Posts by C01

"I honestly think that Daneos should do a "restart" and wipe everything again, refund the spent CP, decrease stone drop chance to the half of this, make broken give -2 to -6 randomly, and lets start with a fresh card."

I don't mind if he wipe out everything, because I would change class if he do that. But I don't think that upgrade system should be touched. I already hardly upgrade my items to +12 with over 10000+ stones. Some players has crazy luck and of course they're hardcore cashers and this is why they have +14~+15.

way too earlie for that maybe another wipe is a good idea for the future but not right now it wont change anything game still way too broken.

As of now, what we can do is TMQ1 to 7, UD1 to 6, CC 1 to 100, and that's about it. Not let's break this down.

UD1 to 3 is only for leveling, once you reach 60, you won't ever want to return there.

UD4-6 should be there for the good glove or subweapon drops, but they rarely drop.

CC1-100 is limited to classes that the community prefers, which is Ultimate, Turtle, Poko, Karma, Dende, rarely Chef and if the fighter is a good friend of the party OR pays the ticket, then a MA class can join too. Rest of the classes are not "welcome",

for me this is the worst problem of them all i know the game is not good balanced,still full of bugs and team dont comment anything,

but nothing makes me mad like that, and this is a community problem ! people are stupid af,

ostracize every other class for no reason! there are many non-speed setup which can clear cc and even in speed-party turtle is exchangeable

with the changes for yield fighter and swordmans with speed are even more effective on bosses than turtles.

and you guys complain the game is dead, ask yourself why with that attitude of the community.

no wonder the game is dead when people just login for budokai cause they cant find groups.

but before the broad mass realize this its 2020 and the server closed

:thumbdown:

good idea but before fix guard first fix guard break. using guard against experienced players = dead cause 40k oneshot

200% dmg increase need te be removed + guard break attacks cant crit same like kd

nice changes for energy recovery and evade up but i think the main problem of SM if that it´s paper!

i would like to see some buffs for defense,

5% crit on penetrate not making it much better 29 DEX+29 CON instead of that 5% critdmg would be awesome :D

that list is wrong

LP % has 23% max, reflect 17%, dex con str and so on 29

idk about 70 but looks wrong too 24% is definitly not cap for 70 legend lp%

earring prop cap should be right.

please stop this suggestions .. all of you have to realize and accept 1 fact!

a game with a cash shop, with items which are tradeable for zeni/gold/ingame money or whatever is always pay-to-win.

there are addicted cashers who donated 5.000€ or even more, such people will always get OP items even with broken option.

sorry but bring back the broken option is the worst idea i have ever seen on this forum!

i know you get mad cause you see too much +15 messages but you just have to accept cashers will get their upgrades easy,

if they have no other hobby´s and wish to spend their whole money on a privat server let them do,idc.

the upgrade system is hard enough but if you have almost endless zeni and buy like 1k stones yeah it gonna be easy, but imagine you have to farm all that stones, imagine stones are bind to your char, +15 would be freaking impossible!!!

its the cash shop which makes upgrades easy and not the system himself!

and there is no way to change that( except remove whole cash shop) but thats not possible the server need donations to stay alive.

Wow but you kill mobs very fast because have sword +15, sorry my trash english :P

no, +10 with honest attribute is good enough, im not a casher and have that +15 sword by farming!

my sword has funny attribute i lose 20 props cause of that.

with honest attribute @ sword would be WAY MORE dmg +10 is easy good enough to farm same way.

but you need cooldown reduce around 70

Well, even without +15 items, swordsman is definitely not the worst at farming as people claim it to be. Let's just say their specialty is not killing multiple enemies at once, but it doesn't mean they can't do it decently enough.

Btw it's even possible to kill them with a single cast of final effort if you make a critical hit, but burning attack combo is more appealing.

yes thats right , sure classes like turtle can crit 50k as aoe but swordsman isn´t bad too.

+ the high movespeed makes this farming so fast, many other classes could not pull that much cause that mobs would reset.

hey,

i have seen many bad comments about swordsman, like : sm is the weakest of them all or : cant even farm dragonballs.

i made a video of papaya farming to show you swordsman is a very good farm char.

it is with ultimate buffs but you can farm the same way without it, just need food and drink after every camp then.

my cooldown reduce with the buffs is 70.

also i farm a lot of TMQ7 and cause i got really bored of it i started to do speed runs to make it a bit more interesting :D

i just pull everything with my swordsman and let the majin´s kill it,but for that you need high upgrades and some lp% recover on your sm gear, my buffers are just +9.

here is my fastest run, 19:15 .

my item stats:

Gloves & Sword both 21% Physical Critical Dmg + 1 Physical Critical Hitrate.

Jacket: 10% LP+ 11 CON ( Craft)

Pants: 14% LP +6 Con ( Craft)

Shoes: 28 Con ( Tmq7 energy def)

Rings: CCBD 50 set ( 9 con, 12% reflect and 9 prop setbonus)

Earrings 11 props, 16 CD+ 3 props

Dogi 9 Con

Talents:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0010100411351511510544400

would like to max spirited roar but not enough points at 60...

and " yield " is really awesome in pve now thx for that change!

and here a last budokai video, let´s win this !?

Skill "Storm Strike" now gives a 2 second invincibility buff at any level.

Why even give fighter an invincibility buff? They have dodge rate + 2 stuns (nothing you can do against only resist) and low cd

Makes sense...

this is just OP, remove this invincibility OR the cd rp effect + cap cd at 20 sec

true words they will be permanent immune.