Posts by richyrichy

I agree with your idea 100%

we can argue a lot, but the decision goes down to daenos and what he wants.

the more i read about the wipe supporters i start to understand why they say so, the hacked items, +15 lvl 70 items and stuff like that maybe the game will be better if we had a clean start, BUT only if a security measure is implemented otherwise it would be futile having a wipe

i understand what you are saying but. how do you want a new player or an average player to get those quick lvling ways without cash, for i know power lvl is 2kk per lvl impossible for some ppl, exp boost only work well going to lvl 30 and items that let you skip levels doesnt just drop from tress you know.

i am just trying to make ppl understand both sides of this

i feel the same way too, most of the people that want the wipe get to max lvl for 5 char in a month and speed through the game while the other side of the population take weeks to a month just to get 1 char to max lvl that doesnt include the amount of time trying to grind for a fairly decent gear just to do basic content. i understand the reason for wipe, but we cant bee 100% sure everything will be fixed.

so many ppl are gonna stop playing if there is another wipe, ppl put too much time and effort into this game, cant just erase it and say that it is nothing and saying stuff like leveling is ez, get to 60 in a week and stuff like that just annoys some ppl

I don't know much about Fighters and how they're used in PvE, but I do know that you need to avoid using SOL. The stat only boosts your E,Atk by 2 points, so it's definitely not worth investing in.

Focus is way better than soul, still you should focus on energy critic rate weapons or energy critic dmg and con armor and props accessory.

If you have ultimate majin to buff you, even better.

That you should focus if you want to gear energy based fighter.

ty both for the replies, i will try to see if i can get some energ crt weaps

thanks for the quick reply syren, with what you said I am leaning towards karma now

i want to make another character for pve(ccbd, ud, tmq, farming mobs ) only but i am not sure of which one:

-karma majin

-ultimate majin

-grandchef majin

-shadow knight

-dark warrior

i didnt add turtle bcos i am not rly interested in that class XD

I think it was an issue with my ping cause I was lagging rly hard that day, maybe bcos I am connecting all the way from nigeria, my internet isn't that fast like 5-10mb/s

I agree that some classes have a slight edge in some situations (pvp, pve), but I don't agree with classes not being able to do some things. Eg saying someone that chooses a fighter Is only allowed to do pvp and not pve is just wrong. We all like different things, I chose a fighter bcos I like how the class plays but I am a pve player I know it sounds stupid using fighter for pve only but it's my choice and I don't think you should restrict people like that otherwise the game will become silly

i dont see why is this a problem. in real dbo, it would take you twice as much. and nobody complained, here u take this much time and u say its slow because u see everyone else reaching 60 in few hours, which is normal for people who already farmed / payed to have money in order to do so. The game isn't slow at all, and i agree with the rest of the people who say it already is too easy, to a point that leveling from 1 to 60 isn't even worthy of saying " gz anymore " before u actually reach lv60 lol. Anyways, i like the concept of giving debuffs to the player in order to have a exp-increase dogi, definitely feels DragonBall-like and it would definitely be fun to test

the reason why i asked is bcos i see it a lot on forums ppl saying its ez but never saying they used money and such, so i assumed i was doing something wrong or not playing the game well

if you can get in dungeons with a few friends leveling is rather easy.

also their isnt much challenge interms of leveling up due to the fact most players characters dont die in pve.

using 200% exp scrolls in complement to repeating dungeons gets exp rather quickly.

then I guess that is almost impossible for me bcos I don't have any one to play with.....Sad

Aside from running dungeon, is grinding mobs or doing a lot of quest faster?

Honestly i don't think faster exp is needed considering that dbog's lvling is much faster than any other games.

its an interesting concept. definately dragonball feeling

like kaidosuken i agree the game is relatively easy to level so i dont know how useful such an item would be.

pls can you explain how lvling is easy in dbo i only got to lvl 43-44 in 2 days cant seem to get exp faster , i am a solo player

amazing idea hope danoes will look at this, I like it.