Posts by Yimoto

Is it worth coming back to the game and playing as a new or old character i own?
    Everything just feels repetive!
    Do small tutorial beat guy at some RP cave reach korin forest become a adult and get a sub class and do nothing because you realize all of the fun of the game is gone because the only players that are still online are just people AFK farming for tokem points and a bunch of bots

UPDATE
    Most of the enemies dont even attack you when you attack them
    The only enemy i saw work like a actual enemy is the Kiri Poisoned Slim Majin

I hope Daneos isn't taking another long break :sleeping: this glitch needs to be fixed rq

Enemies have recently broken and dont attack you anymore!
    All of these enemies are the types of enemies that attack you when you go near them BUT they are not attacking me at all.
    They just keep chasing you now.

The 1.0 servers were offline for a while,the progress on the 2.0 version seems to be very slows and most people just gave up and are still giving up when the 1.0 server went offline.

R.I.P DBOG :(

At lvl 29 aizi gives you a quest called "Korin Tower evidence of theft" you need to go to velma at city gateway to continue the quest she will give you another quest where you need to collect upa's familiar decoration and you get it by killing the enemies near by when you finish it you will go to gila and he will give you the title you go to the korin tower gate keeper to finish the quest and gain acess to the korin tower so now all you have to do is right click the gate keeper and enter korin tower and then you talk with korin to finish the quest and start the final step of the adult quest. You drink the divine water he gave you and you will fight 4 of his hallucinations when you beat all of them you talk to korin to finish the quest and become a adult.

So in the starter villages of the majin human and namekians there's a monster data machine that doesn't work.
         Screenshot_1.pngKokkara Village's monster data machine.It has images of enemies that are not on the game or there's just a humanoid form of them.
    It would be really nice to see the enemies you defeated and have more details about them like how fast they are and what they can drop on the collection missions you did that had you need to collect the items they dropped.

So i was playing the game with a character that was going to be a swordsman and when i started playing with him i noticed something diffirent.
    unknown.png
    there was this circle that would show up on a npc and on a enemy and it would even change color on depending on what i was doing but then when i decided to skip to yahoi east (my char is lvl 30) to buy the third eye scouter the circle just dissapeared. i tried using scouters with the same effect of my last one that was from the yahoi fortress and still it didn't work. Can anyone tell me how to make it show up again? it's a really useful creature that magically showed up while i was playing the game.

UPDATE: So i turned on my computer today and tried opening dbog and this came up.
    unknown.png
    I'll press ok and see what happens.
    unknown.png