Posts by Vegetto

Well my friend atleast having a game would be good , and ocne again it's about making the game Balanced , and in the future making new content because people are going to reach LVL 70 in the first months and they'll just end up loosing the interest in playing haha , they'd be :" I've Got lvl 70 , i've gotthe best gears , dogis , i'm unbeatable with my 40K hp namek , what should i do ? euhm let's go do some challenges , oh right i've already won everything , maaaan let's go watch videos ".

But anyway having the game first in a stable and balanced form would be good then we'll start asking about new content.

Heh? I was talking about the suggestions, not actually putting in new content.

Im not saying make it 24/7. That's too dull. If they did, it would be more time, less drop rate. I say just leave it as it is. I mean I was able to gather all 7 within 4 days and wish for super saiyan after getting level 40/41. That's pretty quick and that's just with normal drop rates O.O

@ Kaoq: I know what you mean. He had to get the Majin seal: "M" to get it but afterwards, he was able to use it or so I read/seen in games/anime etc but him and Goku was still even.
    @ Shard: To me, Vegetto and Gogeta are equeal since they come from the same source: Vegeta and Goku. Vegetto, to me, would only outshine Gogeta simply because he has no timer but again, that's just what I think~ Its never been official that neither of them could go SS2, SS3, SS4 if they had their tail, on their own but since Goku and Vegeta knew how, its safely assumed they could if they wanted to as Gotenks was the first and only fusion to show this, stage by stage, by going SS, SS2 then SS3~

I don't like the term "Died", so i just kept telling myself that DBO is in Maintenance, a really really really LONG maintenance.
    That's how i thought until DBO:R and Now finally DBOG

Yeah, that's getting into the spirit of things bro xD Its like the longest maintenance and they want to know what to change (possibly) from our inputs and thoughts. We can shape the game to be more awesome. Then again, its really hard to make the best game better :thumbsup:

I agree, to a certain extent. Keeping the wish at 500k would be sufficient, because most won't waste their wish on it. The few who are desperate will. So, while not 0 zeni, it's still not enough to convince most it's worth it.

I slightly agree here. It should stay, zeni-wise, as like a secondary thing. Like if you're short on Zeni for that item you need/want but don't want to wait to farm Zeni but could wish for it, you could. Of course, its all about making the choice what to wish for in the end xP

Well if you take the fact that Goku and Vegeta are even as Super Saiyan 2's and SS3 is 4x's Gokus SS2 power level then you can say it is 4x Vegetas SS2 power level right? So that should mean he could fight 4x SS2 Vegetas but of course, the multipliers are unreliable at later levels lmao We have no idea what the max strength is for SS2 and SS3. Just that when you transform, your power increases said #x's ~ Its a good idea to have them though I think to kind of get an idea of the level difference~ Going by feats and all, you could say GT characters are weaker then a lot of Z but you know for a fact, they are way above them, use to be anyhow xD

Yeah, the power increase remains the same but that all changes, power-level wise, depending on how strong the normal base-form is

Well don't you think the idea of DBO coming "back" will scare them ? they'd just say that this game isnb't stable sometimes it's up sometimes down so no need to start.

No I don't. You would think, as a fan of the show that didn't get the chance to play the game, would be ecstatic about it~ Besides, all games have to go down for maintenance and whatnot sometimes~

All fixed..? Not by a long shot.. maybe 70% got fixed but alot of them remained, and ofcourse new ones where discovered..

Dang. That sucks but when you're right, you're right~

True. We have no idea what is going to be done about the "Cash-shop". Stuff might be given, might have to be bought. Might have to donate. Who knows xD Only they can tell us. I, for one, would love to support the game if a donate option is implemented. If not, do what is best :D

if the team could get that to work? i would have no problem with that.

Same. I wouldn't mind increased hunting times ~ Other then that, I found no problem with the original drop-rate ~