Posts by Jorge A. Tellez

compare the times a crane has won in budokai and then those who have won other classes, believe that it is okay?

Compare Crane hermit with other classess.

Charge RP (crane): using hypnosis for can charge rp and need change shoes with rp regeneration.

charge RP (female-turtle): only use one button, use the magazine that charge all RP balls.

Charge RP: (karma): only use one button,use intense rage.

charge RP: (swordman): use energy recovery.

Stun: (crane): use poison bleed that have delay to use, and after use spirit wave, coldown 1 minute and 30 seconds

Stun:(crane): lost in time was removed in dbo tw since cap70, similar skill draconic over powering of SK.

Stun:(turtle): only press one button, use sudden stun. coldown 48 seconds.

Stun: (SK): only press one button, use violent slice in 45m, coldown 10 seconds.

Stun: (SK) only press one button, use draconic over powering, coldown 20 seconds.

Stun: (karma) only press one button, use shout in 45m coldown 18 seconds.

Stun2:(karma): use confusion and afterplay dead and its other stun,

stun3: (karma): mobility seal

Prevent skills:(crane): nothing

prevent skills:(turtle): only press one button, consecutive disk in 45m.

prevent skill: (karma): only press one button, use hesitation.

Hit rate:(crane): 160

Hit rate: (turtle): 170 + buff 450.

Damage:(crane): thousand slayes was nerfed, why? its the only skill that can make damage.

Damage: (turle): 10k, 20k,30k. etc.

and exist more things.

I like how ppl talking how crane can beat everyone with "good strategy" but when sword/fighter resist the slow like they usually do with high dex and resistance crane is insta dead, and here is no time for freeze them youre already stunned, animation of slow is pretty long when you use it they are already on half of way to you so plz stop saying that you need good strategy, thats why sendoku left crane he complain many times on chat when martial were resisting his debuffs and oneshot him, today here no real chance to win vs karma, plasma they can deal easy with Crane, at 55lvl cap crane has his stun before and it was more usefull in pvp at lvl 60 here was update where he get these skills with 1:30-2min CD, the problem is that if crane will get back his stun now he will be too op because he will mix it with confuse and paralize that have 1:30min CD and with good combination of skills he will kill most of class with same combo, because no one will be able to use anti bleed, anti paralize and anti confuse in same time.
    Crane is pretty fine in pve and pvp and the main problem in pvp is that that here is no real block/guard i belive that if daneos would change the guard system to my suggestion pvp would change a lot and you would be able to break your opponent combo, today turtle cant win vs crane because crane will sleep him more fast and he wont survive his combo but if somehow turtle sleep crane first, then he will win.

Today i would change nothing in crane because he will get nice dmg boost at 70 cap and probably nerf. the main problem is that that today all fights are same and boring because of no sense and broken guard system.

PS: if crane is so good with good strategy i hope to see you as next budokai winner.

You will never see a crane win budokai, the one that says that the crane is fine is because they do not really use the crane as the main character. while a crane needs to change equipment and recharge to earn rp the turtle only uses a magazine and loads all the bars.

Unless daneos make a change to be more useful in pvp, example lost in time, item to crane as the rp, resistance to debuff, reflect, guard, etc. something that should really work for pvp, because he is the only character that I have not seen win in budokai.

CRANE NEED LOST IN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lost in time or get pot rp similar turtle or nerfed other clases like sk, karma, poko,fighter,turtle.

always i see tournaments never win any crane hermit.

changes in dbog

the skill dodom barrage in taiwan has a debuff 3050 physical defense and now only have 1400.

thousand slayes now is a trash skill.

dodom barrage is a trash skill.

max resistence rate nerfed: 100% to 60%

for this razon never win the budokai. it does not matter if you have +15. the stuns is the victory.

sendoku ya no usa crane porque nerfearon la posibilidad de llegar al 100% de resistence rate ahora solo se puede llagar al 60% como maximo, el otro 40% es dejarlo a la suerte de que no te paralicen, esta completamente imposible ganar contra personajes que usan SK, Karma, etc. Personajes que tienen como 5 stuns, hasta el mismo PoKo y Dende tienen skill para paralizar y el crane se la robaron solo porque si.

En el servidor de tw el crane la skill del dodom barrage tenia un debuff que quitaba 3050 eso lo combinabas con el weaken defense y le quitabas 3550 de defensa fisica con eso le pegabas un critico fisico y los matabas, en las notas lo encontraran como 1400.

sendoku se dio por vencido pero ahora tomare su lugar como el mejor crane del juego, espero lograr ganar el torneo, ya lo perjudicado bastante. o minimo que vayan mejor a estropear a otros personajes para que este parejo.

The game disconnect many times and if you make ccdungeon for long time you can lost all progress.

Fix the errors, or back to normal CCdungeon please any players lost progress many times.

many players are disappointed, except for the few people who have passed it before and already have your items, but new people need chance to equip the character.

I playing other online games mmorpg, and i see that dbog have problems in the server.

I do not know if they could make the character reappear on the cc floor exactly where it stayed after being disconnected, that way the players would not lose the progress.

Other thing :

should improve the crane,

I have seen many players who have no idea how to arm the crane, I do not see it in party tournaments or even solo tournaments in places like ccdungeon. scanning equipment and most are not armed, seems to have demotivation, having a character that only serves to farm and can not stuns directly, restrict skills, has no bleeds or HP that has the SK, does not have a pot rp, the Crane had a debuff in the dodom barrage that removed 3050 defense, had the damage of the dot stronger than now, but much earlier if he had a stun, the skill was called lost in time, since then people forgot of the crane.

check video:

My language is spanish, i hope all understand my petition.

CCBD arruinated

(CCBD) Some monsters did not spawn together with the Ultra monsters.
    (CCBD) Some monsters did not respawn.
    Skill "Charging Fist" Knockdown ability did not work.
    Immunity against skills after getting knocked down during transformation.

(CCBD) Some monsters did not spawn together with the Ultra monsters.

(CCBD) Some monsters did not respawn.

this not bug, bug when playing and sound fail, when you take a photo and the game crashed, this update harms almost everyone, now cant farmming ccbdungeon.

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

skill Lost in time for cranes please.