tradable?