Posts by jorgvdk

! Disclaimer !

! I love DBOG and how the game is now, but I would also like to see another version of the game. A version that offers a little more dragonball Z and Super experience. !

We can go pretty far by modding the client side of DBO. And ofcourse they are also preparing the new client!

However, I am curious to see what would happen if we were to create a seperate DBO game server (completely overhauled with different stats, skills etc).

Is it possible to create Maps, Npcs and Questlines from scratch?

Maybe, use lots of assets from the game and build new stuff around it?

Even add in the saiyan race, new skills and make new abbilties like super saiyan 2/3/4? ( I know we can just recolor the super saiyan color. So why not add it in as a new skill with better stats?)

If we could create such a new game from this engine, why not make it a DBOGSuper Game?

A game with the possibilty to eventually become a super saiyan god or any other form from the franchise.

Let me know what you guys think and please let me know the possibilities.

AGAIN, no hate for DBOG! I would even want to see them hosting this imagined version.

I wish you all a good day!

Hi there,

I want to know how I can stop getting bad hunts.

I have hunted multiple times on 8 different characters with different methods.

Some of my characters got some drops and some didn't.

My best runs had 4 dbs dropped. while others maybe 1 or no drops at all.

My characters are all different levels from 21 to 53.

3 of these characters have the best scouter all my other characters have the red scouter from korin village. Does this affect my drop rate?

Because once I had a run with 4 drops with this cheap red scouter.

I have tried multiple methods like: wiping out entire fields till the respawn and repeat. I have tried buffing up characters with my majin and I have tried without buffing up a character.

I have tried switching between channels and killing a smaller field. I have tried killing allot of bosses instead of normal mobs. But my drop rates are so bad lately. Can someone point out what is effecting my drop rates? Is it just my bad luck maybe? Please tell me the best way.

I just want to get dbs efficient as possible and stop wasting my free time getting bad runs.

I know where to find the codes for every item etc. But I mean that the modding tool does not have an option to search up the code... You first have to scroll down the whole list to find the right one. Which is very inconvieniend and time consuming.

Sorry to say my guy, but that modding tool is the only one that we have.

However, you could look through the forums to find codes for items and dogis, as we have pretty much all of them.

Don't take this personally but please look around before you post, as I've been told at least once or twice.

Hello everyone,

I have been trying some mods and started to re-texture some armor.

But installing the mods is really tedious and inconvenient.

You cannot look up or find the textures that you want to replace, which is a pain in the a*s!

I hope there might be someone on the forums who is able to program a better tool for us so we can easily install our mods.

If there is someone who can provide this tool, it may spark up more people wanting to help mod the game!

I can see myself making better quality re-textures for the game in my free time.

But not right now with the current time consuming mod resource tool.

Hope there is someone out there who can provide a better tool.

Or if there is already one out there, hook me up!:)

try uninstalling your latest windows security updates, i made a post about this, it worked for me

hey i have checked the forum for the same issue.

and i have tried your method but it does not work for me..

I have also tried turning realtime updates. this does not work either.

please help!