Posts by hizeee

I drop a good item, upgrade it to a certain point and after that i'm not able to sell it? Wtf? That's absolutely bs. That is what makes the economy and trading between players stable. Oh let me farm 10 hours drop a mask with 26 atk speed upgrade it and now? YOU CANT SELL THIS ITEM? Please do NOT do this

Actually stones are the basis of today’s economy imo. Upgraded gear should bind and +0 shouldn’t. Economy won’t really change because the prices for +0 gear will just go up. And don’t kid yourself. You don’t farm 10 hours.

1. Actually Grand Chef is useful for many things such as cc, plvling, and well... buffing. Some could argue its better than ultimate. Some can.

2. Multiclient takes away from group play. You say “the game is dead so i need multiclient”(Not you but players). Maybe if there wasnt multiclient , newbies wouldn’t have to spend a hour looking for help ud1. This forces new players to quest and see the game as a “all you do is quest” and ultimately makes them quit or become beggers.

Suggestion: I suggest putting some type of difficulty level indicator next to classes in the character creation to help new players avoid picking a class that is not a good first choice (Mainly Fighter). For Example:

Spritualist - Intermediate

Martial Artist - Hard

Mighty Majin - Beginner (Recommended)

Wonder Majin - Hard

Warrior - Beginner (Recommended)

Dragon Clan - Intermediate

Would be nice to have PVP channel like in Black Desert, ppl here usually grind in groups or hunt other players drop is also increased by 20% is actualy most fun channel and usually u spend more time at fight other players than grind lmao.

Wait, I can kill the DW who come to steal my farming spot?

I support.

Esentialy everyone wants the retail economy where a legendary item was 200kk whilst having shit stats, and good ones were 2kkk.. i find this economy good where you can buy a good set of armor for 10kk and upgrade it for another 20kk

Prices for stones would also drop as a result of the new Upgrade System, which allows an advantage for those who actually farm them.

With the upgrade system change, you no longer have a reason to not trust the upgrading thus you no longer need to buy equipment from the AH.

There will be a storage made for the account.

Wow Exciting but may i propose something.

How about making all upgraded gear account bound? This would allow the community to sell gear on AH that have the stats we are looking for. This would substitute for the economy loss that would result in just taking all gear away from the AH. The prices for, lets say 28 Con TMQ7 Pants, would become alot higher.

Make F2P Great Again, Sir Daneos

I hope you don’t mean every piece of equipment we pick up is bound. I literally farm, sell stones and buy equipment on AH because I don’t trust my luck in upgrade System.

I assume you just mean things that are bind now will just become account bound. This leads me to assume you are added a shared bank that all characters on 1 account have access to, correct?

All ideas are good, except this one.
    This would make flying, teleports (npc) and pets useless.
    We have already enough teleports...

Depends on the fee. If its really expensive, players will actually think twice. And im not talking shenron expensive ( 7 dbs for 700k cmon Daneos), im talking 1-5kk

Reduction of "bugs, hackers and limitation of IP connections" has nothing to do with a wipe.

He means that if there is a wipe with the new client. It will be a reduction of those who used bugs to get an advantage(wipe), a reduction of hackers(new client’s security), and limitation of ip connectios (wipe + new client)

This kind of posts won't do sh*t. Just shows you're a kid. Nobody cares if you and others quit cuz of wipe. If it helps the server we will need a wipe. If wipe happens and you quit, message me so i can say you my goodbye. Gotta feed your "i am special" attitude. Same for others who think this way.

If Daneos says that with the new client he can make sure those exploits won't happen again, we will need a wipe with the new client release. Wether a 100% full wipe, or a wipe where ppl at least keep their characters and their names only at lvl 1. Or what Box-head(boxbox) wrote on page 6. In my opinion the best choice atm. I'd rather have that than anything else cuz to me it's atm the best suggestion. Not everyone will like it i know. But their fault for getting too comfortable to the point where they feel like crying when they hear they might have to lvl again. Back in TW i saw ppl lvling every damn class, knew ppl who lvled up the same class twice, one for PvP and the same class again for PvE. Rare to see that here nowdays. Y'all just complain and cry and it's just annoying. DBO is a grinding game. Get used to it already ffs....

Um. Maybye u cant read. But i said im not playing if there is gonna be a wipe. As in im not playing the game right now. if u read the qoute i responded to, you would be better informed. Now dissapear.

^ This. Creative solutions and facing the issues. Not just childish wipes.

Also, this is getting out of hand. Players need an official statement ASAP saying what's gonna happen, because with all of this instability, I'm sure a lot of people won't play until the situation is resolved.

Im not playing if there is gonna be a wipe. Lol

“x1.5 Damage when target is knocked down” Nice one

It's more a matter of if he WANTS to perform a wipe.

I see two options for Daneos

1. Pro: Wipe the server with New Client. This action would increase the game chances to returning to former glory( Very High Chance)
    Con: Will lose money because people will not cash for awhile ( Assuming people get their cp back)

2. Do not wipe the game

Pros: You can try to save the game through updates or milk the game until it finally closes

Con: Game will die soon