Posts by RinDinSan

Oh yes btw, i do agree that they should get their KD back on Multiple Sword Slashes, that's the way it originally was even in dbog and it's better for many reasons. That change would not jeopardize the KD/stun lock potential, so increasing their dmg is still not needed in any way. People that don't like KDs and want to kill fast in PvP should play other classes.

Since when this server is Daneos based? Sk is a tank and deals pretty high damage compared to Dw. Ulti is also a tank, but it just doesnt do any damage. Swordsman with kd on its sword slashes, the skill that doesnt even require timing, make sm class pretty broken and boring. Swordsman is supposed to deal high damage, just because it has glaring slash, that is meant to boost up your damage for short period, also back damage.

not to mention there are cases when kd just get blocked

I'm not saying any server is or should be "Daneos based", just that the Swordsman class in particular was pretty decently balanced and very effective for the thing it was supposed to do. There are many other classes that are not and that need to be buffed/nerfed seriously before even thinking about changing anything for SM. Also any class can kill any class in this game depending on the playstyle and difference in gear.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say, but my point was that swordsmans are doing ENOUGH dmg now as they are and that they should not get further dmg buffs. Their prop debuff and sword slashes can still deal dmg, but they are not supposed to be played the same way fighters are played - to just stun and kill an opponent. They are meant to control the fight with KD/stun locks, while dealing dmg. If you want them to be another fighter "stun and kill" class for whatever reason, then KD lock must get nerfed...i don't see the point of doing that, why would u want to have two same classes? Shadow knights are PvP oriented so they have much higher single target dmg, while DW is an aoe, pve class. Ultimate majins deal very high dmg and are the most broken class in this game, i've talked about this earlier so it's a very drained topic for me in which i'm not gonna get into again.

Also idk why i have a need to emphasize this, but i really don't care. I'm just engaging in this conversations out of boredom. Feel free to change whatever u want, it's another game after all.

Regards

I have no idea what swordsman is now, but if it's the same as in Daneos dbog there's definitely no need to change.

It's a solo PvP class that completely relies on KD spam, never was even meant to compete in dmg. On the other hand, fighter is a class that shines in high dmg and insane crits and is all about that. If u want to deal high dmg, play fighter. Swordsmans are supposed to deal some dmg, while constantly controlling the fight with KDs and stuns. Even back in the day there were so many new players complaining about SM dmg without realising what the class even is. Shadow knight doesn't have any kind of stun or KD lock so it's obvious that it must deal dmg in order to stand a chance against anybody, just being a tank isn't enough to win.

Swordsmans can still kill any human class with their dmg and prop debuff, but against nameks/majins they are supposed to go for KD out of the arena. Instead of trying to change a class for no reason, learn to play it, practice your KD/stun timing and invest into right gear....i mean if you are for whatever reason still serious about this game.

Regards

Well, Making memes of me isn't very nice, either. I don't really find it funny. It's pretty much having a beef with me for no reason. I deleted them is because it's not true. I can see you going after me like this, so it's actually harassing me. I suggest you to stop this madness. It's not based on personal. It's based on beefing with me. However, I'd rather to end your drama with me right now, than letting it heat up. so I suggest you to stop before it gets out of hand.

Regards,

"I deleted them because it's not true" - yes Beka... and that's precisely what's called imposing your own personal feelings.The post wasn't offensive or rude in any way and u didn't have the right to delete it just bcs you "don't find it funny". You also deleted the one that wasn't even about you directly for whatever reason.Everyone has the right to make a civilised, argumentative protest when their rights are attacked, I don't care if you call it "drama".Btw,making a beef with you is the least of my concerns and I already said most of what there is to say. How this ends is up to you.

That wasn't really nice, Beka. You are literally deleting my posts, which are not breaking any of the rules, just because you don't like my opinion.If you don't have a stomach for being a game mod, leave that job to others who can withstand a civilised critique.

Not to mention that you are completely abusing the mod's authority, which was given to you, to impose your own personal feelings. You are acting disgraceful, unprofessional, corrupted and should be ashamed.I really didn't have anything against you before this, but I won't stand this harassment from someone who should be an example to others and an enforcer of peace, as well as tolerance on this forum. Unfortunately for you, fear from getting a ban won't make everyone silent.

I mean we have other sources. Hopefully we don't have the same issues this game had.

Unfortunately, dboc is the same. The entire toxic community of dbog, including even some of the incompetent mods, just migrated there and, as my recent experience with the server showed, are doing the exact same thing they were doing here for the last few years. I don't know the situation with other projects, but I'm not even sure if they have a number of players worth mentioning.

It's funny to see how ya all are blaming mods and development team for everything and showing all of that disappointment, like you actually had high expectations for them and this project they are leading.We all know that the community of dbo was always mostly made of toxic and hateful children(which is completely normal for a game that's based on kids anime), who see internet in general just as another way to spit their poison, be mean, disrespectful and annoying to people, without their parents knowledge or having to face any consequences whatsoever. The sad truth, it seems most of you didn't completely realise either because of naivety or denial, is that all of those mods you were looking up to and had such high hopes for are, in fact,recruited from that exact player base and are no different than all of those rude kids that insult and bully everyone who's decent and normal in any way.I'm not trying to spread hate, provoke or call out anyone with this post, I just wanted to express the final thoughts of a gamer who truly enjoyed this wonderful universe they ruined for many years and ask one last question, just out of curiosity: What did you think they were gonna do?

When thinking about whether or not a class is good for pvp and do you want to play it,u should basically consider two things about the class in question before anything else:

1.How efficient the class is for pvp against other classes?

2.How easy/hard it is to do pvp with that class?

In my opinion, classes that pass both of those criteria(who are efficient and relatively easy) are; Karma majin,Ultimate majin,Fighter and Shadow Knight.SK is probably the hardest one out of those,but its still a lot easier than Swordsman or Crane ,who can be efficient but require more skill to play(skill being the knowledge and experience).I hope this answer helped you.

Regards

Many of them work(mainly mob hunts and item picking quests), while some don't. U will have enough quests to lvl up from about 60-65,the rest you'll have to farm. Maybe the smart thing to do would be to farm ur way to lvl 65 or 66 and then do quests until you reach 70.

Regards!

The smartest thing to do would be to play an Ultimate majin. It's the most broken class with biggest versatility.No matter what do u want to mainly do in game (farming, dungeons, pvp), Ulti is either a good or great choice. It's also fairly easy for beginners and affordable for f2p.

Regards!

If you are human u should always wish for transformation skill(ssj) first, its really a must have. If you already have it, then either go for one of the dragon buffs (idk what race or class are you, but people in general usually go for constitution first), or consider getting the second HTB attack.

Regards!