Posts by Ducuffer

This is my Dende build for lvl 60. I main Dende,and i have played a bit with the builds,but i find this one the best. It's useful everywhere,TMQs,UDs,CCBD,and wherever you want. But its up to your taste of course,and more that one could be useful. Hope you like it and i hope i helped you

Its for the fun. I mean,i play my dende most of the time, it's lvl 60 and i only di ccbd,sometimes tmq and uds. It just gets borring. But to start again and experience the same things again,after you have probably forgotten most of the stuff is the fun part. Plus there will be new stuff, mechanics and more, so thats the reason why.

I guess everyone has their own opinion,but still,its for the fun of playing the game.

To be honest, everything sounds amazing about the new stuff added/changed,maybe only the trans-character bank is gonna be an amazing addition. Also can't wait to see the balance changes,waiting for the plasma update and i will be over the moon.

Hello there fellow players!

I don't think that the suggestions made here are bad but I would like to share my personal oppinion as a Plasma player myslef. This was my first character that I made when i started playing the game. It is not bad, but sure enough it can't compare to Turtle Hermits ( which i believe is like the character Plasma is trying to coppy ) and even to Karma Majins ( the fellow borther to Plasmas ).

So here are my suggestions to what might be a good idea to be done with Plasma Majins.

1. Make Harmonious Drumbeat give Focus, because its the enegry equivalent of Dexterity.

2. Make Plasma Mastery give a little bit more Foc. Compared to GC and other characters, Plasma's Mastery is weak.

3. Make Anger Explotion deal 2x DMG on a critical hit. SKs have the same exact skill that costs almost twice less HP (350 compared to 600) and still has double DMG on crit an SKs are supposed to be the tank!

4. Another thing that i still can't comprehend is why Anger Explosion & Homing Storm of the Plasma are weaker that the same skills of Karmas? Karma majins get more % DMG to those two skills and also their PowerUps, using an RP ball are quite a bit better.

5. One last thing that is more like a "questionable decision" is to make the Black Hole Beat have 2x DMG on crits. The ability has almost the same stats in terms of DMG to Giant Kamehameha( Turtle Hermit's strongest ability) but it has way longer cast time and a lot lower range oh hit (8m compared to 15m). Again that last one isn't that big of a deal at least to me, because the bility is really cool in terms of visuals and DMG but still would make Plasmas a bit more comparable to the power of the Turtles.

Maybe thats all I think should be enough to make Plasma viable.

Don't get me wrong, I don't suggest that my ideas are the best out there, but that's all I feel is missing from Plasmas as i play my own one.

Hope you guys like my suggestions and if not please let me know what you think would be a better idea of a change to this class. :D