Posts by Horrid

with mizzy. no, coringa and boykaze gave free win, and other oponents was a turtles. what its the dificult if all oponents are a turtle or have free win when the oponents is a karma that is imposible for cranes?

Only Coringa gave a free win, stop crying already. IIRC you lost to Ce twice aka the same SKs he just beat, maybe the problem is you?

- Property System

Property will be added to the character itself instead of equipment.

Weapon property will be changed to "offensive property" and armor property to "defensive property".

Why not completely remove the Attribute system in PvP? In my honest opinion the 10% boost is too busted for something that the player has almost no control over. Furthermore, some classes are already locked into certain props due to their CC ring sets, which then always sets them at a disadvantage against others.

Take Turtle, for instance; in a 1v1 PvP match they almost always have to use Wild-attribute on their weapons to reach their maximum potential. However, since they're already locked into Wild-attribute it allows everyone else to use an Honest-attribute jacket. (gaining 10 properties for doing nothing)

Alternatively, if that isn't possible you could always create the option to pick your attribute on CC rings. For example, if I create a Focus ring it won't preset to Wild-attribute instead I could choose from all 5 attributes.

Tankers already have this option, they can choose from Elegant or Funny on their CON rings. :D

Personally, I think it's too late to change the upgrade system, this should have been done before Open Beta. The main problem was botters going unpunished and being unbanned multiple times for no valid reason. That's the reason you see so many +15s.

Majority of them already upgraded their CC90 items to +15, making it unfair for anyone who doesn't have this luxury; so basically making it any harder is no option. Only reasonable idea would be to revamp the whole upgrade system without the RNG aspect.

Ultimate vs Ultimate is real RNG. But in overall he stomps other classes best. He can stomp Karmas like Horrid and Flundaa easy now and I'm not surprised why Horrid keeps mentioning about UM nerf here. Before he does something like that, he should try to imagine how I feel when I fight him. He must be feeling the same way when he's facing Skedar. This is exactly how you must be feeling when you have 0 openings. X/

Lmfao I don't even care if Ultimate gets nerfed or not, I'm only here to keep the meme alive.

The chance of Skedar not crashing and then winning 4 dice matches against other ultis and dendes is low.

At least you have a the chance to dice against your "counters" ( lol SK can beat karma easy with the right strategy ). Whenever I fight a good Dark Warrior, SM or a heavily geared Ultimate I lose before the match even starts.

Again, I repeat I don't care if Ultimate gets nerfed since only Skedar has the right gear set to combat me.

How is a Karma Majin supposed to kill an Ultimate? lol

The only way for a Karma Majin to win against an ultimate is through dice. Whereas, if the Ultimate Majin either resists the right skill or dodges/resists enough attacks they'll be able to kill the Karma.

I would like to hear what counter play there is for a Karma to reliably end the match against an Ultimate.

Why are all the enemies HP in-between floors sponges now?

The immunities are correct besides Knock down not working on bosses. However I do agree that the LP increase was completely unnecessary, it did nothing but prolong CCBD.

I have a suggestion about that: is to make 2 modes of CCBD the first one is hard for attack speed parties that one gives better amount of items and materials.

The second mode is an easy one for normal parties that uses attack skills with no attack speed, that mode should give less materials and items.

Instead of crying again you could get speed weapons and do CC yourself, Crane Hermits are actually good in speed parties.

Go Karma Majin if you want 1v1 and Plasma Majin for 5v5.

If you're looking for a farm only class you can pick either one, both of them can farm efficiently. However, only Karma Majins gets into group PvE parties; Plasma Majin might be the worst group PvE class after Fighters.

This class provides nothing but a 15CDR buff that only really benefits the Poko and the Dende Priest. AoE damage is pathetic, the 36% Energy attack debuff is unnecessary at this point considering everyone already has maxed out gears with high upgrades.

The problem isn't Karma and Poko being too strong, it's actually the other way around. Every other party composition is just way too weak.

Oh thats a good idea cap the speed so that you only take a karma or a poko but still karma has skill lock.

Skill lock only works on some Supers in PvE

Yeah but no one take 1/2 class on pve so they will never have cc gear or boxe, hahahhahaha , even pve is crap cause of balance.

I'm pretty sure if buffs don't get removed upon entering dungeons you would see more PvE action, atm 4 out of the 5 classes are already locked into the party allowing only 1 person to come.