Posts by Baseet Bello

Lol... stop playing then. No one will notice. They aren’t changing the game because some random used 60 boxes to get 2 prop and cried. Some people use 300 boxes and don’t get what they want.

you are mad if u dont want wipe.

is it obvious you are too selfish and want to keep ur stupid kid budo char.

there are people who have +15 level 70 BID gear.

I think your wrong, all classes should be able to pvp and pve

I agree with this. Fighters and Dende can get IT to teleport to players. Then we have Pet Teleport skills where you can summon your Party or entire Guild. Aaaand not to forget the NPC teleport. You can teleport to any "important/useful" NPC by simpply getting that Pet skill.

Would make the plan Daneos has look like sh*t and useless. Why would i pay money to teleport , for example, from UD2 entrance using Daneos' new way, where i have to pay more money instead of just using my Pet skill? lol Could get to the same place for free.

And pls do not remove that NPC Teleport skill from Pets jusz to add this new thing lmao. Forget it and let us use Pets.

Then ask other players to buff you. Or better, make a class that can farm good without ultimate majins buffs. A DW or Plasma for example. I farmed easily with plasma back in POB while having Kaioken on. On DW it's ofc easy af to farm with xD

Well to be honest not many people like buffing others

First of all crane is able to beat most classes except plasma/karma i think that allowing them to have immunity to stuns is great

but it should only rly be for 3-5 seconds.

Immunity on fighter was a stupid idea as the class could already dodge.

There is no need to buff crane dot as that is already good.

But it would be good if burn was increased just a little as a classes greatest skill should not be canceled by accesories.

I found that deleting the net frame work and re installing the frame work drastically reduces Freezing.

If u go to control panel

Now go to programs

Find the option turn of windows features on or off

uncheck the netframe work option and restart pc

when u start dbo it will ask for u to reinstall netframe work click yes

and start dbo

and freezes are gone

repairing giant isnt nessacary as giant is more powerful if your wand is better than your gloves