Posts by Yuki

Its alot better then getting banned for chargeback and let your guild disband itself.

Actually i made sure they were welcomed in FaZe, and you should know that, so i don't see why you are trying to act rude.

And let's not bring up the fact that you got an innocent player banned because he was using my name, you dirty rat.

15319454948851199265947.jpg <- Skedar IRL

Insecure much ? or mad that i've achieved way more than you did even tho you got a Z32 full of boxed jewels ? ^^ Please go back to fanboying me.

Karma needs a buff, kappa.

No, seriously. Karma has been nerfed quite a lot already.

Not every class should be able to counter every class.

Yeah, No.

Karma has been buffed by that ridiculous +25% damage from back crits, now they can one shot +15 humans, that's what happened with Flundaa VS CodeNemesis, codenemesis had +14/14/13 tmq e def with turtle book increasing def by +15%, and he got one shot from a back crit.

Well please explain to me how the class is not fine if the only class able to defeat a great crane is Karma majin ? please tell me, i'm curious.

Over geared good crane is unbeatable if you aren't karma, and if the game wasn't so unbalanced and made it possible to even put up a fight against karmas, end game crane would be literally godly.

So, again, explain to me how in your point of view, that crane are not fine if they can only get defeated by karma majins which is just due to an unbalance ?

talk about cranes before a mod comes and closes it again and ur voice be diminiahed again

Using paralyzes without needing a DOT is the first step to go and NO it wont make the class op since its paralyzes which u can easily counter with accessories so u will need more effort than just going anti bleed accessories against cranes

It will not change anything as most accessories are bleed+paralysis reduction, it will literally not change anything vs players with a brain, i don't see the point.

Crane are fine, other broken classes like karma and sk are not.

you dont know high level play then, sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh i know it more than you do, i've also won more solo auras than you ever will (including TW), my point is a fact as i've actually did it myself against strong players, so you either take my knowledge and try for yourself or you can keep being unexperienced and spread false information made up by your unknowledgeable little person.

My poko was undefeated and only dropped to dice, and it also looks like i was the only one able to defeat strong turtles such as zuzia, divine, and so on.

Actually, defeat is a small word, spiritualists were free wins for my poko.

Crane is impossible to beat as ultima/dende/poko/cheff/dw (on high level play)

This is wrong on many levels, Poko priest easily defeats spiritualist with the right gameplay (KD spam), any KD is faster than a 2second sleep cast, thus making the poko able to spam KD.

But this isn't something casual people like you who only plays one class will know.

Ulti easily beats Crane too if they abuse guard, which i'm pretty sure you do, too.

Crane was made to have high resistance and you see that in its buff "resist it".

In the other thread me and other players discussed about that and we found that crane needs to have more DEX in order to give it more resistance, so i suggested about changing agile armor to give dex instead of defense rate.

Karma is a problem for all classes not crane only.

Karma isn't a problem for cranes, it's simply impossible to defeat, you're missing the point.

Karma is hard for MAs but they can win

Karma is hard for SK but they can win

Karma is hard for healers but they can win

Karma is impossible to beat as Crane.

Easier to understand now ?