Posts by bingbing

Couldn't disagree more, 70 cap right now is the nail in the coffin. With the game as it is, if it goes to 70 cap, it will be COMPLETELY dead. Work on fixing the game in 60 cap so you'll have no issues in 70 cap. It's simple, no one's asking you to do the impossible, just use common sense and listen when people who know what they're talking about are saying.

This is perhaps one of the worst ideas I've yet to see. Remaking an entire class on falsehoods. You think the problem is the SP? You think the problem is things being AoE or not? I guess that what happens when you dont play a class but still suggest ideas to improve it, where do you get your info and experience from to make these ridiculous changes.

There is nothing like that buddy.

The only 2 classes Crane may have difficulty beating is SK and Karma. if you're having difficulty with the rest it just means you're not a good Crane :)

What I've suggested is the only way to go about the crane balance. There's nothing else that needs to be added. Crane will be in a very good spot even with just the 25M - > 35M range fix, there's nothing else that it needs other than that once crit damage is fixed up.

Tien here speaking using my friend's forum account.

General fixes

1. Rollback the entire server's crit damage all the way back to how it was a month ago, damage right now is ridiculous for ALL classes and changing turtle/crane won't fix it.

Turtle buffs/nerfs

1. Give male turtle RP book same stat as female turtle.

2. Remove dex buff from Turtle Passives, give SOL instead.

3. Remove RP CD reduction on sleep. Can be perma casted with it.

Crane buffs/nerfs

Many ways to go about this but I'll start with the crane buffs/passives first.

1. Agile armor - Defense rate changed into Anti crit (lowering stats)

2. Resist it - Extra SP, the skill falls off after level 45's success rate necklaces.

3. Increase Agility - Last time I successfully got dex crane was 45 cap, only way to go down the path of dex crane if Resist It is buffed and Increase Agility is also buffed, much like grand chef, a much higher number is needed.

Now onto the Crane skills

1. MOST IMPORTANT - Solid Bleed, Poison Bleed & Double Bleed - Change range 25M to 35M and this skill is perfectly fine.

2. Fan out - Great skill, however the cooldown is insane compared to turtle's Turtle Rod Hurl, cut the cooldown to match the duration. (Movespeed 4 buff is insane!)

3. Keep max fan out the same with no changes! ( Move speed 4 update is ridiculous! )

4. Keep all Crane Special skills the same! (No changes to them) - RP buffed with the latest update, not much different than currently is.

5. Optional but worthy to try - Give Put out the Flames an RP buff when cast, on the target it is casted on, you can be a bit fancy and add more cures to it to make it a reliable form of cleansing for use in Dungeons and 5v5 Budokai (It's impossible to self cast this while being CCed therefore you will not benefit from the cure in 1v1) Already implemented now!! Rejoice Cranes!

These are my thoughts to help close the gap in PvP for Cranes, but in the current meta it has no space for non tanks/fighters to flourish due to the nature of Crit Damage being absurdly broken, almost as broken as DBO TW where stacking CD and still 1 shotting was completely ridiculous.

You may hate me but you can never insult me, who am I? Only Crane to win a Solo budokai :)

you do not understand, if this is case why no turtle always win when flundaa dont win?

turtle its not easy, karma problem n ot many karma care for pvp because it is boring, you are just abuse 1 technique and you call yourself good?

also not many karma have cc90 equipment like the flundaa and horrid. so you are not right. i think if the nerf for karma happen lots of new class will start win. sk it is not problem many people beat best sk with other class, it is just excuse to protect flundaa friend kamo

you think everyone is stupid?

CodeNemesis = Sailormoon = DiviNe

SailorMoon is leader of WeLoveDungeon.

SailorMoon leave welovedungeon and join KING then attack WeLoveDungeon with KING guild.

He attack himself.

you are delusional, karma should be nerf then it cannot pvp ever again, that is what supposed to be, it is best pve class no need make it pvp and pve. all say then sk win no, sk win because you are not better, there is turtle win and dark warrior and ultimate majin and grandchef and all classes but you are lazy.

i think karma hesitation should not work vs other player, then it is fixed.